[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished first series 1 and 2 of skins (the first generation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: skins.jpg (30 KB, 640x262) Image search: [Google]
skins.jpg
30 KB, 640x262
Just finished first series 1 and 2 of skins (the first generation of characters), awesome. Started season 3 and so far it is complete shit compared to it. What do you huys think? Should I keep watching?
>>
1 & 2 are the best. Nothing comes close, so I'd advise you to just drop the show
>>
>>25871026
4th series is best, but unfortunatly you'll realease just how shit the entire show is once your into your twenties
>>
>>25871026
First generation is GOAT, Second picks up and gets decent. Third is kinda shit and the American season is literal garbage
>>
>>25871026
I actually thought 3 and 4 were really good, I've never seen 1 and 2 though.
>>
like everyone else said, 1&2 are the best, after that it just keeps dropping
>>
>>25871026
>chris dies
>freddy dies

What is even the point of this show when all of the good characters die and whores like Cassie and Effy stay alive?
>>
File: WAIFU.jpg (38 KB, 550x367) Image search: [Google]
WAIFU.jpg
38 KB, 550x367
>>25871140
oh and I forgot
>my fucking 3d waifu of all time, grace, dies

seriously the worst show ever, 0/10 would not watch again
>>
File: rain pepe.gif (306 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
rain pepe.gif
306 KB, 600x450
>>25871140
the feel when chris dies
>>
>>25871140
Cassie was everything that is wrong with this generations women. She pissed me off so much in that show.
>>
>>25871186
Fuck it, bruv
>>
OP here, cba to watch the rest of the series then
>>
>>25871189
Wasn't she more like a Fembot?
>>
this is literally normies: the official show
>>
Normies: The TV Series
>>
>>25871255
no she claimed to love this guy and fucked around when he didn't do all the work for her.
>>
>>25871259
>>25871269
>I hope they like my memes:3
>>
>>25871296
It is though its a show about degenerates

SAGED SAGED
>>
>>25871296
All they do in the show is drink, do drugs and have sex. Then they act surprised when their lives go to shit and are full of drama. Competently produced show, but it's sensationalist and not creative at all. It only engages people who spend their lives drinking and doing drugs with their shithead friends.
>>
>>25871366
Actually I think it engages the opposite, people who want to peer in to what it's like but don't.
>>
>>25871342
>>25871366
It's fiction, can you also not enjoy shows where the guy gets the girl at the end because that's normieshit too?

Also drugs and alcohol are fun you fucking faggots
>>
File: chris-angie.png (323 KB, 820x460) Image search: [Google]
chris-angie.png
323 KB, 820x460
>>25871186
I pretty much cried tbqh, although it was a really long time ago. I hate how one person would die in every character set, and it was always my favourite character.

>chris having sex with his teacher
Probably my first real fap every tbqh
>>
>>25871395
he just decribed me desu senpai
>>
I don't get why everybody hates season 3
>cook is awesome
>effy is so fucking ngggh
>Thomas is a pretty cool character
>>
>walking across college green and ending up in filton

JUST
>>
>>25871395
Maybe for some but I went to a party once and everyone was talking about it. They were smoking cigarettes and weed constantly and binge drinking. Some even did coke. I just had a few drinks and sat quietly listening to their inane conversations. I said one thing and everyone looked at me and said 'WOW HE SPEAKS' and laughed.

Normie parties are fucking retarded and that's all Skins is about. If you enjoy the show, you should go check out some sex and drug music parties because it's just Skins IRL.
>>
People older than 16 watch this shit?

The whole show is just DUDE DRUGS LMAO

Get some better taste OPEE
>>
>>25871459
>Thomas is a pretty cool character
Random poor immigrant gets accepted to Harvard along with the retarded girl, both of those plots were retarded

Cook is based as fuck though
>>
>>25871476
>>walking across college green and ending up in filton

Anyone from Bristol who watched Skins hates this shit. Clifton is around every fucking corner on this program.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.