[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You will never be an emotionally abused househusband with a successful,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1419430696001.jpg (292 KB, 1151x2048) Image search: [Google]
1419430696001.jpg
292 KB, 1151x2048
You will never be an emotionally abused househusband with a successful, petite businesswoman wife who demands you wash and massage her feet, then suck her toes to help them recover from a long day of walking around ordering around people in heels.

You'll never enjoy dinner together as she subtly criticizes how you cook and keep house and reminds you of your place.

You'll never listen to her talk dirty to you and tell you how lucky you are that she lets you be her bitch as she pegs your ass, knowing she loves you and does it because it turns both of you on.

You'll never feel her pinch and tug at your sensitive nipples as she tells you she knows you wish you were born a girl no matter how hard you front, but that you're hers now and she'd never kill that wonderful dick of yours with HRT.

You'll never fuck her in the amazon position, her dainty arms spreading your strong, manly thighs as she shoves you into the bed and forcefully claims your cock with her tight, assertive cunt.

You'll never fall asleep wrapped in her arms, with her whispering in your ear that you'd better dream about her tonight.
>>
That's cuz you're a fag son
>>
>>25870242
Worse than a cuck
newfag scum
>>
>>25870696
There is nothing cuckolded about supporting a strong, independent woman in her drive for success with your emotional support and providing for her physical needs.
>>
>>25871131
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
>>
That's kinda hot. I would love to be a house husband fucktoy.

>feet in high heels all day
hnngg
>>
>>25870242
>she'll never get home, pull up her dress, push you to your knees and tell you to start licking

>she'll never use you as a chair cushion and watch her soap opera as you feed her fresh fruit, with her pinching you hard every time you take too long or not long enough to bring a fruit to her mouth
>>
>tfw this is the future life of my bf and i
can't wait tbqh
>>
File: 1452461124990.jpg (110 KB, 759x508) Image search: [Google]
1452461124990.jpg
110 KB, 759x508
>>25871537
You'd better claim him good, some corporate cunt might try to steal him away if you don't let him know his place.

Too bad all my amazon position gifs are too big for this cucked board.
>>
We should find ways to skew the birthed sexes, so we get like 1/3rd men and 2/3rds women. That way women can go 50/50 on being workers vs wives, and men can have two wives. One that's smart and makes money, and the second woman can be used as either a surrogate or as biological mother.
>>
File: 1453171728645.jpg (216 KB, 1141x761) Image search: [Google]
1453171728645.jpg
216 KB, 1141x761
>>25871778
Or just feminize 50% of men and turn the average household into one male, one alpha female (fit and slim body type, mentally dominant personality), one beta female (chubbier body, more submissive) and one shemale.

The beta female and shemale would be responsible for all childrearing and household chores while the alpha female and male did work outside the home.

There'd be some genetic test to determine intelligence and aesthetic potential, and those who had worse genes would be turned into beta females/shemales. This would be the final solution to the fembot/robot problem.
>>
I'm a househusband but things are actually nice.

Maybe only a little embarrassing having to rely on her for anything financial and ask for permission.
>>
i liked the feet part. women's feet are sexy.
>>
>>25870242

Am I weird if I want this to be my life but with lots of arguing, drama and hatesex?
>>
>>25872092
not really, I just want a girl who will be relatively nice to me as long as I behave. It's unbecoming of a house husband to argue with his wife, she's bringing home the bacon and is probably stressed after work. You have to be supportive of her.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.