[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be male nurse, 24 lvl >4,5 years of college >95% are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: geddy.png (69 KB, 277x286) Image search: [Google]
geddy.png
69 KB, 277x286
>be male nurse, 24 lvl
>4,5 years of college
>95% are fucking females
>usually stand alone by the wall like an autist kid that i am while girls are talking in groups
>i've never in my life been to a party - never been invited to
>also social anxiety to a point that i manual walk everytime on the street thinking what passing strangers might think of me

it's fucking terrible, there's no chance for me is there?
also you'd fucking think that if there are 95% of females on my year you'd find someone... aw well

share your thoughts guise :3
>>
>>25871226
was thinking about doing nursing, cause decent pay even at entry level. Then realized id have to interact with people and be surrounded by mostly women. I SAID FUCK THAT SHIT NIGGGA
>>
>>25871289
in america it's a great pay, but where i live - easter europe the pay is almost minimal wage
>>
>>25871226
Im in med school now. When im done and working can i make friends with the male nurses easily???
>>
Is that Geddy Lee?
>>
>>25871335
what country do you happen to live in
>>
>>25871346
i dunno man, i'm out of it, don't ask me such questions about relationships - it's quantum physics for me

>>25871348
yes it is :3

>>25871370
Poland
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 550x425) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 550x425
>mfw Geddy Lee
>>
>>25871346
No, there'll be a huge invisible brick wall between you and all the nurses - male or female
Source: experience
>>
>>25871226
>Social life already as terrible as it could possibly be
>Social Anxiety
>What the fuck could make your situation any worse , just stop standing alone at the wall and talk to someone .
>>
>>25871567
well ill boss around the female nurses and favor the male ones at least
>>
>>25871615
>Social Anxiety
>stop standing alone at the wall and talk to someone

does not compute
also my self esteem is fucked, I have none
also they are talking in fucking groups - it would look creepy and tryhard as shit if i started talking to them
also i stutter a little because of anxiety so it would be pathetic
>>
>>25871657
Thats a really bad idea, if the nurses hate you, your job is going to be a hell
>>
>>25871226
I wish I could manual walk, I'm usually thinking about what strangers think of the way I walk.
>>
How the fuck do you get to be a nurse being that beta?

Surely you have to interact with patients regularly and at least have the confidence to tell them what to do and be trained for emergencies?
>>
>>25871226
>Im surrounded by only females, every day, how am I ever gonna get a gf?
>>
>>25871789
so far I've worked in establishments for old people in which 90% are numb/doesn't know what the fuck is going on so the social anxiety is less of an issue

and what do emergencies have to do with social anxiety? i can do a heart massage and anyway - can't do anything basically without a doctor's consent
>>
File: 1.png (2 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1.png
2 KB, 200x200
also basically look like this guy but with glasses:

http://s1.webmshare.com/6BVYV.webm
>>
>:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3
Stop making that stupid ass face and you will prevail
>>
>>25871226
I work on the pediatric floor at a hospital. Seeing women flock to the nurse's desk to talk shit and blow off work pisses me off. I bust my ass, and if I ask for help they don't object, but make it known that they're not liking it. Lazy cunts, all of them. There's only one female NCT that I respect and made friends with since she doesn't like the others, but that's because she refused to get caught up in everyone else's drama.

Women run to the medical field, HR, desk jobs, etc., only because they think it's a free meal ticket and that's how they treat it. I'm trying to not let it get to me as much because it's a waste of anger
>>
>>25872807
i like to be nice to you anons
>>
>>25871226
>also you'd fucking think that if there are 95% of females on my year you'd find someone
quite the opposite
they all knew there would be no selection of chads among their nursing peers, and planned in advance to do all their guy meeting elsewhere
>>
>>25873005

Whoever is outnumbered gets shit on.
>>
File: wew.jpg (72 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
72 KB, 900x900
>>25871226
>geddy
>>
>>25874150
it's geddy, what's up man?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.