[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
women and games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
File: ayyyyyyyyyyyyy.png (353 KB, 590x877) Image search: [Google]
ayyyyyyyyyyyyy.png
353 KB, 590x877
Why the fuck do they do this?
>Yes I'm a woman and I play games
>Look at me, I READ BOOKS AND DRINK COFFEE
>I am not interested in relationships, because I have one! JUST SO ALL OF YOU KNOW!!
>I started playing VNs because Steam features shitty ones, but I've never heard of them before! If you don't like them, like I, a professional VN lover does, go fuck yourself
>OH MA GAWD, I'm a WOMAN, I don't play those POPULAR games like SHOOTERS and League of Legends, so STOP INVITING ME YOU SILLY BOY

WANT TO WAKE UP
CAN'T WAKE UP
>>
If you have to post whether you are m/f on a platform where all that matters is what you play and if you play well, you're doing it for attention.
>>
For the attention and validation.
>>
High quality cherry-picking.
But yes these types of people are annoying.
>>
>>25864598
This. I see men who do this cringy shit all the time.
>>
Maybe if you stopped asking "OMG U R SRSLY GIRL" they wouldn't need to do this shit
>>
>>25864685
Maybe if they just enjoyed games they'd play games and needn't put their whole private life on fucking steam
>>
>>25864706
Maybe if it's there you don't have to fucking read all of it.
>>
>dont want a relationship
So that pepole can know she dosent want one?
The "other than the one i actually have" part is redundant thou
>>
Of the two grills I actually know who play games, ones Trans mtf and the other has had so much shit go on her personality has hardened into a guy
Mtf has the most painful to look at profile i've ever seen and grill b doesnt give enough of a shit to cover hers in signs that say 'BY THE WAY I HAVE A VAGINA COME LICK ME'
>>
>>25864369
they get money from streaming and the gaming community is huge so there is a massive influx of young retards spending money on her.
>>
>>25864369

because they get inundated with thirsty fuckers all day every day and need to try and make it clear they want you to fuck off
>>
>have girly steam profile
>people always buy me games
Feels good mang
>>
>>25864369
she is a turkroach so not much to say about it . Roaches stay roaches, I couldn't give two shits about it
>>
File: earl-gamer[1].jpg (93 KB, 671x367) Image search: [Google]
earl-gamer[1].jpg
93 KB, 671x367
>>25864369
When I see a gamer girl steam profile this is the first thig that pops up in my mind.
>>
I think one half of them wants to get attention and free stuff. The other half of them wants not to get bothered with thirsty males who want to ERP with them.

Idk, I don't even have my gender on my profile. Who the hell cares if I am a boy or a girl?

Also, if you want to see some cringeworthy GAMER GRILL xD stuff you should check the gamer girl group, it is full of attention whores and beta orbitters sending them free games.
>>
>tfw random women hit on me and get upset that i dont give them attention
>>
fucking turkish girls are the worst fucking kind. this place is full of that type of girls you stupid fucks still whining about girls in usa.
>>
>>25864676
I only see women attention whoring this hard.
>>
File: ayyy.jpg (30 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
ayyy.jpg
30 KB, 500x375
>>25864369
amini siktigimin orospusu heist yaparken cay demlemeye gider allahini avradini siktigimin goblinleri ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
File: 1453068079554.png (315 KB, 460x441) Image search: [Google]
1453068079554.png
315 KB, 460x441
>>25864369

Neither for music, nor poetry, nor the plastic arts do they possess any real feeling or receptivity: if they affect to do so, it is merely mimicry in service of their effort to please. This comes from the fact that they are incapable of taking a purely objective interest in anything whatever, and the reason for this is, I think, as follows. Man strives in everything for a direct domination over things, either by comprehending or by subduing them. But woman is everywhere and always relegated to a merely indirect domination, which is achieved by means of man, who is consequently the only thing she has to dominate directly. Thus it lies in the nature of women to regard everything simply as a means of capturing a man, and their interest in anything else is only simulated, is no more than a detour, i.e. amounts to coquetry and mimicry.

Schopposting
>>
>>25865420
how is the trans ones profile cringy?
>>
>>25864369
Women want attention

Duh
>>
File: 1557406899979.jpg (84 KB, 636x720) Image search: [Google]
1557406899979.jpg
84 KB, 636x720
I don't think I ever filled out my profile on steam. I don't think I've ever even gone to my steam page itself ether. I set it up just to play games not be a social network. Honestly I don't ever include that I'm a woman in profiles because thirst mother fuckers swarm you.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-19-15-09-09.jpg (284 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-19-15-09-09.jpg
284 KB, 720x1280
>>25867242
The rest of it is all the same as that, fucking hearts and shit everywhere
Plus you know theres something attention seeking when the top two groups your in are Transgender gaming and Gay Lesbian Bisexual and Transexual gamers
>>
>>25867296
Female robots exist?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.