[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to cry so badly robots but the tears won't come out.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Ghandi_Is_Sad_Gif_On_Clone_High.gif (107 KB, 175x131) Image search: [Google]
Ghandi_Is_Sad_Gif_On_Clone_High.gif
107 KB, 175x131
I want to cry so badly robots but the tears won't come out. What do I do?
>>
>>25860084
Find some piece of fiction that makes you sad. Real life never makes me cry anymore, but sad kids movies get to me.
>>
>>25861095
I have never, ever cried to any form of media, is that weird?
>>
>>25860084
write a play, call it black and tan
>>
Go have your dog get put to sleep or visit your dying mom for the last time. Worked for me.
>>
>>25860084
>I want to cry so badly robots but the tears won't come out. What do I do?
don't cry
>>
Write the name of your oneitis on an onion, and then chop it up. The distress of thinking about your cute girl along with some onion ought to do it.
>>
people should lose a finger every time they cry past the age of 13

fucking faggots I swear
>>
>>25861230
Give me some actual advice anon. You're making me fall asleep, to death bro.
>>
Or get some high fives under the table like everyone else.
>>
>>25861293
>tfw I cry 3 times a day
>>
>>25860084
Clone High was fucking great.
>>
>>25860084
Haven't cried since I am 14. I think I've forgotten how it works. Even if I want to nearly everyday.
>>
>>25860084
If you have anything that triggers you then pull the hell out of it.
i.e. Magnify whatever is making you want to cry.
For me it's usually loneliness so I listen to music that's about being lonely and I read shit where the main character is lonely or just getting fucked over by the author a lot and then dwell some more in my own loneliness and sometimes I can cry. Or I just watch the ceiling and feel like I've been hit by a truck and it shattered something important but idk what it is. Usually it's the second one.

If I really really need to cry I think back on my fucked up life and make myself relive it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.