[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
An Open Letter to Wagies & Roasties
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 175x424) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 175x424
I'll accept your apologies if you remove yourselves, fuck off and never show your worthless faces here again. In your authoritarian hubris, you've effectively destroyed the world's biggest Internet resource for robots, and all we hear from you are mealy-mouthed excuses. Rarely have I been as angry as I am at you, and I'm not alone

>pic related; me
>>
>>25831521
Did you create the internet? No so stfu
Did you create 4chan? No so stfu
Should you stfu? Yes so stfu
>>
>>25831521

This isn't your board. We haven't destroyed wizchan, so you can leave here and never return.

No one wants you here.

No one will miss you.

Fuck off.
>>
File: IMG_20160117_221511_edit.jpg (706 KB, 2396x1236) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160117_221511_edit.jpg
706 KB, 2396x1236
>>25831521

I have those glasses, similar shirt.

My self esteem just took a nose dive.
>>
>>25831521
>pic related; me
you're a big guy
>>
File: nada al ahdal qt.jpg (29 KB, 478x346) Image search: [Google]
nada al ahdal qt.jpg
29 KB, 478x346
>>25831568
>>25831679
FUCK OFF NORMIES

This is now a pedo thread

>>25832233
/tv/ needs to leave
>>
>>25831679
exactly. I hate my shitty salarycuck job but I don't bitch about it on wiz because I respect their space. R9k never was a wizard space to begin with so fuck off
>>
File: little yemeni girl from sanaa.jpg (17 KB, 240x169) Image search: [Google]
little yemeni girl from sanaa.jpg
17 KB, 240x169
>>25832304
Normies dont at all belong here
>>
>>25831521
Why do you stand like you're a big guy you shrimp?
>>
>>25831679
>No one wants you here
Since when do minorities get to tell the majority to fuck off?
>>
I remember you from the original thread you made. Even though I completely agree with your sentiment that cumdumpsters and normalfags need to fuck off and die, you are no better. You have had friends, girls associating with you, and a social life. You willingly seek these things. You joined clubs and participated in activities.

Fuck off.
>>
>fat women arguing with children
>somehow men get blamed
Everytime
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.