[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>born in a hispanic family >hate everything about hispanic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 16
File: 1430193938100.jpg (254 KB, 1200x862) Image search: [Google]
1430193938100.jpg
254 KB, 1200x862
>born in a hispanic family
>hate everything about hispanic culture and want nothing to do with it
Anyone else hate their culture?
>>
Fellow spicbot reporting

don't hate your culture, I wish I was able to speak Spanish. I'm not necessarily proud of my culture, but I think being multilingual is badass. Also the music and food aren't that bad, depending on where you're from.
>>
I'm black and I hate everything about our culture. I'm ashamed to even say I'm black.
>>
>>25858834
What don't you like about black culture?
>>
>>25858511
>trying that hard to be white
Orale otro puto chicano jajajaja
>>
what nat?
cuban here
>>
>>25858511
Born in a French Canadian family.
Hate everything that has to do with my culture.
At least your culture is not some manufacture from France and a failed British Empire.

Beside the average Quebecers are scum that can't even speak french properly. People are also stubborn as shit to everything that is not their local culture which is hockey (Montreal - Canadian), beer, unfunny comedian who joke about politics, French language and hating on the anglo because their culture is so oppressed and feel the need to distinguish themselves from the rest of Canada in anyway possible.

Not counting that the women has tatoo, are fat, mentally unstable and generally always the head of everything and feel the need to be pampered to every need.

I sincerely hate that shit hole.
>>
>>25858511
>chicano
What's stopping you from killing yourself?
>>
File: 1451945855449.png (848 KB, 1122x984) Image search: [Google]
1451945855449.png
848 KB, 1122x984
>>25858511
>ashamed
Fellow mongrel here, I don't hate it. I use it and know it, I don't like it but traditions are important, the good ones at least.
>hyper sexual normalfag bitches trying to turn me off 2D.
>Not being multilingual.
How will you say hola to the mei nv and Bishoujos?

>>25859047
>Hating on the collective people with the objectively best culture.
What is white exactly?
>>
File: 1453131498404.png (166 KB, 936x590) Image search: [Google]
1453131498404.png
166 KB, 936x590
Blackbot here

Everyone thinks I'm a dirty nigger

Mfw i just want to fit in with white people

I pretty much hate all this thug/gangster shit.
>>
>>25858704
I can speak Spanish even though I hate it because I've been exposed to it all my life. The food is probably the only tolerable thing for me and even then when you've had it all your life it gets old.

>>25859047
I'm not "trying" to be anything, I just dislike this culture I've been shoehorned into from birth. Simple as that.
>>
File: drive_gosling300.jpg (74 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
drive_gosling300.jpg
74 KB, 300x300
>Australian

Every day is hell
>>
>>25858511
I don't hate white culture, but I don't like white girls really at all. My step family is Vietnamese and I got to stay in Vietnam for awhile, and Asian girls just seem so much more fun than white girls.
>>
>>25858834
I can only imagine some intelligent slightly nerdy guy stuck in black body must think when he sees bunch of niggers with saggy pants.
>>
>>25859213
>fit in with whites
The gimme osscar pls for just being a black person isn't going to help your cause
>>
>>25858511
>tfw you're a spic
>tfw you hate spic culture
>tfw you were raised by a spic but you never experienced spic culture
>tfw all the mexicans at work think you're one of them
>tfw you can't relate to them
>that awkward moment when carlos comes up to and starts blabbering away in taco language
>feelsweirdman
>>
>>25859268
just throw some shrimp on the barby and down a few kegs o' fosters while assfucking a kangaroo that you keep tied up in your boot m8 im sure itll chipper you right up
>>
>>25858511

Swedish-American here, and I hate:

* How fucking suicidal our culture is. I don't just mean the cucks back in the old country who apparently love watching their daughters get raped by Omar; I mean, we fucking come over to America, and we assimilate so thoroughly that, out of a thousand years of Christian history and multiple millennia of pagan history before that, the only thing we decide to keep is lutfisk, which is, without a doubt, the most vile foodstuff on the planet. We get carelessly lumped in with the WASPs most of the time, and fuuuuuuck. I've been to fucking Massachusetts. I don't want to be lumped in with those self-absorbed assholes.

* The fucking drive to be *nice* and *polite*. Politeness has its place, it's good to be polite, but making it the central character trait to be prized in social interactions above all others leads to people ending up being neurotic fucking wrecks - like me.

* The lack of family connection. We don't have it as bad as those aforementioned Massholes, but I know that I can't count on my uncles, aunts, and cousins for anything more than a visit at my Dad's funeral. I would love to exist in the context of an extended family full of warmth and affection, but they're cold and vague shadows who I see maybe a couple of times a year.
>>
I don't know about that op. I am white but prefer fucking hispanic girls a lot more. White girls are boring and shit in bed.
>>
>>25859420
Please use a rubber
>>
>>25859420
I would assume this as well, I've been offered but I don't want to into crazy and white girls who would willingly race trade are usually garbage.
Latin girls are pushy too, heard nothing but good things about the sex.
>tfw herbivore man.
>at least I look like a chad.
Your duty to leave slightly more than half white kids dude.
>>
You possibly don't even know what is "hispanic culture" you uneducated fuck.
>>
>>25859488
>getting this defensive
>>
I'm a white weeaboo who hates feminazis. Does that count?
>>
White racist here, I honestly don't like the average white person that much. I just dislike most non-whites more. Most people are trash, but i feel that in any dispute between your group and others, it makes sense to side with your own group.
>>
>>25859871
I understand this, it's a bit more disappointing that most liberal types don't get it. Self preservation is a thing.
>>
>>25859871
I would rather watch my own culture destroy themselves. They're mostly white piece of thrash. Why the fuck would I side with them ?
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (35 KB, 241x237) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
35 KB, 241x237
>>25859122
We think alike, and I got the fuck out of there
>>
File: tumblr_nh0sw8eJQE1qdoyv4o1_500.gif (985 KB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nh0sw8eJQE1qdoyv4o1_500.gif
985 KB, 500x283
Im african american so i dont have a culture to hate. stop being a white washed little faggot.
>>
fuck off Benji
>>
File: dance.jpg (4 KB, 221x228) Image search: [Google]
dance.jpg
4 KB, 221x228
I'll take your bait and give you a reply, not a direct one though.
>>
>>25858511
yes

t. flip
>>
File: image.jpg (578 KB, 1050x1020) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
578 KB, 1050x1020
>>25859048

Que bola asere
>>
>>25860215
I don't think you know what bait means.
>>
>>25860142
You did the best thing you could ever possibly do.
>>
>>25860335
A purposefully inflammatory remark/post that's shit for an obvious reason.
Like the one 2 posts above my previous one.
>>
>>25860215
There is nothing bait about it, there is no objective statements like "This culture is shit". It's just personal feelings.
>>
The moment you hate your own culture is the moment you become a fucking cuck.

Quit being a beta fuck, own it.
>>
>>25858511
>Anyone else hate their culture?
No, but i don't give about my culture
>>
>>25862004
>forcing yourself to like something to hate just because muh culture
>>
>>25862004
can you be disappointed? I went and visited my fathers Mexican side of the family for christmas and when I got there I saw a pregnant 15 year old and almost everybody was drunk before it was even noon.
>>
>>25862084
Pregnant teenagers are hot though.
>>
>>25858511
>born in Chinese-Canadian family
>lived rural, feeling out of place went through "azn pride" phase. Not raised in culture; still do not know Chinese. Christian family and some siblings speak French fluently but also not Chinese.
>come to Singapore and realize I absolutely fucking hate living in Chinese/Asian culture. 2 yrs National Service/slavery to go.
>>
Nope, proud Nordic German reporting in. 14/88
>>
>>25862084
>implying any of that is bad.
>>
>>25862092
it's weird though. I'm somehow related to these people.
>>
>>25860184
nigguh we wuz kingz
>>
>>25858511
>not joining up with El Chapo

Go join a cartel
>>
>>25862102
Well okay, try not to kill me until I fulfill my purpose as a pawn then.

>>25862084
Yes, but try to look at the bright side of things.
>>
>>25860184
Kill yourself nigger, this site is for Aryans and honorary Aryans, aka not spear chuckers.
>>
>>25859268
What's australian culture like? I'm think about moving there mainly because it's warm and relatively unsettled compared to the US
>>
>>25858704
Not OP, but another spicbro reporting. I don't think mexican food is all that great. I can accept beef tacos or grilled chicken tacos, but I've noticed that I like other cultures' foods.
>>
>>25862252
Hispanic food isn't that great when you've had it all your life.
>>
>>25862179
It's the ultimate normie society.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-IPcVaif3Q
>>
>>25862084
Every culture has some "ghetto" aspect to be ashamed of. Yes, ghetto Mexicans party a lot and sometimes are teen moms. Ghetto White people fuck their siblings and cousins. Ghetto Black people are dumbass gangster thugs. Asian people are loud obnoxious dog eaters.

The list goes on. That's not what the culture stands for. It is an aspect of it sure, that's not deniable, but you stand for the larger things at play, the core values.
>>
>>25858834
>I'm black and I hate everything about our culture. I'm ashamed to even say I'm black.
only thing bad black culture is your stupid gangsta shits then again that's only culture you guys have
>>
>Indian
>Portuguese
>Guyanese
>Canadian

Just fuck my life up desu.
>>
>>25859213
>Mfw i just want to fit in with white people
jesus christ who pathectic will you get
>>
>>25859268
is it a mad max kinda hell?
>>
>>25858511
How can you hate churros?
Seriously
>>
File: trump.jpg (64 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
64 KB, 700x700
>be Hispanic
>be avid Trumpfag
>libcucks BTFO
>>
>>25862276
Exactly. It really isn't.
I've noticed I like a lot of poultry and some Korean BBQ restaurants.
>>
>>25862387
I know this feel.
>tfw had ballot sent to me across the border just to vote trump.
can't wait for that wall.
>>
Armenian here. Fucking hate my turkic race. Lived in America for most of my life and I love this country to death. Sadly I live in a community with more Armens than Armenia so I'm stuck with these retards. Our average IQ is that of a downie. The only good Armenians are ones who realize how fucked we are and move to Russia or America and abandon their heritage. Most of those guys ended up nuclear scientists for the Soviets or chess players.
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 600x446) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 600x446
Russian here, I don't even know what to feel, comrades.
>>
File: 1452198902754.jpg (49 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1452198902754.jpg
49 KB, 1280x720
>>25862547
You didn't post them anime tiddies tho.
I knew a russian dude;He was a pretty big guy.
>>
blogshit
>dirty half-chink indonesian
>weird skin colour, light brown
>born in a strong mudslimic family tree
>left meme bombard religion because muh common sense
>triggers family's anger because i was open with my fedora tipping shenanigans
>disowned at 18
>now 24
>went to uni for a couple of years for local IT diploma
>subpar computer skills even after 6 years of dedication because im an untalented schmuck
>move to the earth's most traffic jammed capital
>immediately got a job, wage is around 1250usd/mo. Not bad until i realize that my living expense dries my money almost all the time
>last time i met my parents was 2 years ago, fortunately they're doing good and then we even trade contacts
>my ittle brother got married into an islamist family
>meanwhile retains tfw no gf status since middle fucking school

Can't move to another country because too insecure with myself (i will be a liability for the better country anyways). Poor and abused by higher ups. Branded as a race traitor, labeled as a kafir. I even had someone called me a communist after I explained to her why sandniggers religion is shit.
The only hope i have right now is that I have a lot of friends to lift with... It's my only hobby now.
>>
File: 1407260795841.png (690 KB, 617x617) Image search: [Google]
1407260795841.png
690 KB, 617x617
>>25862724
Dont Stop bro. Were all gona make it.
>>
>>25862435
>armenian
>turkic
Really?
Also if anything armenia is one of few countries someone can be actually proud about, with ancient culture and all that.

You dumbasses will literally complain about everything
>>
>>25862547
>>25862547
>Russian here, I don't even know what to feel, comrades.
tovarich
>>
>>25862724
Good luck man. I know it can be hard to leave a religion deeply ingrained in your culture, especially because of the backlash from family.
>>
File: spockster.png (221 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
spockster.png
221 KB, 500x380
Disregard culture. Choose logic.
>>
>>25862806
I know we're not Turkic and we have ancient culture, I just hate the current state of my race. Every Armenian person I've met that isn't like me jerks his race off so hard he breaks his arm. The women are mostly pathetic sluts, the men are mongoloid chads who vape or smoke hookah and commit fraud. They all act like they're the master race when they're just a bunch of douchebags. It's come to the point where Rabiz trash are a huge majority and that causes race wars with persian-armenians and literally everyone else that's related to our people. We're the chads and stacies of the Caucuses.
>>
I was born in a Dominican family and I wouldn't say I hate it but I couldn't be any more indifferent to Dominican/Hispanic culture in general. I couldn't care less and I shouldn't be expected to care. I always find it annoying when people try to insult you for not caring about fucking Latino shit. Just leave me the fuck alone, I'll enjoy what I want okay.
>>
>>25862897
>Disregard culture. Choose logic.
This
>>
I was raised in the states but I went to Asia when I realized you have to be white to really succeed and not be handicapped in an anglophone country.

I said fuck trying to break the bamboo ceiling, so now I'm in Shanghai.
>>
>>25859048
>>25860311
We cubiche now

But honestly bros, the worst thing to me is how little some Cubans know the country's own history.
I actually like Cuban mannerisms but I fucking hate most of the society's philosophy.
Plus some Cuban-American girls are top-notch. All of the interesting Hispanic qualities and none of the ignorance
>>
>>25862299
Chinese, also technically Singaporean here. I hate Singaporean values in their entirety and Chinese family dynamic for being unfree.
>>
Mom is Hispanic and I think everyone on her side of the family is disgusting and annoying. I'm glad I was never taught Spanish because it sounds like shit.
>>
>>25858511
Dude if you grew up and lived your entire life in the U.S then that isn't your culture, it's your parents' culture.
>>
>be black
>parents barely talk to extended family because they're retarded
>they get me video games and a computer in 1st grade
>been on the internet for 18 years
>relate more to random people online than IRL

I guess this shitty site is my culture
>>
>>25859213
>>25858834

tfw no self-hating jiggaboo oreo bff to do whitepeople/weeb shit with no homo

t. whitefag
>>
>>25865255

also dis nigga and any others i didn't tag
>>
File: 1447662730972.gif (944 KB, 264x320) Image search: [Google]
1447662730972.gif
944 KB, 264x320
>>25858511
>born in a black family
>hate everything about black culture and want nothing to do with it
>>
File: 1393628050389.jpg (252 KB, 413x368) Image search: [Google]
1393628050389.jpg
252 KB, 413x368
> born white
> 90% of the world's culture is my own

feelsgoodman
>>
Not that i hate it, but i grew up in another country since i was 7, so i don't feel indentified with anything about my culture, not even my family that stayed there.
It's like two different worlds.
>>
>>25865592
Australian culture is completely different than German or Russian culture

There isn't a "white" culture
>>
>be me
>mexican, brown as fuck as a wee lass
>played soccer and all that
>move to school where only 2 other beaners in my grade, all blanco everywhere
>hear "spic" and "orange picker" on the daily
>begin to hate race
>give up soccer for WoW
>pale out completely, thank you based anemia
>years later move to school thats 40% mexian
>know zero spanish and extent of heritage is devouring holiday tamales
>white mexican

Biggest regret is hating my heritage because of obnoxious white people. I wish I'd let my family teach me the ways when I was younger. Now it feels too late and learning Spanish is something I'd rather complain about than actually /try/ last the two years of high school classes. Abuelo was diagnosed with Huntingtons a few years back and slowly going. Can't speak English anymore so there's that.

There's nothing wrong with being uncomfortable with yourself, but I'd work with what I have.
>>
>>25865636

> Germans are white
> Russians are white
> Australians are white

feelsdoublygoodman
>>
>>25865601
Same here.When I say that I do not consider myself to be of the nationality of my parents my friends congratulate me and say that I did well, while my parents' compatriots think that I'm a traitor.
>>
>>25865664
And all three act completely different, have different languages, different ancestors, and different religions
>>
>>25865681

All of which are owned by whiteys.

Subhumans pls leave.
>>
>>25865698
Slavs are half asian
Germans are half turkish
Aussies are half retarded
>>
>born in scotland
>people beat the fucking shit out of each other for supporting the wrong football team

it's like we're all white so we need to find some other color-based team system to hate each other over
>>
>>25865592
Thats retarded. Dont devalue peoples culture by claiming something that doesnt belong to you. You claim kinship but dont be a faggot
>>
>>25862973
Cubans have a reputation among other latinos for being full of shit. A few examples:

>live in the Dominican Rep
>have Cuban (fresh off the boat) P.E. teacher
> it's always "your country is a shithole" "this wouldn't have happened in Cuba" "Cuban medical schools are the best in the world"
>all of this despite the fact that he had to flee his perfect island in a fucking canoe
>mfw Cuban doctors aren't even allowed to practice here because their schools have no supplies

My Chem teacher did this also, but to a lesser extent. This might just be actual Cubans though, idk about Cubans in America. They also have a reputation of trying really hard to not seem Hispanic.
>>
>>25865664
>russians are white
Lol
>>
>>25858511
No in fact I wish my family still practiced some things. My great grandmother came from Sweden, My grandfather spoke Swedish, my mom knows some swedish but not much. I wish that my grandfather had taught my mom fluent swedish so that I might speak it, I'm not sure if I lucked out though, seeing as Sweden is cucking itself.
>>
>tfw white american mutt
>tfw great grandparents or later immigrated from britain, germany, ireland, and lithuania
>tfw parents were from virginia and louisiana and moved to FL to start a family
>tfw dad was a computer programmer and mom was a teacher but my town was mostly rednecks who would all go hunting and fishing with their dad
>tfw i wasnt even raised in a culture really. parents are just mega normies and let me keep to myself if my grades were good
>tfw i developed my own unique culture that is unique to myself. the foods i eat, the music i listen to, the hobbies i enjoy, the clothes i wear, the drugs i take are nearly all unrelateable to other people
>i have never even met someone IRL who has heard of one of my 3 favorite bands

is this what people mean when they say 'white people have no culture'? i mean i guess culture is good for fitting in with normies but otherwise it's kind of stupid to do something solely based on tradition
>>
>>25860215

sinister
>>
>>25862973

>cubans
>none of the ignorance
>>
>>25859268
fellow ausbot here.

australia is the number one land of normies out of the anglosphere, lol.
>>
Born from Mexican parents, not too into Mexican culture other than some tradition and ghost and horror
Being Mexican weeaboo is true pain
>>
>>25858511
>Hungarian and Slavic descendant
>Enslaved my own people, was enslaved
>Great Great Grandparents came to US to settle down as farmers
>Never know what to say to other Slavic in the US who ask about my heritage
>Know nothing of Slavic or Hungarian culture
>>
>>25858511
Stop being a gringo you fag
Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.