[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Things you would do with Adolf Hitler. >Hide in a bush near
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: adolf-hitler.jpg (768 KB, 2816x2165) Image search: [Google]
adolf-hitler.jpg
768 KB, 2816x2165
Things you would do with Adolf Hitler.

>Hide in a bush near a synagogue and scare jews to death
>>
>>25853940

try to restore his foreskin
>>
>>25853940
Bash his skull in with a shovel.
>>
File: 1446373433053.jpg (117 KB, 970x615) Image search: [Google]
1446373433053.jpg
117 KB, 970x615
Smoke a doobie and talk about Mein Kampf.
>>
>>25853969
that's mean. what did he ever do to you?
>>
File: 1451781165855.png (14 KB, 635x773) Image search: [Google]
1451781165855.png
14 KB, 635x773
>>25854008
my grandfather died in Leningrad
>>
>>25853956
this would be a good fanfiction desu
>>
Bareback anal sex
>>
>>25854055

>"hold still Adolf, im gonna try to pull it so it stretches out a bit. let me know if it hurts and i'll stop ok?"
>>
File: Capture.png (571 KB, 824x409) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
571 KB, 824x409
Get baked with him. Then ask him how his stutter developed (I said "glass of juice" not "gas the Jews!")
>>
>>25853940
Find all the blonde Chads that picked on me and force him to anal fuck em all with aids since he loves them so much

Then force him to eat a steak
>>
>Sneak out at night to throw rocks at the Jewish shop's windows
>>
I'd like to play Need for Speed Hot Pursuit on PS2 with him.
>>
depends at what age, as he might have me shot
I like to think he'd consider me one of the "good jews" he mentioned sometimes
>>
Drive by and knock over the jews' mailboxes
>>
>>25853940
I'd help him improve his painting skills and make sure he achieves his dream of getting into art school

and killing all the jews
>>
>In 1938, Kubizek was hired by the Nazi Party to write two short propaganda booklets called Reminiscences about his youth with Hitler. In one episode, Kubizek said that Hitler had a great love for a girl named "Stefanie" and wrote her many love poems but never sent them. Hitler biographer John Toland noted that when Stefanie learned she had been an early object of Hitler's affection, she was stunned.

Was Hitler a robot?
>>
>>25854037
your grandfather was a disgusting red
>>
Re-enact the night of broken glass, Crystallnacht.
>>
>>25856608
>was hitler a robot

He was a KV well onto his late 20s, and always hated women. At public events and rallies, he'd push women away when they tried to kiss him, half-laughing it off. It also helps that his oneitis as a boy was a Jewish girl.
>>
>>25853940
Kill 20 million commies
>>
>>25856733
>Despite her Jewish-sounding surname, Stefanie was not Jewish.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.