[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Tfw Cousin is about to graduate high school > Tfw ENTIRE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 1452137511318.jpg (57 KB, 421x421) Image search: [Google]
1452137511318.jpg
57 KB, 421x421
> Tfw Cousin is about to graduate high school
> Tfw ENTIRE family is badgering me to give him some really expensive gifts
> Tfw might not make rent

Should I tell then to fuck off?
>>
if you murder them all you will never have to buy gifts ever again
>>
>>25830061

Tell them to fuck off then give him a nice symbolic thoughtful gift instead. This will make them feel bad about themselves and have a gratefulness-rebound effect simultaneously.
>>
Tell them how much you can spare to be able to afford rent.

Having to buy gifts for people other than siblings or parents is fucking stupid though. Maybe I'm just jealous of my friend who got $1000+ from all of his family combined while my family (myself included) didn't know that graduation gifts or parties are customary.
>>
File: 1451366922037.jpg (11 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1451366922037.jpg
11 KB, 184x184
>>25830144
They got him a ps4... my parents alone and I know he got a fucking smart watch from his parents
>>
>>25830061
Give her all 7 inches of that sweet meaty cock she's been lusting over since you were kids.
>>
>>25830089
I like this answer
>>
>graduated high school
>didn't get jack shit from anybody
Do people really get graduation presents?
>>
Why are you even asking, of course tell them to fuck off, do you have rent money as it is?
>>
>>25830284

I think it's an Ameri-fat thing.

OP should tell his parents he's poor and in need of help more than his cousin needs video games. If that doesn't work it's probably because his parents are Jews or something.
>>
>>25830324
I'm going to work overtime this week
>>
>>25830284
I never did, neither did my siblings or most people I know.
Is this really a big deal in your senpai OP? Graduating high school is great and all, but not much of an achievement desu
>>
>>25830392
It is just an American thing. Here in America not dropping out is a big achievement for some reason
>>
>>25830348
See, here's the thing, I'm an American. And I don't know anybody who got a graduation present.
>>
File: 1450044033219.jpg (165 KB, 768x820) Image search: [Google]
1450044033219.jpg
165 KB, 768x820
>>25830348
>>25830460
I'm an American too.
Just pretend you forgot OP give him nothing.
If he is already getting a bunch of lavish gifts he probably won't notice if you don't get him one.
>>
>>25830546
Sadly my family is the kind of family the will fucking hound you for something
>>
>>25830629
You choose your family anon. Those people are cunts who just view you as an object who dispenses expensive objects occasionally.
>>
Tell them to fuck off.
Why the fuck is it your responsibility to get gifts to your COUSIN when you can't even make the rent?

Fuck your family. All of them.
>>
>getting gifts for finishing year 10
What a fucking joke.
>>
Why is graduating highschool an achievement worth any gifts? It's literally so easy
>>
just tell them the truth bro

you have to pay your rent
>>
>cousin
Who gives le fuck?
>>
Why would you buy a graduation present at all? For a cousin no less. I didn't get shit when I graduated.
>>
When I was 18, I had 10 grand in the bank and could buy all the shit I needed.
>>
>>25831093
Nice to hear, Donald.
>>
>>25830061
What the fuck does he need a gift for
I graduated, my aunt gave me a fucking hug and kiss and then took me home to play video games and cry myself to sleep like any other day
Fucking faggots
>>
>>25830061
wow it's your cousin, tell your family to fuck off
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.