[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I convince my mom that it's safer to let me drink
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9
File: divine.jpg (78 KB, 960x639) Image search: [Google]
divine.jpg
78 KB, 960x639
How do I convince my mom that it's safer to let me drink alone in the house than shoo me away to drink alone in the street?

I'm not going to make friends in a bar anyway. I just want to drink my wine while sitting safe and sound and warm on my bed on the internet, not getting frostbite and not getting beat up.
>>
>>25868337
you have to hide that kind of stuff
>>
>>25868337
she doesnt want you to be a depressed alcoholic

drinking alone is pretty depressing m8 I say as I open another bottle of shitty vodka by myself
>>
You deserve to get beat you degenerate
>>
>>25868397
>Not being a drug addicted degenerate with a history of having STD's
how boring
>>
>>25868374
>she doesnt want you to be a depressed alcoholic

Oh of course,

better be a happy social alcoholic,so you'll never recover - statistically proven, sad alcoholics have a better recovery rate.
>>
>>25868371
mom was married to an alcoholic for 20 years and my sister has the nose of an autistic greyhound. Not gonna happen.

>>25868374
Yeah it killed my dad and it's going to kill me. I, however, am the only goddamn person in this house who actually does housework, so I'd like to blow off some steam sometimes.
>>
>>25868589
Alright then, convince yourself that having a habit of drinking alone isn't a terrible way of coping

I know I fucked up and am a huge alcoholic who will never fix but you still have a chance of doing something with yourself
>>
My brother and I used to drink with the local homeless people in the area, good people...not like urban/city homeless folk which are more like cockroaches than humans.

It's actually more fun when you're younger to drink outdoors if you have lots of land and places to walk to. Drinking on rooftops or going out in the desert in the middle of the night and starting camp fires was always nice.
>>
>>25868601
I get it man trust me, but you should probably stick to weed or something, alcohol is a terrible addiction

I know I'm not changing your mind about anything here bro, it's just depressing to know alot of robots are going/will go through what I'm going through
>>
>>25868648
>terrible way of coping
If you think you can name any other way that is as efficient, cost-effective, silent and virtually invisible, I'm all ears.

>>25868656
I'm 22 and in Eastern Europe. It's fucking cold out there and there are no places you can go sit down without getting arrested or killed.

Or maybe I'm just getting too old for that shit.
>>
>>25868689
What part of "nose of an autistic greyhound" do you not understand?? Nobody even smokes cigarettes in this house, and the smoke detectors are LOUD AS FUCK. Both of the dogs are guard dog breeds, so climbing out of the window or otherwise "sneaking out" would not be an option regardless.

Also, we live 8 km from the city, it's still cold as fucking fuck ou there, and the neighbours have two kids in the prime age of Being Fucking Nosey.
>>
>>25868728
...Okay nevermind I just sound as much like an angry cunt trapped and dying in a little rat hatch as I am. Sorry for being shitty at y'all you don't deserve me barking at you.
>>
>>25868728
Get a lawn chair and take it to the back of your garden, then relax and smoke drink till you feel good then come back inside.
>>
>>25868728
Maybe its because im pretty drunk but I thought you meant it LOOKED like an autistic greyhound as in its an ugly nose from birth defects due to alcohol abuse

regardless you really dont have any way of getting high at all? thats shit
>>
>>25868747
Don't worry senpai, drinking and weed is all i do too, but my dad is fine with it so i don't have to relocate everytime i want to drink.
>>
>>25868728
>>25868747
Its okay man, guessing like most of us you don't really get to vent at all outside of 4chan
>>
File: 1452717681223.gif (147 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
1452717681223.gif
147 KB, 340x340
>wine
No wonder you're not going to make friends in bars, unless you want to be mistaken for a potential gay friend to women. Save that for dinners at most.
>>
>>25868751
1. Almost all the windows in the house face towards the back garden.
2. There is no "blind spots" big enough to hide a man and a smoke trail.
3. Even if there was a safe spot, there's snow up to my thighs out there. It would be obvious where I went.
4. Did I menton snow? It's too goddamn cold to sit around. My alcohol would freeze.
5. We live 8 km from a city. It's obvious I'm not walking there. If I'm missing but the car isn't, they'd still know where I'm at.
6. I literally do not know a single weed dealer and I have no idea how to find one. I don't even know a single person in this city who had ever SEEN weed.

>>25868769
Outside of sniffing glue/laundry detergent, I have no means of getting high.

And no, mom wasn't the one who'd drink. That's why she has a big-ass stash of wine I always wish I could drink. Because she doesn't fucking touch it.

>>25868781
I have no ways of abusing substances so I've just settled to self-harm. It's silent and scars are easier to hide than smells.
>>
>>25868883
>I have no ways of abusing substances so I've just settled to self-harm. It's silent and scars are easier to hide than smells.

Senpai im gonna be a moral fag here and tell you to cut that shit out, in the long run you will end up looking like a sun dried bacon strip, not to mention you could get infected cuts that could kill you.

Just drink and tell them to fuck off if they say no do it anyway, if they do not understand and still want you to stop just make a den about a mile away from your house say innawoods where you can drink and smoke.
>>
>>25868989
You really don't understand.

Drinking has killed like 50% of the dead on dad's side of the family. I can't name anyone off the top of my head that would've died from cutting.

I'm a pussy anyway, it's not like I pull proper deep cuts that'd need stitches or any shit. Barely a scrape, barely enough to draw blood, just enough to get the soothing shit working. They heal almost completely. All in all it's the lesser of two evils.
>>
File: 1447806438375.png (740 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1447806438375.png
740 KB, 633x758
>>25869094
>it's the lesser of two evils.

It's really not mate, morphine is better if you want to just make poppy tea or some shit you can order the seeds online.

I normally wouldn't care about some random faggot on r9k but my sister used to cut herself and i sorted that shit out for her, but she did cut pretty deep so do whatever you want to do but don't just tell yourself you wont cut deeper because you will.
>>
File: 3831.jpg (66 KB, 770x950) Image search: [Google]
3831.jpg
66 KB, 770x950
>>25868989
>cut that shit out
>>
File: 1452777216225.png (131 KB, 288x339) Image search: [Google]
1452777216225.png
131 KB, 288x339
>>25869122
Why can't i moral fag for once
>>
>>25869117
The primary goal is to not disappoint my family. The best course of action is whatever is easiest to hide from them.

And I'm not saying that I don't cut that deep as an "I am in control of this and I can hold myself back". I'm a wimp and a pussy and I actually have to force myself to push the blade down hard enough to actually draw blood.
>>
File: 1082065276.jpg (100 KB, 721x477) Image search: [Google]
1082065276.jpg
100 KB, 721x477
>>25868989
>self-harm
>cut that shit out
>>
>>25869156
>The primary goal is to not disappoint my family. The best course of action is whatever is easiest to hide from them.

Then start doing codine or any other benzo at low enough doses you can still walk and talk
>>
File: 1358815691799.jpg (98 KB, 427x563) Image search: [Google]
1358815691799.jpg
98 KB, 427x563
>>25868822
>tfw had three bottles of bottom shelf white wine last night
Pretty gud, even though it was 13% it tasted roughly like stale mineral water and the alcohol taste only came afterwards.
>>
You're an adult OP. Just do what you want.
>>
File: bathtub.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
bathtub.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>25869186
I live 8 km from the nearest city where I don't know anyone who has ever even smoked weed, and I am too fucking stupid to even download music or buy a dildo online.

Where am I supposed to get drugs?

Can you buy that shit from a drug store under any other name? Like, get some painkiller and cook it on the stove to make it more potent or some russian ghetto shit like that?
>>
>>25869269
Just litteraly go to google and type "poppy seeds" and buy a bunch, then google "how to turn poppy seeds into a painkiller" and drink it.

Honestly if you want to get high, there are many ways. But im mostly a faggot normie so i just buy my drugs from family.
>>
>>25869269
if you are in Canada,they have Tynenol 1s behind the counter in packsof 100.

8mg codeine ineach pill.

or benedrex inhalers you can swallow that

and finally DXM or DPH
>>
>>25869312
How do you buy things online without just having your bank account drained?

>>25869313
Any suggestions how to get anything in Europe?
>>
>>25869430
>without just having your bank account drained?

Shit nigga, any reputable store will just charge you the ammount, if they charge more you can sue them for fuck loads more. Not to mention a quick call to your bank will sort it out within the hour.
>>
>>25869430
im fairly sure any place in Europe will have DPH and DXM

dxm is in cough syrup. or the gels.

dph is dramamine, which is an anti-nausa meds
>>
>>25869465
Also many places accept PayPal and think they had some sort of a money back policy if you don't get the item or something.
>>
>>25869465
I am physically incapable of sufficiently stressing of how bad I am with doing anything with computers. I don't trust the combination of my technological illiteracy, an untreated and unspecified anxiety disorder and breaking the goddamn law.

>>25869537
I'm fairly sure that if you can get fucked up on it, the EU has forbidden it. But I'll write those down.
>>
>>25869627
>breaking the goddamn law.

Your buying seeds you fucking autisit, your now breaking any laws.
>>
File: but why.png (217 KB, 540x327) Image search: [Google]
but why.png
217 KB, 540x327
>>25869658
>doesn't want to risk anything because of stupidity
>demonstrates stupidity
>gets shit on

What do poppy seeds do, anyway?
>>
>>25869732
Look up what morphine is, that is essentially what you are making with the seeds.
>>
>>25869755
And that's going to be less noticeable than wine and less harmful than cutting?
>>
>>25869798
Yes to first no to second, but you aren't going to do it anyway
>>
>>25869827
I'm sorry for not seizing the solution that doesn't solve my initial problem.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.