[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Having conversation with grandfather >Asks if I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1453097777669.jpg (76 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1453097777669.jpg
76 KB, 1000x1000
>Having conversation with grandfather
>Asks if I've had a girlfriend yet
>Thinks im joking when I say no

Is this what it feels like to disgrace your elders?
>>
like being in a parallel universe
>>
>>25860747
My gramps asked me that shit all the time and it was always weird and awkward as fuck, especially when I dropped spaghetti when saying no.

>>25860762
Maybe if you build speed for 12 hours they won't be so disappointed in you
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 600x826) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 600x826
>tfw both grandfathers were extreme chad thundercocks
>tfw both grandmothers were also stacies
>tfw you are a disgrace to your family
>>
>>25860747
Is it weird to not know your grandparents?
>>
>>25860955
you have the alpha gene in you. You just need to unlock it
>>
>>25861078
I've lived across the country from my extended family because my dad was in the navy before I was born. They're decent people I suppose but I'm glad none of them are druggies or criminals.
>>
>tfw both my grandfathers died before I was born
At least they never had to see their bloodline end.
>>
>>25861116
It skips every couple generations
>>
File: bart.jpg (67 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
bart.jpg
67 KB, 300x300
>Generations of savage warriors fought and reproduced to lead to you
>>
>good friend of grandma asks if I have a gf yet
>say no
>grandma says it's no problem if I end up with a guy instead of a girl or noone, they will just have to see.

>another time
>grandpa asks if I got a girlfriend yet
>says he got married when he was my age
>"times must be different now"
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.