[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kurt had such a big slice of life and he threw it away. AND he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: kurt-cobain-suicide-note.jpg (43 KB, 628x471) Image search: [Google]
kurt-cobain-suicide-note.jpg
43 KB, 628x471
Kurt had such a big slice of life and he threw it away. AND he gets worshipped for it. Fuck him.
>>
>>25872185
This.

Fucking bitch.

>original comment
>>
Dude was what 28 singing about his teenage angst
>>
>>25872241
He was in his 30s actually. Could never let it go
>>
>>25872241
>If I attribute it to younger people, it becomes invalid!
>>
>I'm rich and famous and get loads of pussy and have loads of friends
>xD so depressed where's my shotgun

Fucking useless faggot I'm glad he's gone
>>
>big slice of life

Consciousness is subjectively experienced. Therefore, you can predict but not ascertain how happy or content someone is by using metrics like wealth, looks, etc.

It feels like you'd be cumming all the time if you swapped lives with him, but it doesn't matter because you aren't him and he isn't you. You can never precisely know what it is like to be another being because you cannot deviate from your current self.

He probably wanted to kill himself just as much if not more than people on this board.
>>
>>25872185
hey it's mr shotgun
>>
>>25872856
>>25872241
nice b8s
>>
>>25873714
It wasn't just depression. He suffered from chronic pain and didn't know where it was coming from it was a fucked-up shoulder because of the way he played
>>
>>25873714
>Anytime a normie says "depression is fine just get over it" r9k goes berserk
>normie gets bad depression "he can't be depressed just get over it"
No wonder you're all friendless loveless cunts
>>
>threw it away
Courtney?
>>
File: schizo.jpg (8 KB, 277x182) Image search: [Google]
schizo.jpg
8 KB, 277x182
he had bipolar disorder, which is a problem with the brain's neurotransmitter regulation system. it's an organic illness that you can detect on a brain scan, it doesn't have anything to do with how shitty your life is. you swing between soaring highs and abysmal lows for no particular reason. it's an awful illness. it's really common for these episodes to be mixed with psychosis too. you start hearing people telling you to kill yourself, you can be convinced that you're responsible for 9/11 or that everyone you look at will die, you see terrifying phantoms and monsters in the darkness. death starts to sound really appealing.

I have schizoaffective disorder, bipolar type, which is pretty similar. I've been psychotic a few times and it's like living in a horror movie. I wouldn't wish it upon anyone. there were times where I couldn't think straight and I seriously contemplated suicide to get rid of the confusion and uncertainty. bipolar disorder messes with your cognitive thinking skills. you can get into what's called a "mixed episode" which is where you have all the energy and impulses of mania, but with the sadness and yearning for death of depression. with these two episodes combined into one, it's very likely that you will try to kill yourself. you're simply not able to control yourself or think clearly.

I don't know what was going on in Cobain's head when he killed himself, what kind of mood episode he was experiencing, whether he was psychotic. but I know from experience that bipolar disorder can be a deadly and uncaring mistress. between 25-50% of bipolar patients try to kill themselves. that's a lot of patients.
>>
seriously read tom grant's notes about kurt's death. im not trying to persuade you but he makes convincing points and he isnt a crazy conspiracy theorist, he's actually a private investigator
>>
Most of the people on this board are living in safe first world countries. Compared to a huge chuck of the world y'all have a big slice of life and yet your depressed anyways

I don't blame you but don't hypocrites and shit on someone else for being depressed you fucking hypocrite
>>
>>25873714

You know how I know you're a virgin?

Because you still believe pussy changes anything in terms of how shitty life can be.
>>
>>25873714
Please logoff and never come back
>>
Pretty fucking obvious that Courtney killed him.
>>
>>25874604
Good lord. A mixed episode. I've always been somewhat depressed but I figured it was just mild dysthymia... but I've had ups and downs. And I swear just yesterday I had a mixed episode.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.