[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be yuropoor >decide to go watch a movie in the cinema
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.png (143 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
143 KB, 400x400
>be yuropoor
>decide to go watch a movie in the cinema
>reserve tickets the day before
>i pick them up half an hour before the movie starts, just enough time to go to the bathroom and use the sink
>i unzip my pants, pull out my genitalia and attempt to wash them with tap water
>tfw there's no hot water
>trying my best not to give any facial expressions so none of the guys standing on the side notice anything
>water is ice fucking cold
>my dick starts to grow less
>mfw the guy on my right notices and starts laughing at my penis
>all the people who were using the sinks join and laugh with him
>nervously pull my dick back in my pants even though it's wet and run home sweeping off the tears
>>
They were not laughing at your small dick they were laughing that you were cleaning your dick in the sink.
>>
>>25867854
I guess you must not be european then
why would I want to see a movie with my pecker not clean?
>>
>>>/tv/ is that way
>>
>>25867818
were the cinema showers closed or something?
>>
>>25867818
>>25867880
>>25867979
Are you guys serious?
I've never been to the cinema but that sounds weird as fuck.
>>
>>25867979
showers are an exclusive thing in the states, where I live we don't work in the field so you don't really have to take a shower, you just wash your face and your pecker in the sink and you should be perfectly clean and ready for the movie
>>
>>25867880
I'm european and you're talking nonsense.
>>
File: www.jpg (54 KB, 960x639) Image search: [Google]
www.jpg
54 KB, 960x639
>>25868022
what do you mean, that in europe there's no sinks in cinema bathrooms?
don't be silly
>>
File: 1452513247439.png (63 KB, 224x212) Image search: [Google]
1452513247439.png
63 KB, 224x212
so why you were washing your dick in the cinema again?
>>
>>25868093
it's badly perceived to enter the viewing room with your genitals being dirty
>>
>>25868184
Who's perceiving your unwashed genitalia
>>
>>25867818
Uhm sinks are for washing your hands, not your dick. Retard
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.