[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>20 year old virgin >complete fucking loser with no friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1.jpg (19 KB, 704x400) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
19 KB, 704x400
>20 year old virgin
>complete fucking loser with no friends
>get tinder
>plenty of matches because handsome face
>lots of girls sending messages
>feel anxiety just looking at their pictures
>no idea how to interact with girls
>never reply to any of them
>keep getting matches and messages
>do nothing
>mfw this has been going on for months
I've been busy with my video games and stuff as well.
>>
Then why bother with Tinder to begin with?
>>
Read about the red pill, don't get too sucked into it and learn from the experiences of others. Don't consider it a way of life consider it a learning tool.

That is my honest advice and how I got a gf, I'm still a loser with no friends but I managed to get a girl so i guess i did something right
>>
>>25865036
>It's just all so depressing. It all treats men and women as commodities, trying to increase value and get a higher price commodity. Yuck. Whatever happened to treating yourself and those around you like human beings rather than potential acquisitions? To become a more compassionate person, a more humane person, the best person you can be, not just the most sexually attractive or 'successful'. It demeans all involved. It's so sad.
>>
>>25865081
That is the nature of humanity. I couldn't believe it myself at first, but women like to be treated like shit and it doesn't matter how nice of a person you are, in life you will always be walked over. You either adapt or your genes die with you, that's your choice.

If you really want to be a good person and alone, then I applaud you because It's more than I could live with.
>>
>>25865120
>that's your choice.
Well I disagree with this. A lot of people are just fucked from the moment of their birth.
Life is even more unfair that way.

If you disagree with this then you should consider yourself very lucky.
>>
>>25865161
There is some people that are really ugly and have no appeal to anybody sure, that is also the nature of life, its cruel, it only serves the purpose to further our genetic line and then eventually I believe we will be wiped out.

But the matter of the fact is, if you really strive to improve yourself on a psychical and mental level you will get attention, gradually sure but you will get some even if you are not the greatest looking guy.

The hardest part is putting yourself out there, even I still don't like doing that and probably never will.
>>
Tinder is too much of a dumb game for me to bother with, you have to bother with making a profile that draws people in, good pictures, and make up a starting message that isn't mega generic then keep up a conversation long enough for them to meet you IRL
>>
>>25865211
>The hardest part is putting yourself out there, even I still don't like doing that and probably never will.
This is so hard for me because I know nearly all women I'd try to hit on have have better looking guys that aren't losers like me lusting for their pussy. How can I possibly win?
>>
Why did you get tinder in the first place?

Anyway, you might as well get over it and just message them whatever. It doesn't matter what you say, you'll move on from the embarrassment. Casual sex is ideal if you aren't the kind of virgin to start orbiting a puss.
>>
>>25865484
It's not about "winning" It's about being so confident and insured in yourself that you no longer need pussy to make you feel better, it's merely a compliment to your day to day life. Don't fight your biological urges, but at the same time master them.

I'm a firm believer in mind of matter, and I believe that someone with a healthy mind will also look healthy as a person, and we are programmed to look for that as humans.
>>
>>25865576
mind over matter"
>>
>>25865576
You sound like a deluded idiot. You didn't really address what he said either.
>>
>>25865000
Bumping NHK with a bit more, it's my all time favorite

I did the same thing with a few dating apps and just gave up all together. I feel like a total fucking autist. It happens to me for Facebook or text messages, I just want to be able to talk to people...
>>
File: 1450195687498.png (1 MB, 1007x1132) Image search: [Google]
1450195687498.png
1 MB, 1007x1132
>>25866823
I'm so fucking stupid, I forgot my image. The only place I can actually talk to people is 4chan and I can't even do that properly.
>>
File: smv_curve1.jpg (26 KB, 490x240) Image search: [Google]
smv_curve1.jpg
26 KB, 490x240
>>25865484
I guess if you want a better response try this. I'm a different anon.

I'm 20 and in uni right now but the way I see it is the moment we all age past 18 our female classmates are suddenly being pursued by bigger fish before us guys just starting out even see it coming.. The dating pond suddenly expands to a vast ocean with bigger prey.

I think it is completely natural since people go through puberty/mature/peak at different points in their lives that we're not all expected to date within our age. Women on average peak earlier than men on average.

Men like younger women and women like older men. The problem is that there is no reprimand for these 18-22 year old women to date established$$$/athletic/groomed/fashionable/independent men of ages 25-35.. WHILE (inb4 I get called pedo) an 18-22yo man can't date a woman between 16-18 even if she LOOKS anywhere between 18-22 b/c it is against the law.

Essentially, women are spoiled and start at the top of the dating food chain, but slowly fall.

Men (yes maybe 50% of your value is determined at birth, at least it is not 100% like women) but the other 50% is where most young incel frustrated men are lacking. You have to start grinding that shit after puberty. Fashion, fitness, interests, life skills, job, and social circle.

>that aren't losers like me
This is the part that you can ultimately do something about and change. Grind grind grind. Manage your goals into increments that are reasonable and can be recorded on paper. Men are the players of life's game while women are just a meme npc type in the background.
>>
>>25867251
>18-22yo man can't date a woman between 16-18 even if she LOOKS anywhere between 18-22 b/c it is against the law
yes they can, not everyone lives in burgerland.
>>
>>25865000
>life hands you the only thing you need for dating
>you could literally say anything and most girls would think it was cute and quirky
I can't feel bad for you
>>
>>25865000
>>plenty of matches because handsome face
Stopped reading there. I don't care about your problems.
>>
>>25867429
Go be an uggo somewhere else.
>>
>>25867460
>WAAAH WAAAH I'M TOO HANDSOME BUT I CAN'T TALK TO GURLS CUZ THEY SCARE ME
This is one of the most pathetic "problems" I've ever seen.

You can literally say anything you want to them and they'll pretend to love it. And yet you still somehow manage to fuck it up. That's honestly impressive.
>>
>>25865000
>>25865000
What do you think is the reason behind your lack of social skills? I really never understood how good-looking people can be so autistic... People say that good looks aren't everything, but they really are in society. Your looks influence how you're brought up, how people treat you, and as a result of those things your personality and confidence.
>>
>>25865211
>>25867251
>>25867542

I believe what you're saying works for personal success, assuming most of fellow dudes aren't trying to improve themselves (which has always been the status quo). But this doesn't seem like it would be suitable for everyone at the same time in a world where the birth ratio of men to women is 107:100.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.