[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Reached the 100 match mark today with help of the ugly people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 14
File: tinder.jpg (25 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
tinder.jpg
25 KB, 1252x1252
>Reached the 100 match mark today with help of the ugly people tax (tinder plus)
>Still get ignored by everyone except bots

Why do girls even like me if they aren't gonna respond?

I tried everything, from a simple "hi" to a "hey" to a question to a cheesy pickup line to a comment on their bio but everybody fucking ignores me.
>>
Some are really fucking cute but they ignore me

Why do girls ignore me

Why do they even like me or match with me

I've been using this shit for 2 months (already paid for 2 months tinder plus too) and I like almost everyone and I got 100 matches after all that time but everybody fucking ignores me

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEiwannadie
>>
so anybody else got some tinder stories or tips and tricks and advice or anything else to say?
>>
Anyone? i need to talk
>>
>>25864692
There are no tricks or tips. Either you're attractive or not. If girls are not messaging you, it's done.
>>
>>25864847
fuck you

i think my pictures are just too boring, most are selfies of me being alone somewhere

i dont have any group pics or pics where i do fun shit, i think that must be the problem
>>
>>25864856
There you go. Take a better pictures and try again.
>>
>>25864867
how do you take better pictures if you dont do fun shit or know people
>>
>>25864618
because they have a fuck load of other guys they can choose from

i know this fat short girl who had a message on her phone from tinder saying that she had 2500 matches waiting for her

also use funny pick up lines like puns you idiot
>>
File: Pepe_gun.jpg (6 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_gun.jpg
6 KB, 200x194
Girls literally only use Tinder for self validation while they look for Chad.

They have no intention of actually getting to know you if you match like intended, they just want to see if you like them.
Which is dumb as fuck, since most men swipe on everything that isn't egg-girl-tier.
>>
>>25864875
teach me some puns please
>>
File: 1452391832681.jpg (1 MB, 1279x2679) Image search: [Google]
1452391832681.jpg
1 MB, 1279x2679
I have the same problem, those girls are there for the attention and validation. Ill say hey and if they don't respond i don't send another message and carry on.
>>
>>25864873
if you are a total social retard with no friends, interests or even understanding of social behaviour you really can't complain that you aren't getting any response.
>>
OP here just got a message from a message

"Hey i'm bored and horny wanna have a good night etc blabla"

fuck this gay ass shit
>>
>>25865173
well i like to believe and have heard multiple times i'm above average looking so yeah i had some hopes
>>
File: 1452674041503.png (183 KB, 370x359) Image search: [Google]
1452674041503.png
183 KB, 370x359
>tfw you accidently superlike someone
>>
File: 7405.jpg (69 KB, 283x283) Image search: [Google]
7405.jpg
69 KB, 283x283
>>25865135
>"You're just like my little toe, because I'm going to bang you on every piece of furniture in my home."
>>
>>25865135
thats not how it works mate
>>
>>25865259
shame it doesnt translate to my language
>>
>>25865268
why not

<question mark>
>>
File: jhgj.png (656 KB, 568x818) Image search: [Google]
jhgj.png
656 KB, 568x818
anyone here keep getting matched with uggos?
>>
>>25865304
Don't swipe right if you don't find them attractive.
>>
>>25865303
because you'll need to figure out puns for every single girl you match with on tinder
>>
>>25865304
"Ok I will take you there. Who took you out to begin with?"

>>25865343
yeah but thats hard, i wonder if some even know their own bio because i do this lots of times and they still ignore me

like what the fuck are you gonna say to a girl that has "traveling, music, festivals, going out" in her bio?

no puns can be made
>>
>>25865363
you make a pun out of their name, not their bio
>>
File: jghj.png (421 KB, 569x624) Image search: [Google]
jghj.png
421 KB, 569x624
>>25865328
gets boring after a while so i always right who ever so i can use up all my likes for the day. maybe i should pursue it tho and fuck that 18 year old pussy.

pump and dump.

>>25865363
>"Ok I will take you there. Who took you out to begin with?"

i don't get it familia, but i might send it.
>>
>>25865372
oh, well what if their name is like Alex or Jane or Michelle or anything other normal?

>>25865373
it was implying she belonged in the zoo as the animal, not as the visitor

>>25865328
>not swiping everyone right to increase your chances
>>
File: sN9PyJc.png (291 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
sN9PyJc.png
291 KB, 680x680
>>25865396
>it was implying she belonged in the zoo as the animal, not as the visitor

Got it like 2 seconds before your post, made me laugh. Seems cruel tho.

I might send;
>Ok i'll take you to the zoo, but you drive.

I'm not so good at being mean.
>>
>>25865404
i sometimes think being mean would increase my chances

because being sweet and normal hasnt brought me any luck yet
>>
File: 435.png (33 KB, 295x326) Image search: [Google]
435.png
33 KB, 295x326
>>25865412
I guess that only works if you're chad. Usually i get no responses so she might not even respond since women even if they are fat get hundreds of matches. They can afford to be selective.

And the last thing you want is for her to upload your convo on her FB / Instagram of you being mean.
>>
>>25865444
oh shit that didnt even came to cross my mind

im scared af of social media, thats why i never had fb, only recently so i could use tinder
>>
File: Mio14.gif (498 KB, 490x270) Image search: [Google]
Mio14.gif
498 KB, 490x270
They never respond.

No matter how hard I try.

IN THE ENDDDDDD
>>
>>25865463
yeah thats my problem (im OP)

i dont know how to make them respond, i think being mean or critisising them or something would be easier to get a respond with than a simple hi or hello

girls need validation so if you say something mean they might respond to you, but yeah then they are mad at you so i dont know if that helps

a simple hey or hi doesnt work for me

i dont know what to do
>>
>>25865460
That's the only reason i watch what i say on tinder, don't want my convo to end up on here and my pictures spread around or on some news website titled

"Biggest Dbags on Tinder"

Fuck that shit. Also you're like me with FB and social media. Only crated a fake one for tinder.
>>
>>25865489
maybe thats why, girls try to find you on fb and then they find out you dont have one

or wouldnt they do that?
>>
>>25865498
I don't know BUT i have noticed i keep getting notifications from FB on blue-stack if i "Know this person;".

Don't know what's going on but i'm scared to check.
>>
Show some personality in your bio. Not "hur dur I'm a nice guy" but actually you. Make yourself memorable.
Beware of grills like me that will milk gifts out of you then never reply again after a few weeks. We can smell insecurity and excess funds from a mile away.
>>
I hope you realize that a lot of people mass swipe to see what matches come up and don't bother to look at the profiles until after someone messages them
>>
>>25865512
i just put down all words of things i like

i got like lots of sports in there so they know im not a fatass
>>
File: 4324.png (20 KB, 900x877) Image search: [Google]
4324.png
20 KB, 900x877
>>25865512
I'm;
>>25865304
>>25865373
>>25865404

I've been told by like 2 people they loved my BIO, since i added some fun to it and added in the things i enjoyed doing such as working on my motorcycle and cars etc..

But otherwise no one has given a fuck. It's all about looks.
>>
>>25865512
>Show some personality in your bio.

What personality normo? Browsing the internet for 12 hours a day? Being an expert at cooking tendies?
>>
I'm a pretty good looking guy and want to use Tinder but don't have a Facebook.

Tbh, it seems like all tinder is used for is 5% people who actually want to meet-up and fuck and 95% people who are looking for self-affirmation.
>>
File: mio16.gif (1009 KB, 500x368) Image search: [Google]
mio16.gif
1009 KB, 500x368
>>25865485
I made a fat joke to one and she got mad as fuck and called me an asshole then removed me. Don't think it works.
>>
File: hfgh.png (48 KB, 574x1014) Image search: [Google]
hfgh.png
48 KB, 574x1014
>>25865562
>tfw when

just
>>
>>25865555
>Tbh, it seems like all tinder is used for is 5% people who actually want to meet-up

probably less, they like to write that bullshit on their profiles only. I matched a girl last night at 2am and send her a message.

Bitch ignored me. Like what the fuck cunt.
>>
>>25864847
And matching is just the first step, you have to not be boring and have decent text game.

I am boring as fuck, why do I bother with it.
>>
>>25865396
Swiping right on everyone just increases your chances if you actually want to bang everyone and you happen to be the best of the guys who do this.
>>
Can the beta uprising begin already..
>>
Came across my ex on Tinder

I swiped right
>>
>>25864645
You could just go to a bar and, you know, talk to people. If people still ignore you, do like I do. [Pull your dick out.]
>>
Does tinder get any better? I've had it for a few days and it seems like i'll i've done is swipe left. Maybe i'm just too picky
>>
>>25866041
My experience was it was fun at the start. Now I'm hardly getting any matches now so It's boring.

I've met up with 2 people on it. 1 was for a shag but I couldn't even get hard so that was a flop. The second one was just a drink but she was a quite fat and her pictures tricked me. She didn't look too fat in the pictures but was a beast in person.

Then matched with a girl who was actually interesting from Ireland and was asking questions etc etc but then unmatched me when I asked if she wanted to go on a date.
>>
>>25866078
>but then unmatched me when I asked if she wanted to go on a date.

Suck shit normie
>>
>>25866010
Probly not the only one who came across your ex

speaking most plainly, extended relative
>>
>>25865489
Fear is the mind killer
>>
Why do you pay for tinder plus? You get unlimited swipes if u set your cellphone time to tomorrow
>>
Do you fellas use super likes? I don't quite understand how they work. I've used one twice in two days and they both came up as matches.
>>
>>25866256
Thx normie, just swiped on a hundred
>>
>>25866424

It lets the other person know you swiped on them.
>>
>>25866433
Implying im a normie u nigger
>>
What does one get from Tinder Plus exactly? What are the benefits?
>>
>>25866546
Probably adds to the chick's ego even more
>>
>>25864645
Just saying,my brother who is kind of chaddy,instalikes everyone he gets the chance to and then checks them after that. A match means nothing
>>
>tfw not good looking, outgoing, or a fan of cars, sports, and don't drink
Where are the nerdy 3-4/10s?
>>
>>25867037
>Where are the nerdy 3-4/10s?

Left swiping you
>>
Oden's, best snus.
>>
I get responses from the odd girl or two and one gave me her number , aside from that though not much

Tbh I wouldn't bank on tinder as a way of meeting a girl , I mostly use it for a confidence booster and to get an idea what kind of girls think I'm good looking
>>
>tfw never even tried tinder
>>
>>25866019
nigga do you know where you are??

fuck man
>>
>>25866256
doesnt work anymore since like ever
>>
That feel when you swipe people you IRL and match you. That feel when said people see you at work or class and both exchange a smug look.

It sounds cringy but in college no one really cares or looks down at you for using it. I just admit to using it.
>>
>>25866424
Sometimes my criteria though for a super like is the girl must be in cosplay, weeb goth/bdsm wear or wearing cat ears.
>>
>>25867372
dude its 2016, its more weird if you arent on tinder
>>
>>25864692
I dint really care for tinder anymore but I do use it every now and then to plug my radio show. Ive found i get more conversations and actual dates talking about my show then myself. Not sure what the correlation is but maybe you guys can figure it out.
>>
>>25864618
>paying for tinder plus
What valuable perks do they offer besides unlimited likes which was originally free in the first place?

I gave up on that app once they set a limit on the number of likes you can get. Hopefully they'll make a better dating app within the next 5 years that will make Tinder go the way of Myspace.
>>
>>25867921
like unlimited likes and you can get more super likes

unlimited likes is enough, you can simply like everybody so yeah you would see everybody who liked you with that basicly
>>
>This weekend
>Drinking with some friends
>One friend and his gf keep asking me when will I find a girl or at least go on a date
>idk
>Friend's gf takes my phone, sees that I have Tinder, so she goes in
>Start swiping right girls that she thinks are cute and writes "Hey" to all of the matches
>Get like 30 matches
>Next day pretty much all of them responded but I don't know what to say to them so just leave it at that
>>
>>25864692
I've gotten some play with Tinder. Don't come with "heyy" or "hi, what's up?" cause that's boring. Any woman has multiple guys coming at her with that, what makes you so special? Just give a funnyish line that provokes a response. Could be inappropriate, fuck it, that's what Tinder's for. And know that most of your matches won't go anywhere. Tinder is about managing failure and being able to capitalize off of the successes you have. Any other questions hmu, I've got time to kill and I like to think I know a decent amount about Tinder.
>>
ITT: 3/10 men pining for the 8/10 women. Having women much more attractive than you as a goal is fine, but keep in mind this makes you as shallow as the sluttiest Chad.

I can confidently predict that every male in this thread has disregarded all the women 3/10 and under.
>>
>>25870956
yup and theres nothing wrong with that
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.