[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here "retired at 16"? >Never had a job
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1449345710340.png (103 KB, 1437x908) Image search: [Google]
1449345710340.png
103 KB, 1437x908
Who else here "retired at 16"?

>Never had a job
>Get more in benefits than oldies get in their pension
>Whole life ahead of me to do whatever I want
>Even if I waste it all masturbating to korean motion comics at least I'm not a cog in the corporate machine
>>
File: 1450810047712.png (30 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1450810047712.png
30 KB, 640x400
>>25843367
This feel is familiar to me
>>
>spend 45 minutes writing something once a month
>make enough money to support my family
>mfw rent an office to basically just take naps in
>>
Never had a choice, OP. I know from my late teens on that with my capabilities and wits, it's either the loony bin or living on my mom's sufferance. 10 years on, I still live with mommy. How could anything ever change? I hope it doesn't for a while yet.
>>
but youll never have fun experiences and when you become old, nobody will care about you except the family you just raised.
>>
>>25843367
>whatever I want

As long as it doesn't involve anything other than animu, vidya, or shitposting. Unless you're a trust fund babby, you'll never be able to afford anything but the very basics and live in poverty.
>>
>>25844816
Richfag here, money doesn't really improve your life beyond a certain point. Sure my computer has 32GB of ram instead of 8 but I hardly use it. I could live quite happily with 8GB of ram and an i3 processor.
>>
>>25844264
how do? i'm actually somewhat literate
>>
>>25844994
If all that you need in your life is a computer, then yes, you could live off neetbux. For most other people, the amount of money needed to live comfy and beyond which life wouldn't really improve is much higher.
>>
>>25845124
Normies who require friends and personal achievements will never be happy, so matter how much money they have.
>>
>>25845297
In general, the more intelligent a person is, the more unhappy he will also be because he needs more to be entertained. That's why the simplistic neets will be content with a life of animu, vidya, and shitposting.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.