[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I Fucked Up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 5
File: 1441064273610.jpg (61 KB, 608x619) Image search: [Google]
1441064273610.jpg
61 KB, 608x619
Guys I seriously fucked up and I don't know what to do
>Cute girl at work I've been orbiting for a year now
>Every one likes her because she always bubbly and kind
>She'd like me the most because I would give her rides home all the time for free
>Decided to work up the courage and ask her out
>She rejects me
>She then tells everyone at work
>I'm more upset over he petty gossip then the actual rejection
>She just laughs and says "You're my coworker anon! I barely know you!" despite me working with her for over a year now
>Decided I'm not gonna give her rides for free anymore
>That night at closing she asked me for a ride
>I told her if she gave me 5 bucks I'll do it
>She does that gay shit cute girls do and act childish
>I say fine
>Head to my car and just drive off without waiting for her
>The thought of her having to walk 2 hours in the cold would make me feel a bit better
>I figured it teach her a lesson not to use people
>Monday comes, I come into work
>Everyone is staring at me, people are giving me dirty looks
>I get called into the office
>One of my managers ask if I was suppose to give Cheryl a ride home last saturday night
>y-y-yeah, but I f-forgot...
>"JESUS ANON! SHE GOT RAPED WALKING HOME BECAUSE OF THAT! DON'T YOU KNOW ITS DANGEROUS FOR A YOUNG GIRL TO WALK HOME AT NIGHT!??"
>My managers are literally shouting at me, they never done that before
>They told me that I'm pretty much scum for letting Cheryl get raped

tl;dr girl I use to orbit got raped because I didn't giver her a ride home
I seriously feel disgusted with myself right now, and everyone at work hates me! As soon as I walk into the break room it just gets quite. What should I do? I feel guilty and I tried apologizing to her but she never answered my calls.
>>
Not your fault anon.
You didn't rape her
She could also have got a fucking car herself
>>
>>25862427
bitch shoulda took a cab
>>
Time to claim unresolvable unfair treatment at work, and collect EI.
>>
>>25862470
This. Sue the fuck out of them for harassment.
>>
She used you a bit, be glad she got raped
>>
>>25862469
This is fucking so true anon
>>
>>25862427
quit. she had it coming.
>>
You're telling me she didn't know what Uber was?
>>
>>25862470
This. Anon, for real that's some serious bullshit. Is she retarded? Who gets a job that far away from work?? Did she just bank on there being some orbiter who would give her rides? She should've taken the bus like a normal person. Or called an uber or another friend. I can understand why you'd feel guilty Ovwr this, and maybe you should to an extent. But it's not completely your fault. I don't think she can like press charges against you for not giving her a ride or something like that (although I wouldn't bet on that, I could easily see a judge siding with her on that one). Anyways. Good luck anon, if it gets really bad then maybe try quitting your job and don't list it as a reference.
>>
>>25862470
What is EI? I'm probably just gonna quit, I can't handle this pressure anymore its been one day and I have to come back to work tuesday.

>>25862511
I mean I'm glad she didn't get hit by a car and died. But I still feel pretty bad, I don't even know the full detail of her rape but I'm to scared to ask, did some guy just pull over and rape her? Or did she get raped when she got to her neighborhood? Its not like she lives in the ghetto.
>>
>>25862573
EI is what newfies/nova scotians collect when they dont feel like taking albertans jobs anymore
>>
>>25862427
We're the police involved? Odd how your work coworkers know and no legal action
>>
>>25862573
she got what was coming to her. Make sure to sue your bosses if they keep that shit up. You are not that fucking girls caretaker even if you promised her free rides for the rest of her life. You are not a fucking cab company and the bitch should of paid the $5 bucks or fucked off.
I can just about guarantee you were not the only person she was using.
>>
>>25862604
I'm American so I don't think I can get any benefits. I'm probably just gonna call out today I haven't slept all night.
>>
File: 14528427765769.jpg (41 KB, 220x261) Image search: [Google]
14528427765769.jpg
41 KB, 220x261
So what happens when she's working and you don't? There must have been days when you wernt in and she was? How did she get home them?

It's bullshit they blame you. They are looking for someone easy to blame and unfortunately these retards have targeted you.

Maybe blame the boss for not paying for travel expenses for employees living far. Maybe blame the government for the fact she has to get a job so far away.

Your just the easy one to blame and these tards you work with just wana look good and upworthy by looking down on you. They should be ashamed desu senpai
>>
>>25862618
Again I don't know full detail, I'm too afraid to ask. Our place of business it kind of like a family, and if some shit happens everyone knows. I remember last year when I first started out one of our deli managers had a tree fall through his house from a storm and almost everyone from work to time off to help him. It be a shame if I have to quit this job I really like it.
>>
she wasnt raped
cops would have talk with you before monday

full of shit whore
>>
Good. That fucking bitch got what she deserved after she used you for free transport and then goes behind your back and bad mouthes you to your co workers. What a cunt.
>>
>>25862695
She usually gets rides from other coworkers but always relied on me when I came in, its like a 20 minute ride but I just estimated it be a 2 hour walk. I asked her if she would consider taking the bus but she kept insisting on using me, saying she "doesn't understand how the bus schedule works"
>>
>>25862722
Even if she wasn't and she was just pulling some stunt on me, do you think anyone would ever take my side of the story?
>>
How old is she? If she is underaged she is our manager's responsibility not your's If she is of age then why the fuck isn't she fired for not having reliable transportation. Everyone is mad and looking for someone to blame. Since women can't be held responsible for themselves in this day and age they blamed you.
>>
>>25862427
>Being used by girl
>Stand up for yourself
>"OMG WHY DIDN'T YOU CONTINUE TO GIVE STACIE FREE RIDES YOU SCUM"
>>
>>25862736
Wow, so there's a bus she could have got too? And she walked home because she's to dumb or lazy o understand when the bus is going to come. She was looking for pity and unfortunately got raped.

Seruoulsy the more i read this thread the more strongly I feel that this is absolutely not your fault.
>>
The rape thing is a lie. That is how you should know, 100%, that this cheryl cunt is absolutely reprehensible and worthless. Ignore this shit and start applying for jobs elsewhere.
>>
>giving rides for free

Before I got my licence I would pay my boss 20 bucks a week to pick me up at the gas station on the way to work after walking 25 minutes up a forest trail/hill. When i got my own car Id charge anyone 20 bucks a week for driving them to and from work, its like a 20 minute drive from town. Shouldnt have let that roastie walk all over you
>>
File: sharplikekatana.gif (976 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
sharplikekatana.gif
976 KB, 300x168
>>25862762
She 19, I'm 22. I always thought she liked me but I forget the nice girls are nice to everyone.
>>
>Did you stick your penis in her that night?

If the answer is no. Then its not your fault and can contiune to live on guilt free my friend.
>>
>>25862573
seriously dont quit, dont let them win!!
>>
She probably got blacked, anon. How does this make you feel?
>>
>>25862463
Plot twist: OP was the rapist after all
>>
>>25862856
I'm taking everyone's advice and finding a new job, I'm sure there's better places out there.
>>
>>25862427
Well for starters, you didn't rape her so it's not your problem.
Also, that dumb bitch shoulda took a cab.
Don't feel too bad about this.

Oh, and work somewhere else.
>>
>>25862887
either way dont just quit, put in your two weeks notice and do it right.
>>
>>25862903
Well a two weeks notice is what I was implying, I've quit jobs in the past before so its not that hard finding work.
>>
The death of personal responsibility of women, buried by lies and things that were not earned.
>>
File: ss+(2016-01-04+at+11.56.26).png (2 KB, 327x23) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-01-04+at+11.56.26).png
2 KB, 327x23
Either leave and be remembered as that guy who got cheryl raped, or stay and be the guy got cheryl raped.

It really doesn't matter what you do at this point, someone got raped.
>>
>>25862427
It's not your fault.
She could of gotten the bus, she could of got a cab.
She decided to use you as a free ride.
Don't worry to much, it's her fault you did what was right.
>>
>>25863003
>someone got raped.
I doubt it, shes 19 and OP didnt even get questioned by the cops. sounds like a bunch of bullshit
>>
When is she due back in OP
>>
File: smug.png (117 KB, 372x351) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
117 KB, 372x351
>>25863034
Good point, fuck that hoe.
>>
Sounds like an elaborate plot everyone else is in on and theyre all against you. She probably didnt even walk home, just called up the next orbiter in line and they hatched this plan on the way home
>>
>>25862427
Anon, why the fuck were you giving her rides in the first place?
>>
>>25863064
Atleast she didnt say op raped her, he would be so fucked
>>
>>25863034
Should I be suspicious because I wasn't question by the police? I don't think I have the balls to call her out at this time.
>>25863052
Don't know, nobody at work will talk to me or give details. I just wanted to get out of there.
>>
everybody needs to watch Gone Girl so they can avoid getting Gone Girl'd by some crazy bitch
>>
>she got raped

OP, do you think there is any possibility that a manipulative woman could have lied about that to make you look like a dick to everyone?
especially if the police havnt even spoken to you
>>
>>25862470
This + defamation.
>>
>>25862427
It categorically wan't your fault, your actions are relatively minor in the chain of events so unless A: shes mentally damaged to the point of needing a carer, B: the cab/transport services are unusual in that they shut at like midnight (improbably given that there is always at least one midnight cab company in towns) or C: the rapist was the cab driver (unlikely and easily traceable) then it wasn't your fault and your coworkers are just taking out their feelings of impotence on you.

It will die down, speak to them about it, if it doesn't then contact a lawyer about hostile work enviroment. Don't listen to some anons, no judge will let it slide that harrassment is forgiveable or that the rape itself was you fault.
>>
>>25863135
I've heard a lot of stories online, but I never really experienced it till now. But even if she is lying do you think it would be wise to accuse her of lying?
>>
Similar thing happened to my friend in highschool
>Girl asks him to do assignment for her
>He says no
>Next day
>She's saying my friend sexually assaulted her
>Nobody believes her except her one friend who literally has downs syndrome

It got proven false too since my friend was with a teacher at the time she said it happened and they guy vouched for my friend
>>
>>25863180
Don't accuse her of anything, be passive and sue if people at the workplace keep blaming you for a rape you didnt commit
>>
>>25863199
in these situations the girl should be severely punished, like jail time for adult women that pull these stunts
>>
>>25863227
They should be, but iv yet see anything worse than a slap on the wrist for this kind of shit
>>
Sue your boss for defamation and harassment and then after you win call the girl and leave a message calling her a lying bitch and a sneaky whore
>>
>>25862427
God's work OP. Normies deserve nothing less.
>>
>>25862427
Sh-She's lying! Bullshit! No girl who got raped would just tell EVERYONE. Even if she called the cops, she'd try to keep it hushed. How'd the word get around?
>>
>>25863298
I'm assuming someone from work visited her at the hospital. Still I can't understand why she didn't just call someone instead of walking.
>>
>>25862427
Karma, brobot. It sucks that happened to her, but she kinda humiliated you. You had nothing to do with the rape and while you...forgot about her, then that makes you an angry dick at most, for that exact situation.

Shit sucks, especially when you gossip about others.
>>
>>25863180
It doesn't matter if she lied or not. You're not responsible for a grown up woman who claims she doesn't even know you.
>>
>>25862427

This sounds like the 'kid I gave advice to got put in intensive care' story.
Shit and fake, shill your moral fables elsewhere fagrot, even if it were true, >>25862463
>>
>>25862736

Probably lying, but even if she isn't it, it isn't your fault. Shit happens. She could get raped on her way home or been in a car crash with you that would make her paraplegic. Blaming you for it is shitty behavior from your boss
>>
>>25863313
And then that someone went off and told everyone at work?
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.