[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I left this place in 2013. Just came back because still a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1427670424527.jpg (1 MB, 2576x1932) Image search: [Google]
1427670424527.jpg
1 MB, 2576x1932
So I left this place in 2013. Just came back because still a virgin and didnt make it.

All I see now is normalfags bragging, shitposting, blogposting, anbd posting pepe for some reason. Also the heinessen archive is down.

Anyone want to fill me in on what happened? What gives?
>>
>>25851750
eggman, a tripfag, decided to shoot up a shopping mall along with his ''fembot'' gf mystery, who is also, a tripfag
>>
File: 1440385965111.jpg (333 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1440385965111.jpg
333 KB, 1280x960
It died. No one here is a virgin anymore, it's full of normalfags. Sorry you had to come back to things this way but this is how it is. We tried to stop it though.

Most of us moved to other chans or to irl like you did to try and make it.
>>
>>25851862
>us
>we
when will this meme stop
>>
>>25851750

ya heinessen is down and has been for a while because it was too much of a liability for M00T because elliot rodger posted here and angela the tripfag told him to go COLUMBINE.
>>
>heinessen
That got downed a while ago anon, it's old news. The second archive got pulled too so sadly I cant even show you what happened.

>bragging normalfags

Yeah it's full of sociopaths and cunts now dontcha know? Also tons of underaged b& and high schoolers here now

>still a virgin
>tried to make it

You know the drill, story time. Greentext it
>>
File: 1450890610151.jpg (35 KB, 641x312) Image search: [Google]
1450890610151.jpg
35 KB, 641x312
nothing much desu. The highlight of the year were the back to back normie shootings and "some of you guys are okay"
>>
File: 1436403907172.png (1 MB, 962x606) Image search: [Google]
1436403907172.png
1 MB, 962x606
well assuming you left in late 2013

>shit stays stable for most of 2014
>elliot rodgers happens and people come here to shitpost about it
>Gamergate happens, I'm sure you know what that is
>moot gets mad pissed and deletes robot
>this prompts /s4s/ to raid us
>/r9k/ established on reddit
>this for whatever reason brings in pure normalfags, I'm talking straight outta facebook
>board becomes one big bragging pool because the type of chads to come here are the ones who want to flaunt themselves

>be mid 2015
>guy posts on here saying he'll shoot up a school in a general area
>actually happens
>we get put on the news
>angry normalfags come here to yell at us
>many of them stay

And then it festered into what you see now
>>
>>25851915
>>25852050

Sounds like a bunch of autists + moot ruined things for us
>>
>>25851886
because "we" did. We were a community before those fags arrived.
>>
What did you leave like 6 months ago?
I left when this was just an OC only /b/
I came back to a whiny emo virgin echo chamber.
>>
>>25852621
>I came back to a whiny emo virgin echo chamber

No one cares Chad. Go fuck off and brag someplace else
>>
>>25852682
Thats the thing anon, no chadhere. Forever alone virgin just like everyone here claims to be. But it used to be most of 4chan was virgins but we just embraced it and didn't whine and threaten suicide all day. /b/ would be much better with the robot filter which is what this should be.
Don't they have an emochan or wizardchan where you can be miserable? I'm genuinely curious which year /r9k/ became like this. I left around 07-08.
>>
>>25852794
it was like that since 2010 and stopped 2014 when normalfags invaded
>>
>>25852107
>We
Guys, the ambassador of /r9k/ has arrived. Show some respect
>>
>>25852903
Calling it now. I'm predicting /b/ and /r9k/ will turn into primarily trap and cuck dominated boards in the next 3-4 years.
>>
>>25852903
This is actually true... At least that's how I remember it.
Bunch of stuff then happened,Then lgbt got made and shooter made this normal tumblr central.
>I can't remember events from the past except posts.
>inb4 mentally damaged crossdressers come in to say how long they have been here.
>>25852968
This already started late 2012, steadily increase since before said year.
Curious how it will escalate further.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.