[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's more important? Body or face?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 1452231726475.jpg (379 KB, 771x708) Image search: [Google]
1452231726475.jpg
379 KB, 771x708
What's more important? Body or face?
>>
i would practice gf her.
>>
If she's real gf material I'll stay despite the face
>>
Face.

Granted, you can't be totally busted, but it is slightly more important than body.
>>
>>25856951
in this case the juxtaposition of her homely face and tight body makes her 10/10 gf material

the whole is greater than the sum of the parts
>>
for women?
It doesn't matter, women will still get attention even if they are fat and ugly.

for men?
You need to have a 7/10+ face and a well-toned body to even have a slight chance at getting a girl.
>>
>>25857114
>posting her lewd pictures online
>gf material
>>
>>25856951
BODY GAME NASSSTY SENPAI PRETTY BOI FLACKOOOOOOOOOO DAS ASS SCUPLTED WORD TO DAVINCI THEM THIGHS APITIZING LIKE CHILIS BITES NIGGA THEM CALVES FIRE LIKE MY DICK DAME DAAAAAAN SHAAAAABAAAAAAAAA
>>
it doesn't really matter

that girl isn't actually ugly so as long as she were not a whore I would date her

she's a whore though
>>
The one on the left still has a good body
>>
>>25856951
face and feet
>>
>>25856951
Surgery and activity can improve both, but you can never fix a mentally ill girl. Still, face is more important
>>
Neither. Personality.
>>
Face needs to be good, body just needs to not be bad
>>
File: nothanksjeff.jpg (65 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
nothanksjeff.jpg
65 KB, 380x380
>>25857291
this

the one on the right just looks hard to the touch

>mfw
>>
Since aesthetic is all females have to offer, she better be cute or you're wasting your time. Face is likely more important since that's what you're going to be looking at more.
>>
>>25856951
A 4/10 with huge ass n titties would be perfect gf material
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 214x232) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 214x232
It's all about the face, the face, the face
>>
Weight>face>any other bodily feature.
>>
>>25857506
low test are you?

Face > boobs > ass
>>
File: download (1).jpg (9 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
9 KB, 284x177
>>25856951
face,
I'd date a Taylor Swift -esque chick over a Katy Perry-esque chick
>>
>>25857418
Same girl idiots
>>
>>25856951
Assuming the other is average, then FACE, by far. This applies to both genders.
>>
I'd date a girl of various weights and body types if she had a pretty face and nice hair.

Face>Hair>Weight>Other body features>Height
>>
>>25856951
thats a cute face imo
>>
>>25857016
same desu

she's qt enough for me, anyway
>>
Women: Face > Ass > Thighs > Breasts > Personality > Education

Men: Face > Personality > Education > Height > Muscles
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.