[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you "gone too far"? What do you consider a point
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 3247733360_too_far_xlarge.gif (27 KB, 326x350) Image search: [Google]
3247733360_too_far_xlarge.gif
27 KB, 326x350
Are you "gone too far"? What do you consider a point of no return? Did you manage to actually "come back" when you thought you were beyond saving?

I think I passed that point once I lost my personality.
>>
>>25865479
You can gain a personality. You just need to develop interests and gain confidence. Everyone has a personality within them, it just needs to be brought out.
>>
Irrecoverably mutilated myself (with my bare hands) while on 15 mg of bunk Adderall from India.

Fucked me up bad.
>>
>>25865479
I went through an abusive as fuck relationship with my first and well... only love. I struggled through it for five years and still after all these years get depressed in the middle of the night and miss her. I'm too far gone to ever resemble a man again. I doubt you're as fucked as me anon, what makes you think you're lost? What made you lose your personality...?
>>
>>25866275
>Irrecoverably mutilated myself
Please elaborate.
>>
>>25866605

I'd rather not. Just look up "psychomotor agitation" and "dermatillomania".
>>
>>25866634
Fuark mate, you're the real deal
>>
The point of no return is death. Anything before is just a road leading to it.
>>
>>25865479
>>25865479
yes i did come back, i'm pretty much a normalfag
i did that robot test and got 110
but of course, it wasn't me,
i was beyound saving, drug addiction, suicide thoughts.
until i met Jesus,
he truly saved me, now i'm a functional human being
he loves your soul.
anyone interested, will answer serious questions.
>>
File: A Virgin, by Thayer.jpg (1 MB, 2056x2633) Image search: [Google]
A Virgin, by Thayer.jpg
1 MB, 2056x2633
Yea. Depression, druggie, alcoholic, lost all my friends, family won't talk to me, tried killing myself. Felt like an empty husk, saw no purpose in life.

After a few years, I made it back. Trying to fix my life now, by myself. It's not easy and all that stuff comes back at night when I'm alone. But I've learned that society in general really gives a fuck about you when you're an ugly average guy with nothing to offer, so you gotta fix yourself for your own sake.
>>
File: Handwriting (7).jpg (428 KB, 1699x1765) Image search: [Google]
Handwriting (7).jpg
428 KB, 1699x1765
>>25866706
I meant
>doesn't really give a fuck about you
See, I mess up everything.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.