[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /hasdonecocaine/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 500x388) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 500x388
Who /hasdonecocaine/ here?
>>
>>25856062
Trash drug that makes you want it for no reason. Try psychedelics OP. If you meditate you won't have a bad trip.
>>
>>25856175
> useless hippie: the post
Psychedelics are addictive and affect your personality, you don't see it because you adjusted yourself to believe that what you've become is normal
Psychedelics are for losers and degenerates.
Dirty hippies
Real men do drugs that guve them the energy ro be a man
>>
I've tried it and it's really good, I don't get the whole stigma of why it's so addictive though. Sure you want more when you're coming down, but after that it's like wanting more MDMA unless you've built up a dependence.
>>
just once. it was pretty cool. don't really care to do it again though.
>>
File: sadfrog cocaine.jpg (30 KB, 472x461) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog cocaine.jpg
30 KB, 472x461
>>25856062
Same, I've had whiff. It's fun. But it was mixed with shrooms so I'm not sure if I got enough out of it.

I may have not done enough. I'd be down to do it again at a party.
>>
>>25856603
as In I did it with shrooms, it was not literally mixed with shrooms.
>>
I did once. Pretty rad. I was drunk tho and I kinda went crazy for a while. It was enjoyable as fuck but it's too destructive for my taste. I'll probably do it again some day in life, not soon tho.
>captcha: 420
blaze it man
>>
>>25856672
Rad
I did it at my high school graduation party
Had to walk around the red light district with some junkie to get a fix, but it was worth it, i was nearly passing out when i left the hotel and by the time we got back i was up and at it like i had just woken up

Really sobers you up, is what i found surprising
>>
File: 1396920248340.jpg (72 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
1396920248340.jpg
72 KB, 325x325
>being a degenerate druggie
>>
>>25856803
> degenerate
Only applies to psychedelics
Cocaine is a proper man's drug
>>
I has. Made me feel like Zeus for 15 minutes. Twas fun. Only once.

Stick with drugs that improve your life, like psychedelics.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 479x720
>>25856982
> zeus
> t'was
> psychedelics
HOLY FUCKING FEDORA BATMAN
>>
File: constantinesmansion.gif (61 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
constantinesmansion.gif
61 KB, 450x300
Coke is lame
Very innocuous effects but such a hassle to ascertain and ingest so it's pretty much impossible to have a good time with coke, it just leads to doing more coke
>>
>>25856062
shittiest overpriced drug. dont fall for the meme.
>>
>>25856579
It's addictive if you party with it all the time, at one point I was doing it every week and when i stopped it felt weird partying without it, It's not addictive in a withdrawl sort of way.
>>
High dose of adderall xr is better. coke just lasts an hour and makes you feel like shit after.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.