[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this show always on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (218 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
218 KB, 3264x2448
Adult swim? I mean it's terribly written and drawn. Very mechanical and not very good. i sometimes feel racist because I'm disgusted by Cleveland. But the truth is he's a terrible and uninteresting , stupid, character
>>
Becleve in yourself
>>
>>25833559
it's basically the new king of the hill except absolutely zero people think the cleveland show is funny
>>
>>25833559
>>25833559
You sound like you're 12, friend
>>
>>25833559
fuck dude, I feel the same way. I put on adult swim the other night but I saw there was some sort of multi-hour cleveland show marathon so I just turned the tv off
>>
>>25833559
the cleveland show is so fucking awful, man. I cringe everytime
>>
>>25833616
Sperglord detect
>>
>>25833559
His yellow shirt is what makes you disgusted by him. Yellow is such a hard color to look at for 30 minutes, it makes me want to puke.
>>
>>25833708
>...Anonymous
>Why is this show always on
>01/17/16(Sun)22:24:01 No.25833559
Fact is I'm sick of cartoons.
>>
>not just chromecasting whatever the fuck you feel like
Haven't watched TV in several years.
>>
>>25833857
Then why watch Cartoon Network?
>>
>>25833882
>watching TV at all
>not just marathoning coast to coast am episodes you downloaded off youtube
>not getting terrified because you think your cats might be skinwalkers in disguise
>>
>>25833940
>implying your cats aren't skinwalkers
>>
>>25833940
>download off youtube
'no'
>>
It's bizarre that they got David Lynch to voice a regular character on the show.
>>
>>25833974
Top fucking kek kid, have fun watching the nigland show and family gay then.
>>
>>25833959
I got so scared I had to close my laptop and use my phone to post :(
>>
I think it's an okay show, definitely above family guy but below American Dad
American Dad is fucking goat, it's the only thing I watch on tv nowadays
>>
>>25834030
He means you should learn how to pirate things.
>>
>>25834606
You mean torrent right?

Because I am pirating them.

It's far easier to get them off youtube than search for a torrent of coast to coast am.

Torrenting isnt the end all method of getting media online.
>>
>>25834726
>It's far easier to get them off youtube
is there a secret to finding channels with obscure labeling that lets their episodes not get taken down?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.