[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is cultural marxism?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9
File: marx.jpg (29 KB, 390x477) Image search: [Google]
marx.jpg
29 KB, 390x477
What is cultural marxism?
>>
>>25863449

white beta + asian woman
asian male + black woman
alpha black male + white woman
jew+jew
>>
File: 1452653610843.jpg (15 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1452653610843.jpg
15 KB, 184x184
hang on boys this thread bout to go down the fucking shit slide hundred miles an hour no brakes
>>
>>25863455
why do they call it marxism? penis
>>
>>25863455
Here's a comprehensive list:

Alpha white male + white female
White male + 40%white female60%asian female
Beta white male + asian female
alpha black male + white female
black male + 50%white female50%black female
beta black male + black female
alpha asian male + asian female
asian male + 50%asian female50%black female
asian beta + black female

actually in most cases betas get nothing
>>
>>25863480

because they "marx" up the value of vajoey where none exists.

:D
>>
>>25863491
>>25863455
>this actually what white cucks believe
kek
>>
>>25863455
>>25863491
OP here, i am really looking for a good explanation. Please keep your beta-no-gf shit out of my thread, i don't give a shit about that.
>>
guys we made it 5 posts before someone got butthurt.

new record /clappp/ ^.^
>>
>>25863511
Go outside faggot and take a look around
>>
>>25863474
finally, motherfucker
>>
>>25863527

mixing races is like capitalism in the sense that it creates new value where none existed before.

and creates a more balanced dating market overall.
>>
>>25863449

I don't think even a cultural marxist knows.

Originally it was "let's have a few less rich assholes taking all the money and land".

Now it's "don't oppress me with your whitesplaning and heteronormative microaggressions in my safe space, you racist"
>>
>>25863449

Ask /pol/
>>
>>25863449
I've studied Marxist thought thoroughly.

'Cultural marxism' doesn't have a definition that you could have found on google simply because it is nothing other than a buzzword that retards use.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School#Cultural_Marxism_conspiracy_theory

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/jan/19/cultural-marxism-a-uniting-theory-for-rightwingers-who-love-to-play-the-victim

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Cultural_Marxism
>>
>>25863449
>What is cultural marxism?
everything has to be equal and being unique is bad something like that
>>
>>25863449
Marxist dialectics applied to society instead of economics.
>>
File: 1446865292914.gif (463 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1446865292914.gif
463 KB, 500x500
>>25863555
>"mixing races is like capitalism in the sense that it creates new value where none existed before."
>"where none existed before."

>People literally and completely unironically believe this.
>>
>>25863627

hey i am just trying to come up with something, got put on the spot.

me - trying
everyone else - getting carried

how's this:

value existed before, but that value was used very strictly, and more importantly that value was used OUTSIDE of the control of societal marxism.

social marxism takes control of everything about you and "divides it equally" under their law.
>>
>>25863584
that sounds like a good thing
is it not?
>>
i don't know about you guys, but i really do hate the american nigger.
the worst thing we've done is bring them here.
they were fine in africa.
i've dated a couple african (morocco and ethiopia) girls and they were great, hated niggers as much as i do.
it's niggers that are the problem, boys.
>>
i know i am smart as fuck even if you disagree with me wholly. the point is that i make you -think-.
>>
Legislated equality is incompatible with freedom.

You may only have your natural born rights or equality, not both.
>>
>>25863691
>it is my constitutional right to want to kill niggers and spics for no reason! hurrr!
>>
i'm back.

like a meme, if you just ignore it, marxism will go away.

if you ignore the presidential elections, it too will go away.

understand the /power of will/
>>
>>25863750

No you cunt, all races have rights to liberty.

When in doubt, follow the non aggression principle.
>>
>>25863788

and some races have more rights than others top keke
>>
>>25863788
Except when those races are niggers and spics. Some races have more rights to liberty than others.
>>
>>25863674
Being equal doesn't mean being fair. It is incredibly stifling shamelessly demonizing though who succeed or are naturally better than everyone else. It might seem ideal to a beta on /r9k/ but anyone's opinion who actually matters is patronized and suppressed. Cultural marxism is the death of any intellectual or progressing society.

Imagine a world ruled by tumblr. That's a world where cultural marxism holds significant value.
>>25863671
That last line is more accurate.
>>
>>25863808

>strawman

I unironically believe all races should be treated equally.
>>
>>25863820

by whom? hey.

>>25863815

i spit hot knowledge
>>
File: 1447563574158.jpg (46 KB, 357x575) Image search: [Google]
1447563574158.jpg
46 KB, 357x575
If you want a serious answer

Marx envisioned that the world in it's perfect state would be a completely equal society where everyone shared everything,

Obviously this is impossible since Firstly most people enjoy their stuff and secondly modern and ancient societies are built on differentiated responsibility, some people do jobs that warrant higher pay etc etc

Cultural Marxism was a concept developed in the soviet union by which the government would actively destroy aspects of Russian society and culture that got in the way of the Marxist utopia, basically, banning Christianity, breaking up traditional villages, forcing people to work collectively etc etc

This concept evolved outside of the soviet union in the west to basically boil down to destroying aspects of a societies ingrained culture to get some kind of ideological change as an outcome

For instance, many americans would argue the banning of guns is cultural marxism because it destroys a traditional aspect of american culture to further a left leaning political agenda

Or many Nazi's would argue that race mixing is cultural marxism because it destroys race and culture

Most people here and on /pol/ confuse and conflate it with thigns they don't like because it's a spooky sounding word

>inb4 retards call me a commie
>>
>>25863586
Haha, someone posted a real answer and it totally flew under the radar.
Cultural Marxism is a largely-defunct school of thought, but to expand on this: Marx thought that a lot of the dynamics of everyday life comes from interactions between social classes. This is not an unreasonable view. The rise of wage income, and the idea that you work on a schedule, and that your pay is largely independent of your output, are all very modern things that mostly serve to benefit the upper classes.
Marxian analysis consists of using this lens to try and figure out what's going on with society, and cultural Marxism was an effort to expand that, to try and look at how class dynamics impact on things like art and entertainment. But as I said, it's largely defunct and only exists now as a right-wing bogeyman.
>>
>>25863934
Thank you, I think I finally understood what It means.
>>
>>25863449

A bullshit buzzword /pol/ uses when confronted with an unpleasant idea. Much like normie, roastie on this board, cuck all that. Pleb on /mu/ or /v/. "the Jews" go back to reddit etc.
>>
>>25863582
>links to the guardian and that wiki

Go back to tumblr, retard.
>>
File: 1441724933012.png (1 MB, 1724x1633) Image search: [Google]
1441724933012.png
1 MB, 1724x1633
>>25863880
>If you want a serious answer

I think you meant meme answer.
>>
>>25863449
I'm not overly informed on the topic but from hearing people talking about it, it is a theory that certain factions (the Frankfurt school being a part of this) of the left (some people claim this was a Jewish plot but i think the anti-Semitic parts of the theory are debatable) positioned themselves in positions of authority, in academia in particular, in an effort to brainwash the masses with leftist ideas about postmodernism, white privilege, a perpetual victim mentality etc. to create the current plague of SJW types.

That's the basic vague concept of cultural marxism as i understand it but I probably got a a lot of things wrong and it seems like the type of thing that changes depending on who you ask. If you want a more informed, detailed answer you should go ask /pol/, they will go on for a while about "evil jews" but you will get a more informative answer there than you will here.
>>
>>25863449
it's fucking cancer is what it is.
>>
>>25865434
Dialectical materialism is a retarded religion that destroys progress. The soviet union fucked itself because this stupid mandatory philosophy kept them from making advances in computers. And before you "hurrr da sovet union wasn't le communist durr durr durr" It was the prime example of dialectical materialism in action. Deal with it.
>>
>>25863449
a shitty buzzword spouted by cuckservatives on the internet when they see something they don't like.
>>
>>25865481
>cuckservative
I don't think you know what that word means
>>
>>25865481
Basically this. Many buzzwords are used by lib SJWs as well, but both are equally retarded.
>>
File: 1440892932577.png (188 KB, 2023x982) Image search: [Google]
1440892932577.png
188 KB, 2023x982
>>25863582
>I've studied Marxist thought thoroughly.
>links to rationalwiki and the guardian

Top fucking kek. Guardian staff literally received money from the KGB during the Cold War. You sure you want to use that source?

>>25863934
>and cultural Marxism was an effort to expand that, to try and look at how class dynamics impact on things like art and entertainment.

The important part was that it also looked at how things like art and entertainment impacted class dynamics. The Frankfurter School criticized the media and culture industry, seeing it as tools to perpetuate inequality and "oppression of the worker's class".

Eventually, thanks to KGB influence, this warped into today's view that media and entertainment are tools to perpetuate inequality and "opression of women/minorities". When a feminist whines about a TV show not having enough transdyke obese black women, that sentiment has roots in Frankfurter School thought.

This is a good primer on what is meant by "cultural marxism" and how this affets today's society.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYu6qhd88_M

Yuri Bezmenov is a perfect source if you want to learn about how various political and philosophical movements in the Western world (including Frankfurter School thought) were used to subvert populations/states, which is what is frequently referred to as the umbrella term "Cultural Marxism".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
>>
File: jews.jpg (346 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
jews.jpg
346 KB, 533x800
ids da jews xDDDDDD
>>
File: zaba_stulej.png (158 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
zaba_stulej.png
158 KB, 1000x1000
>you will never live in marxist utopia
>>
>>25863449
It's a made up buzzword to scare people into reading breitbart
>>
File: 1431853284568.png (122 KB, 180x274) Image search: [Google]
1431853284568.png
122 KB, 180x274
>>25863449
The undermining of individual sovereignty for "greater good" politics, moral relativism and the belief that everything is subjective so men can chop of their dicks and be women if they believe they are one and retarded shit like that
>>
>>25866614
Can you imagine the fucking boredom?
>>
>>25863586

This is a real answer. I will attempt to expand upon it.

>>25863449

OP, Marx's original conceit was a kind of butthurt. He was butthurt that the proles should bring only their labor to the table for dangerous 16+ hour shifts, while the rich get richer. Sound familiar? He reasoned that this was an unjust, intolerable state of economic affairs which would not merely be overthrown, but that it was /an historical inevitability/. The conceit of Marxism is shot through with a certain moralfaggotry which gainsays economic reality; eventually through marxist-leninism and later theory (esp. the so-called "critical theory", Frankfurt School and so on), the basic tropes of Marxism dealt not only with economics and warfare to establish communism, but also made their way... into culture.

In Quotations from Chairman Mao Zedong, Mao makes breezy suggestions for Marxist-Leninist dialectic to be applied toward the various facets of Chinese life, women's issues, art, and so forth (in addition to nuts-and-bolts failing economics). Maoism itself, and its later "cultural revolution", contemporaneous with the founding of the black panthers, were influential upon Huey Newton. The whole "culture" of Marxism has always been to overthrow the oppressor, revolt, disrupt the established bourgeois order in favor of the new; in today's America (with jewish massaging) this is short-circuited into a no more complex version of four-legs-good, two-legs-bad: queer brown woman good, straight white male bad. This is regularly reinforced at various levels in the movies and the new SJW vanguard, which is just another iteration of Mao's old Cultural Revolution: destroying people and studies of intrinsic value, drumming people out of their jobs for one slight, or a single racist comment, whether really attributable to them or not... The straight white man, being (until now) the winner of history, is an obvious totem of oppressor, which it is convenient to leftist jews to help attacking.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.