[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My oneitis' car broke and now I can't go anywhere anymore.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (236 KB, 600x407) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
236 KB, 600x407
My oneitis' car broke and now I can't go anywhere anymore. I have never really driven. Is a Smart Car a Robot Approved Vehicle?
>>
File: miata-always-1396330791849.png (69 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
miata-always-1396330791849.png
69 KB, 600x600
>>25864830
M E M E C A R
E
M
E
C
A
R
>>
i dont understand, you used to steal her car and drive it or something?
>>
>>25864830

It's probably a cheap runner, but not sure what they're like to maintain. If I wasn't commuting a daily long distance or something I'd probably try getting some 80's or 90's japanese sedan, or maybe something like a Volvo 740, in a fresh condition. They take a little more fuel, but they're cheap and easy to maintain and insurance isn't much.
>>
>>25864830
>robot approved meme

kill yourself

buy a car based on good value for money and safety and weightclass and gas milage and trustworthy, cheap to repair, lots of room etc shit etc)
>>
>>25865065
We used to go out like once a month, I get to spend time with her and she gets a free meal, money for insurance, etcetera.
>>
>>25864830

Buy a diesel truck. Diesel trucks piss normies in their Toyotas off. 07 F350 master race.
>>
>>25865280
>she gets a free meal, money for insurance

kek
>>
>>25865492
Yeah, I know, I'm 100% a cuck. She wants me to give her like $600 so she can go to an anime convention with some friends. I told her I can't afford it, so she said she'll settle for about half.
>>
>>25866804
Cut all ties. God damn you are the cuck of the day.
>>
File: smugoka.jpg (126 KB, 492x492) Image search: [Google]
smugoka.jpg
126 KB, 492x492
>>25866804
>still giving her $300 anyway

Jesus man pls stop
>>
smart cars are more or less death traps. even if you get into a small fender bender the thing collapses into itself and you have to be freed with the jaws of life.
>>
>>25865476
>diesel
>pissing off normies
Normies love the shit out of diesel. The true way to trigger normies is driving a 25+ years old car that needs RON 97 with extra lead.
>>
heh, I'm like you OP, except the complete opposite. she drives me around for free (I have no car and no job), "buys" me food (like if we buy a pizza, we split the check 50/50 but I eat like 80% of it). she also listens to my >nogf problems. I've known her for almost three years now. I guess you could say she "pays" to hang out with me or something. weird how I haven't developped romantic feelings for her, since she's beautiful.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.