[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>first semester at Uni >never had any friends in HS, or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 1425788969285.png (9 KB, 251x404) Image search: [Google]
1425788969285.png
9 KB, 251x404
>first semester at Uni
>never had any friends in HS, or when I took classes at Community College
>returning students just moved in today
>guys in room adjacent to mine are drinking and chilling
>they just invited me over
Guys this is the first time this has ever happened to me. I can't even remember the last time I was invited to some sort of social gathering.

What the fuck do I do? I want to make friends, but I've never been drunk before, and what if I don't have anything to say?
>>
>>25830756
Act normal. Don't say anything stupid.
>>
>>25830793
>act normal
I'm not sure I know how.

Is it alright if I just don't say anything?
>>
>>25830756
Hide. Your. Powerlevel. Talk about normie shit. Stay low.
>>
>>25830756
Being open to alcohol or drugs is an easy gateway to socializing with the youth. I don't do either and I felt awkward af at the first party I went to. Some old friends there told me I looked like I felt so out of place, lol. Just be laid back and open to conversation. Find interest in the topic or situation at hand. Example: even if you don't give a fuck about sports, focus on what's going on and get excited when a nigga gets a touch down.
>>
>>25830856
Also, think of things you find interest in. Try to understand what they like and find where you have mutual interests.
Easy ones include music, video games, and TV shows/movies.
>>
Get buzzed enough to loosen up. Don't get shit faced and act like a gay retard.
>>
>>25830828
>is it alright if I just don't say anything
you're fucked m8
>>
I don't think I can do it guys. This is all too much, and too suddenly. I'm so scared. I just know I'll regret not going though.
>>
Welp. I'm heading over. Will post results.
>>
>>25830756
Do the old sippy but not actually taking a sippy.

Its a difficult one to master but i believe in you.
>>
Im willing to wager everything i have ever owned that they watch game of thrones or some stupid shit like that.

Maybe watch it and have something to talk about?

Did they look sporty? pick a team and pretend the team they go for sucks.

They 'nerds'? Talk about the ugh.. uef .. a.v.. Avengers. you can do it.
>>
>>25830756
>same situation but stick at community college level
I-I knew there was still hope for me
>>
I lied. I couldn't do it.

I'm sorry, guys. They probably think I hate them.
>>
>>25831633
If you have nothing to say just listen to what they say and respond, don't bring up your own topics since they're probably autistic (anime, vidya beyond casual tier etc.) Drink alcohol at a rate no faster than half the speed they do since you probably can't handle it. Just knock and say you changed your mind
>>
>>25831633
Bro just go over. You don't have to say much, little will be expected of you, maybe ask if any of them play Playstation/Xbox or Leauge of legends or some shit (don't shove your master race cock down their throats if they don't pc)
have 2-3 beers and then ease off, see how you feel (I usually start spinning after 3, don't drink often either)
And shit will be all good man. You talk to people on here, it's honestly not that much different. Maybe don't mention normies, or pepe though. Rape can also be touchy subject
>>
>>25833471
WE BELIEVE IN YOU ANON!!
BE THE SOCIAL GENIUS ALL OF US WISH WE COULD BE
>>
I won't let you run from this Anon. I know you want friends. Go make friends, it'll go better than you expect, and worst case scenario you come back and we all laugh at the fucking Jocks you just ditched
>>
JUST DO IT DONT BE A BITCH

YOU ARE GONNA REGRET IT YOUR WHOLE LIFE IF YOU DON'T GO YOU PUSSY FAGGOT
>>
>>25831103
Go over right now. Say sorry you lost track of time or some shit jokingly. Don't say anything weird. Pls go.
>>
>>25830756
>come back at around 9 pm
>nobody bothers me
>nobody talks to me
>feeling super comfy
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.