[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else lies their ways through job interviews
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1452400319304.jpg (90 KB, 707x395) Image search: [Google]
1452400319304.jpg
90 KB, 707x395
Who else lies their ways through job interviews
>>
Literally everyone

I flat out lied in my last interview and I got the job over 20+ other interviewees kek
>>
I don't for 2 reasons:
>I don't actually want to be employed in anything other than shit tier work because having any iota of responsibility scares me.
>If by some miracle I was hired, I'd want to be able to do the shit I'm supposed to instead of saying I could do something and then have no idea how when being asked to actually do it.
>>
File: the god.jpg (596 KB, 2048x1777) Image search: [Google]
the god.jpg
596 KB, 2048x1777
>lord of the memes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dQnT-9w9uU

INTO THE FIRE INTO THE FLAME
>>
Everyone.

I lied about having 4 years programming experience to get a helpdesk job, haven't been troubled once.
>>
>>25847994
>Getting job interviews
>we're sorry but this position is closed
>we're sorry but you're not good enough
>we're sorry but you should just fucking end yourself desu
>>
why lie? i'm 100% honest in the things that i say. have gotten three jobs that way.

if you have to lie, then you aren't worth the job in the first place.
>>
This whole lying shit is a fucking meme. Don't fucking do it. You're just setting yourself up for massive embarrassment and shame when you eventually get caught out.

Source: I actually work and have seen this happen in my place of work with people who have lied about being able to do certain things.
>>
>>25848192
do you know programming though? what do you do on the helpdesk, just take calls and send to higher people if it's not something simple that most people would know?

what do you do for references, do you just list a freinds phone or something and just hope they don't research it too much into it?
>>
>>25848148
worst thing I ever heard
>>
>>25847994
>tfw no job experience
>other guy gets hired with me has had like 3 jobs before
>I'm doing way better than him

take that hiring managers
experience isn't everything
>>
>tfw use all my normie energy for interview

this shit is too tiring
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.