[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck do people get fat? I've been eating like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1223536456t589679.jpg (31 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
1223536456t589679.jpg
31 KB, 615x409
How the fuck do people get fat?

I've been eating like a pig for a month now, and I'm still a skelly. Even tried the /fit/ GOMAD meme thing and nothing.

How much do you have to eat to get to this point? I seriously don't understand.
>>
>dont leave the house in all summer
went from 100 kgs in may to 139 by september
solid 12-13 kg a month by just eating nuggets and noodle.
>>
slow metabolism
>>
File: gorsh.jpg (60 KB, 553x369) Image search: [Google]
gorsh.jpg
60 KB, 553x369
I wasn't able to start getting fat until my late 20s. Before that it was awesome... ate and drank whatever I wanted all the time. Now I just eat a sane amount of food and shit's fine.
>>
>>25833389
In their private lives, tubs of shit like this never stop eating. I have had to work with hippos such as this, and during breaks they would eat a normal portion, and you wonder, how do they get so fat if they eat so normally? The answer is as I said, when they're alone they never stop eating.
>>
Been fat almost my entire life. It takes alot of processed food and even more lazing around.
>>
i lay in bed all day and eat junk and i only weigh like 108 pounds. theres no fucking excuse to be fat and if ur fat try getting some fuckin self control u fucking losers
>>
>>25833558

You're 19. Your opinions on the world aren't valid yet.
>>
Easy. Eat a shit ton of calories and move very little.

Drink one or two 2L bottles of soda a day and gain weight like magic
>>
File: Guroseppuku.gif (357 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Guroseppuku.gif
357 KB, 320x240
Well let's assume you're eating some standard unhealthy foods in high quantities, you drink a 2 liter of soda, eat 3 big macs, 4 slices of pizza a day

Soda = 1020
Pizza = 1140
Big Macs = 1689

You're already at 3849 calories, and that's only 2 meals, if we assume they have another 2 meals with soda, plus snacks throughout the day, they'll easily be eating 8000+ calories a day.
>>
>>25833389

>I've been eating like a pig for a month now, and I'm still a skelly

couple things wrong with this.

one, unless you're religiously counting your calories, I guarantee you're eating less than you think you are. fatties always underestimate what they eat; skellies always overestimate.

two, very obese people get that way over the course of many many years, often decades. it ain't something that happens from one month of pigging out.
>>
>>25833626
How the fuck could you fit so much stuff inside your stomach?

That would literally take months of training and conditioning.
>>
>>25833691
They stuff their face all day every day for years, and their stomach gets so stretched out you'd think it was your grandmothers purse.
>>
>>25833691
Not as much as you think. Maybe a week. Your stomach is exceptionally stretchy, the feeling of being full happens long before you're actually at max capacity.
>>
File: belly.jpg (90 KB, 700x565) Image search: [Google]
belly.jpg
90 KB, 700x565
alcohol can put obesity into turbo mode
>>
>>25833650

Can confirm this. I'm 6 ft and this time last year i was like 115 lbs. around June started counting calories and got to 135 by August. Since then been too busy to count and I'm back down to 120
>>
>>25833610
dude trips around the sun lmao
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.