[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best fruit and why is it the orange? Applefags
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
What's the best fruit and why is it the orange?
Applefags need not apply
>>
>>25864854
Its a literal shit tier fruit. There are many that taste much better and virtually every fruit is better.

Notice how they use [X]x the vitamin C of an orange for virtually everything? It's because they've got fuck all vitamin C.

Gay fruit.
>>
File: avokado.jpg (30 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
avokado.jpg
30 KB, 400x400
>eating sweet fruits
Sugar addicted freaks, when will they learn...
>>
>>25864868
2nd better should have been healthier.
>>
>>25864854
Pineapple Master produce

>Bromelain
>Potassium out the wazoo
>delicious
>Superior vitamin C
>Sweet+sour at the same time

I like raw pineapple
>>
>>25864905
>started to try out different stuff because of my eating disorder
>taste a pineapple for the first time
>literally exploding tastebuds
Pineapples are godlike tbqh
>>
>>25864905
>>Bromelain
Enjoy the stinging senpai
>>
>>25864868
"As with other citrus fruits, orange pulp is an excellent source of vitamin C, providing 64% of the Daily Value in a 100 g serving."
Source: Wikipedia

It's true that some other foods have a higher content of vitamin C, but they aren't nearly as sweet and juicy as oranges
>>
>>25865043
Guava, Strawberries, Papaya and Kiwi fruit are all sweet and have more vitamin C than oranges.

Mango and Pineapple have almost as much and taste a thousand times more delicious.
>>
>>25865092
Even strawberries?
>>
>>25865110
100 grams of oranges have 88% of your recommended daily vitamin C.

Same serve of Strawberries has 97%.

Orange is a lousy fruit, mate.
>>
I'm not going to take dietary advice from you faggots.
>>
>>25865160
Why? We're all pathetic here, but some of us are still health conscious.

Look at /fit/.
>>
>>25865181
Yeah ok then I'll look at /fit/
This isn't /fit/
>>
>>25865226
No. I'm saying they're all pathetic but there are some still health conscious.

This board is virtually the same. In fact, r9k is often a gateway board for /fit/.

Posters hit rock bottom and decide that a healthy diet, lifestyle and workout regimen are the answers to beginning to solve their numerous, numerous problems.

Many of these posters still drop back to r9k from time to time.

Like me.
>>
>>25865299
Ok. Then I'll look at /fit/
This isn't /fit/
>>
>>25864854
Does it work on pizza?
Not an applefag btw.
>>
>tfw I've eaten a lemon like one would an orange and I liked it
Fucking puckered like a pussy the entire time tho
>>
>>25864869
Second this, actually the best.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.