[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have personally been sexually assaulted by underage girls multiple
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: 1357850197835.jpg (34 KB, 356x333) Image search: [Google]
1357850197835.jpg
34 KB, 356x333
I have personally been sexually assaulted by underage girls multiple times this year

1. your country
2. do you face this same problem
>>
1. US
2. Only once, an underage girl trapped me into a relationship with her
>>
File: worry.jpg (63 KB, 693x663) Image search: [Google]
worry.jpg
63 KB, 693x663
>tfw i've literally had 13 year old girls walk into my apartment while i was sleeping in the middle of the night and wake me up sexually
>tfw noone would believe me if I told them this
Help
>>
You niggers better elaborate.
>>
File: angry pepe clear.png (117 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
angry pepe clear.png
117 KB, 900x900
>>25855858
1. NORMIE
2. GET OUT REEEE
>>
1.UK
2.Often
>>
>>25856001
I agree

>>25855946
>>25855994
>>25856016

We're here to listen brobots.

Tell us where the loli touched you
>>
>>25856102
A gang of 13 year old girls found out where I live and wont stop pestering me. Im also extremely nervous about them constantly hanging around my apartment, since if someone saw it without context it could make me look bad.
>>
>>25856173
what are they part of the Russian mafia or something?
>>
>>25856102
She lied about her age and then said she'd tell her parents/go to the cops if I didn't keep at the relationship.
>>
>>25856173
Post some of them, see if you can snap some pics
>>
>>25856208
No they're just low class girls. Most of them have social workers and ones in state care.
>>
File: 1449097770290.jpg (48 KB, 640x484) Image search: [Google]
1449097770290.jpg
48 KB, 640x484
>>25855858
Loli gangs are a serious problem that needs media attention.

I don't wanna get my hands dirty, but I might have to.
>>
1. US
2. Happened to me before, but not this year.

>Was working at a coffee shop during college, 21 years old.
>15 year old girl (owner's daughter) was there.
>She grabbed my ass multiple times, despite having a boyfriend. I was a lot taller, and probably more handsome than her boyfriend.
>She would also talk my female coworkers when I was around about sex and stuff, saying how she's "in an open relationship....but my bf doesn't know about it yet!" and also talked about how she wonders what "shy guys are like in bed" (I was very quiet working there and barely talked to her)
>She also shoved tip money in my front apron pocket very slowly, like she was trying to find my cock and gave me a dirty look

If she wasn't 15 years old, I would have destroyed that. What a fucking tease.
>>
File: 144868482.jpg (35 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
144868482.jpg
35 KB, 550x550
>Be me several years ago, your typical 20 yr old wageslave
>work the morning shift at in fast food
>Have to do all the grueling kitchen work A) because you legally need to be 18 to use some of the machinery and B) because "sex sells"
>Severely low on staff, managers are overloaded, so they start sending the morning shift highschool girls back to wash dishes and help out with the kitchen work so the afternoon girls can get hours.
>One girl decides she's just gonna take a smoke break, so now we're one man down, and we run out of fries around halfway through the rush.
>Have to run back and forth from the fridge to the boilers risking injury in the process because Stacie needed her goddamn nicotine
>Three hours pass, shift is over, I'm covered in sweat. Everyone in the kitchen is fucking miserable. Except for the Stacie's who were doing the bare fucking minimum because they knew that their shifts were almost over and that the afternoon guys were about to arrive.
> Dishes were piled up. Iced tea was almost gone. Meat was unprepared, or just left out in the fucking open.
>Tell manager that the so-and-so's from the front can't do the job they were trained for.
>Total bullshit follows. Sob stories everywhere. Breaches in conduct that would've been fireable had I done them get let off without a warning.
>The very next day I get called out by at least three different girls from the front. I have no idea how they found out it was me.

It was constant harassment from that point on. They literally started smoking right by my car because they knew I hated the smell of cigarettes. Fucking loli's man. They're vicious when they know you can't get back at them.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.