[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you still doing up wagie? You need to rest so that you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: download (9).jpg (6 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
download (9).jpg
6 KB, 224x224
What are you still doing up wagie? You need to rest so that you have enough energy to slave on at work today. You're boss' new mustang won't buy itself.

Remember another day another dollar :)
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>25837447
This.
Sleep tight, wagie.
>>
>>25837447
*your boss

This is why you're a fucking NEET.
>>
>>25837823
Oh I didn't realize that spelling mistake. I must have been too busy enjoying my vidya and eating my subway sandwich that you paid for to notice. Silly me.

Good job noticing it for me. Those hours you've clocked as a wageslave sure have increased your perception skills huh?

Now get back to sleep silly head. You don't want to be too tired to do your masters bidding do you?
>>
>>25837447
>inb4 self-employed
>inb4 semi-retired
Bitches don't know 'bout my bitcoins fuck yeah.
>>
File: moma.jpg (84 KB, 897x792) Image search: [Google]
moma.jpg
84 KB, 897x792
>>25837447
>What are you still doing up wagie? You need to rest so that you have enough energy to slave on at work today. You're boss' new mustang won't buy itself.
>Remember another day another dollar :)

Silly NEET, it's noon here, I am at the office, pretending to work and playing Hearthstone.
Shouldn't you be outside, collecting tin cans so you can trade them in for electricity bill money?
>>
>>25838008
You should get back to work if you want your master to give you a larger percentage of the money you earn him.
Silly wagie. You don't need to be a wageslave to be able to afford the things you want. I get enough NEETbux to pay for most of my needs and then some. I also get a good bit of extra cash from arbitrage
>>
NEET here. I woke up about two hours ago and I'm already bored. I would sit at the computer but all the gaming has fucked up my wrists and hands. Also sitting down so much gave me anal fissures. Sure is nice being a neet.
>>
>>25838078
Silly NEETfriend. You don't have to be on the computer all day. They're are plenty of other hobbies you can pick up that are very enjoyable
>>
>>25838099
And very expensive.
>>
>>25838101
They're are plenty of cheap hobbies that you can pick up
>>
>trying to make himself feel better about being a fat, disgusting retard on welfare

I guess.
>>
>>25838078
this
>jerking off is boring
>cant do anal literally butthurt from sitting around all day
>vidya games too expensive
>pc too shit
>feel like shit and constantly kind of guilty for being neet

cant wait to get a job desu
>>
>>25838473
>he doesnt pirate games, music, movies and other entertainment

F R E E
>>
>implying I have to get up in the morning to go to work
Closing shift master race, never go in before 6 pm.
>>
>>25838562
Pirated video games have trash or usually no multiplayer support. Everything else I torrent.
>>
why can't we just kill all americans? you're the biggest shitposters on the entire site, are dumb as hell and rarely contribute anything at all

nation of useless people
>>
File: IMG_20150715_163122.jpg (1000 KB, 2304x2304) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150715_163122.jpg
1000 KB, 2304x2304
You neets don't even do shit though, I work full time, hit the gym, run a business, and still have time for a social life. You can have my scraps, you neets are literally on par with the disabled and retards.

Pic related it's me, sorry about the messy bed just banged my gf before I took the pic

Stay worthless
>>
Joke's on you, today is a holiday. No work for me.
>>
>>25838771
All you have is thanks to luck. Thanks to your good starting position.
>>
>>25838771
>working out for being appreciated in society

faggot
>>
>>25839022
What luck? I've grinded everyday for everything that I have, only owe a few more grand on my brand new car and I'll be debt free.

>>25839052
I work out because I like pushing myself and feeling good. Have fun watching anime and sneaking around your house to not wake up your parents.
>>
>>25839092
> I've grinded everyday for everything that I have

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just-world_hypothesis

Chances are, you haven't. You're just saying this now to protect your ego. So you don't have to ackowledge all the advantages you got born with that made you succeed.
>>
>>25839138
Check your privilege: the post
>>
> Wagie
> mfw I flip pizzas part time at some fake ass "authentic" italian pizzeria which dumb middle class faggots pay out the ass for which means I get $$$
> Still buy whatever I reasonably desire while only working three days a week
>>
>>25839166
All jokes aside, it's relevant. I know that people just don't like being called out on getting lucky. They think that the unlucky people should just work their ass off for subpar results. Thankfully many are not buying into this scam.
>>
>>25837823
>>25838008
>>25838316
>>25838564
>>25838771
>>25839000
>>25839092
>>25839166

Despite all your wage you're still just a rat in a cage.

Keep ragie, wagie.
>>
>>25839138
>working 12 hour shifts at manuel labor job
>driving 1999 explorer
>saving every penny I can
>get credit cards to build up credit
>start website only cost 80 bucks a year for hosting and using wordpress
>use a framework theme so I'm forced to learn
>sell website for 12k 2 years later
>get car loan buy brand new car
>have a shitload of money saved up
>quit shitty job
>live off savings for awhile and enjoy taking vacations meeting people
>get new job and love it
>been hitting the gym cooking and eating healthy for years
>hard work pays off
>gonna go to school and keep building my business

You wanna talk about privilege? What more privilege did I have than you? While you sleep 12 hours a day i was sleeping 4. While you complain on a message board I was working. While you make excuses I'm making moves. You have internet that's enough to learn anything you want, but you squander it posting about your superior NEET life. You can have it, I love the hustle.

Stay worthless faggot
>>
>>25837447
>7:17am
>still being asleep
Not even employed but tf nigga. If you sleep that much you have issues.
>>
>>25839185
Getting lucky is winning the lottery. Christ you people are pathetic, I mean it's fine to vent, but this is your lifestyle. Wallowing in self pity, how can you even call yourself a man?

Meh less competetion so whatever
>>
>>25839279
You're still a slave, wagecuck
>>
>>25839316
Getting born tall and good looking is not luck? Or did I miss the questionaire where I was choosing my height, frame and bone structure before I got conceived?

Calling myself a man? That's what normies call people who do what they want them to do. Calling someone a man is just peer pressure.

Also you know I was never a competition. I'm short, ugly I was never a competition in the first place. If my life was a competition, then I payed the admission fee and never even got to try.
>>
It's a holiday retard.
>>
>>25837447
>you're boss
>>
>>25839329
Tell me, is it slavery when you get what you want?

>>25839342
Because every successful person is tall and goodlooking right? If you can't handle the pressure of being a man then take some hormones and be the bitch you really are deep down neetbitch.
>>
>>25837980
Literally meme money.

G-fuckin'-G.
>>
>>25839453
No, they aren't. But for every succesful person you can identify what made them succesful. And it's things out of their control.

Also calling me a bitch or whatever else you're spouting, it's just peer pressure. That doesn't work here.
>>
>>25839475
You're right it's all luck, stay pathetic NEETbitch. I could give two fucks what you do, carry on being worthless and complaining laughing at me because I'm a "slave".

Meanwhile I'll be going for my morning run, then enjoying my day off with some shopping and talking to qt mall sloots. While you mope on 4chan.

See ya
>>
>>25839534
I'm pretty sure you will. And nothing you say will make me feel bad about myself. Because all you have is due to luck. I can't feel bad about having something if I could never have had it.
>>
>>25839534

Wagie confirmed for hurt, mad and upset.

>hurt
>mad
>upset
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.