[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>went from being NEET for 7 months to working 12 hour shifts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: wagecuck.jpg (58 KB, 541x412) Image search: [Google]
wagecuck.jpg
58 KB, 541x412
>went from being NEET for 7 months to working 12 hour shifts at a labour job
>so sore I literally do nothing buy lay in my bed when I get home
>have to wake up at 4:45am to be at work for 6:00am

Send help
>>
Yea but at least you'll have a ripped bod
>>
File: images.jpg (3 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3 KB, 183x275
>>25855141
you can leave any time you want, you know
>>
>>25855141
I was like you once. Just keep at it, eventually it stops hurting after a few months. Physically, that is, it stops hurting physically.
>>
File: 1441781547177.png (324 KB, 889x677) Image search: [Google]
1441781547177.png
324 KB, 889x677
>>25855141
i was just like you, just not as extreme (9 hours and be at work at 7am)
i am NEET again though, never going through that hell again, fuck you wagecucks
>>
>>25855141
Know the feel. Man up. Youre earning your money.
>>
>>25855385
id rather make no money and not kill my soul away
>>
>>25855423

then die.
>>
>>25855141
used to pick corn with a semi-retarded guy who also worked second shift at a box factory, had 16+ hour days of nonstop hard labor in 90F+ heat, sometimes he said the factory would be 120 or over.

He broke down and cried in the field a lot and told us to get back to school while we had a chance.
>>
>>25855360
How are you going to support yourself?

I worked a shitty job for about three years before I decided I'd probably rather die.

I've been NEET for months but I have to find something else to do or else I'll run out of money.
>>
>>25855454
>back to school while we had a chance.

What does that even mean? I'd love for him to say that to me so I could go "heh, yeah" and not tell him that I was academically terminated and I can't go to school.
>>
>>25855185
OP, does this seem to be happening?

Also, take a more positive outlook on your situation and try to be grateful for the small stuff. Don't fake joy, but understand there is a lot to be satisfied about. There is some pride to be had, some recognition of work gained that others only wish they could have. And even on the personal level you can enjoy the satisfaction of knowing, to whatever degree, you're sustaining yourself.
>>
>>25855141
Your fault for taking a shitty job, I guess.
>>
Eat plenty of protein & carbs. It won't stop the soreness, but it does help a lot.
>>
>>25855506
typical wagecuck response
>be grateful that your slaving yourself off
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrdoynCu6F8

but can ye ride the sub?
>>
>>25855485
>What does that even mean?
He was in his mid-40's and the rest of the laborers were half his age, guy was full of regret and hated his life and that he was too stupid, poor, and broken to change it
>>
>Be wage cuck for 3 years
>one day think of good business I idea
>already spent $15k
>not sure if its gona work out good

Not sure to go through with it, took up drinking to cope with it, I migth quit work next month and go all or nothing, getting class A licence is plan B.

If it works, I'll be making millions within a year.
>>
>>25856218
well good luck family, its 50-50, you either make it or you dont
>>
>>25855506
>OP, does this seem to be happening?

he wont notice shit after only a few days of working
>>
>>25856319
Also I had investors lined up, said no to them. Scared to risk other people's money.

You migth recognize the company and migth end up being a user of it pretty soon. Marketing will use some themes apealing to millenials...
>>
what's next, a girlfriend? get off this webiste faggot
>>
>>25856358
I only read his original post and there's nothing there that explicitly states he just started.

He couldve been a NEET for 7 months in 2014 for instance or early 2015, been working the jobs for month, and suddenly finds himself fatigued.
>>
>>25855141
stop being a pussy and be grateful, or quit

>>25855185
>>25855506
yes it does, i lost 30 lbs and normal shaped arms instead of noodlearms
>>
>>25856496
if he were working for a few months already then his body would have stopped hurting by now

i've worked doing labor shit before too and i stopped feeling the pain after about 2 weeks, then by the end of the 2 months when i quit i realized how chiseled my arms had become
>>
>>25856530
you're literally getting paid to work out fool let this be a turning point
>>
>>25856627
its awesome desu

>le epin neetfrog posts saying i'm a slave
>there are people who pay to exercise
at least im not THAT pathetic
>>
>>25856530
read this
>>25855561
blox^
>>
File: a sad.png (286 KB, 500x497) Image search: [Google]
a sad.png
286 KB, 500x497
>>25855454
>He broke down and cried in the field a lot and told us to get back to school while we had a chance.

this made me feel
>>
>>25856746
>wasting away with no hope
you have to put in to get out anon
>>
>NEET for 7 months
I've been a NEET my entire life, I will die before I work.
>>
>>25856746
>>25856627
in retrospect i think it's worth noting i'm not at minimum wage
>>
I'm 25 and no work experience. How to get a job? My knee cartilage has degenerated and can't stand for long periods of time without it hurting and cracking. what to do anons
>>
>>25856814
i wish i had your determination anon
>>
File: Despair.jpg (10 KB, 223x217) Image search: [Google]
Despair.jpg
10 KB, 223x217
>>25856896
This I'm the same but 24 I'm scared I'm going to be 30 with no job experience because no one wants to hire me without none
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.