[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
moutbreathing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1322797896001.png (6 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1322797896001.png
6 KB, 645x773
Anyone else here a mouthbreather? I am because I have a deviated septum in my nose and it's hard to breathe with just my nose....It makes me feel bad because people who breathe through their mouths are considered stupid buts its the only way i can breathe fully
>>
>>25834957
>..It makes me feel bad because people who breathe through their mouths are considered stupid buts its the only way i can breathe fully

thats not nice of them
>>
File: 1452458113012.jpg (105 KB, 797x600) Image search: [Google]
1452458113012.jpg
105 KB, 797x600
Iktf. It especially sucks because I hate the sound of others breathing so whenever I am out of breath for whatever reason I try really hard to quiet my breathing which eventually just makes me breath louder and look like a complete idiot
>>
Gosh it sucks dude
My allergies are so bad my nose is usually too dry to breathe fully out of it
I tend to get cavities even though I brush 2 to 3 times a day because of all the extra breething through my mouth and exposing my teeth more
>>
>I tend to get cavities even though I brush 2 to 3 times a day because of all the extra breething through my mouth and exposing my teeth more

is that an actual reason for cavities? god damn I've been fucking up my whole life.
>>
File: elburto del taco.png (65 KB, 134x180) Image search: [Google]
elburto del taco.png
65 KB, 134x180
>>25834957
I work at a little Caesars and every time I answer the phone I breathe through my mouth. It's horrible the person ordering can barely hear me and I can barely hear their order. Not to mention there is a ton of noise in the background.
>>
I had a deviated septum, had surgery that unknowingly removed my inferior turbinate on one side and was botched in general. So I can't breathe at all without steroids and it fucked up my breathing in general because the inferior turbinate is pretty important. Contains a nerve that tells your brain that air is passing through your nose and that you can breathe. Some days are better than others but a lot of my adult life has felt like I've been suffocating even when I am getting a full breath of air.

So don't care if you look stupid, as long as you can breathe. If you are considering surgery to fix the problem, first try nasal steroids and anti-histamines. But if you do get surgery only go for the best doctor who has a lot of experience and don't trust Jews, which a lot of otolaryngologists are. You can tell if they have a name like Rosenbaumowitzstein. You don't want empty nose syndrome, because likely if they do a septoplasty they will remove part (or too fucking much) of your inferior turbinate. Fucking up you ability to breathe right forever.
>>
>>25835501
Yes. Logically, you're breathing in and out air that carries bacteria, acids, and more right on your teeth. That leads directly to cavities.
>>
On the rare occasion I drive a car, I have to breathe through my mouth or I start to panic.
>>
>>25835576

wow thanks for the insight man. i had a neighbor who got the surgery and he says he regrets it
>>
>>25834957
I haven't been able to for a few months because of adderall. It dried out my nose. I had a septoplasty and turbinate reduction, but I still can't. I'm going to have more surgery.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.