[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would anyone have a kid with a dying robot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1446508010976.jpg (45 KB, 527x612) Image search: [Google]
1446508010976.jpg
45 KB, 527x612
I found out I have a terminal disease yesterday. Feels good, except I'm one of those rare non-neet robots with a pretty sizable life insurance policy, work pension, and 6 figures in assets. I don't really have anyone to leave it to. my only family I care about is my parents and they're in their 70s, so it wouldn't do any good to leave it to them since they'll be dead soon themselves. If I had a kid, I could at least leave it to them and make sure they have a better shot at being happy than I did. I grew up poor and fought through being miserable to get a career, but have still always been a social failure.

is there any place I can go to try to make an arrangement like this? obviously the mother would get something out of it too, but I have no idea where to look, or how to go about asking. all I want is for my life to have mattered in some way, and this is the best idea I can come up with. I don't want to leave it to charity or shit like that because that money just goes into the pockets of the people running it.

tl;dr version: I'm dying and want someone to help carry on my (admittedly shitty) legacy
>>
>>25865772
I'll legally change my last name to yours anon, would that count?
>>
>>25865772
Anon, robots have the worst genetics. Last person someone would logically have a kid with is a robot.
>>
File: doublefur.png (518 KB, 600x782) Image search: [Google]
doublefur.png
518 KB, 600x782
>>25865772
You're gonna get a fuck ton of whores looking for easy cash.

If I were in a similar situation I truly wouldn't have a clue where to look for. I have plenty of trust issues even now but to want a kid when you are dying and possibly won't even see the hellspawn you (might) create? wew
>>
>>25865772
If you dont look ugly try adopting a kid?
>>
>>25865792
>>25865841
it doesn't mean anything if they aren't genetically mine. though as >>25865810 says, my genetics obviously aren't great if I'm here and dying.

>>25865818
yeah, that's what I want to weed out. normalfags seem to do ok with the whole surrogate thing, its too bad there's nothing like that for dying folks.
>>
>>25865924
1) Get a surrogate
2) Name me godparent
3) I raise your kid when you go 6 feet under

I promise to get him to start lifting when he's 15

Or if it's female I promise not to let her become a tumblrette
>>
>>25865772
Where do you live dying robot
>>
>>25866545
Southern US
>>
>>25865772
>wanting to give a kid a shitty terminal disease after growing up with no father and a greedy whore for a mother

Glad you're dying to be honest.
>>
>>25865772
let me gay-marry you and take all your stuff, I'm a NEET in need, friend.
>>
What about starting some kind of fund like Gates? Don't know if it's possible with your money.
>>
>>25865772
Move to a place where IVF is legal, get an egg, and fill your sperm in a test-tube; give your baby to one of your family members or adoption.

Sorry that it's happening to you, OP.
>>
I would but I'm currently pregnant with a now-dead robot's baby.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.