[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>started abusing xanax again >can't tell anyone about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 1449879009192.jpg (66 KB, 541x529) Image search: [Google]
1449879009192.jpg
66 KB, 541x529
>started abusing xanax again
>can't tell anyone about it/reach out for help because it will ruin my life
>>
File: 1448047737116.jpg (21 KB, 499x492) Image search: [Google]
1448047737116.jpg
21 KB, 499x492
>>25829039
>your parents advise that you have autism

kekkkkkkkk
>>
Why would getting help ruin your life?

How much are you taking / how often (and please no exaggerated /b/ tier numbers)?
>>
>abusing xanax

Anon take it from someone who also use to abuse xanax.
Getting addicted to benzos are a nightmare that goes beyond words. The more you take them the worst it will get.

STOP TAKING XANAX. Save them only for presentations/tough social situations/parties.
>>
>>25829095
I've already been to a the psych ward (not entirely for this, but partly) so my family is sick of my shit. I also live with my boyfriend and he is INCREDIBLY against drugs and would probably leave me on the spot if he knew.
I'm prescribed .5mg for anxiety attacks but i generally take 6-8 of them. Not super often, probably once or twice a week

>>25829142
Yeah i know. I'm awful at controlling my impulses. Once I run out of this script I'm just not going to get it refilled.
>>
>>25829241
Well having an unsupportive family and boyfriend isn't helpful, but, since you aren't taking them daily and dependent on them you are actually doing pretty good. At least you don't have the physical dependence.

I think what you need to do is be very strict and limit yourself to X amount per week. So if you take 10 per week, next week take 9, then 8, 7, 6.... until week 10 where you take none. This will get you used to taking less and less perhaps.

While you take less and less, you need to find other ways to calm your anxiety. So maybe that's exercising, or maybe its a new hobby... something to counteract not having that anti-anxiety med. Maybe even try meditation.
>>
>>25829241
>live with my boyfriend
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0YVNimYUlg
>>
>>25829241
>>25829324
...I should add I used to take Valium (40mg) daily and had to taper off, so, I feel your pain. It's a hard habit to quit. Took me a long time...
>>
I have no sympathy for pill addicts. You need to go to rehab. None of this half measure medicated shit you get from a doctor. You need to get away from wherever the fuck you are, move out of state for rehab, and stay away from wherever you used to use.

Those feelings will come back when you return to that area. GET OUT AND DON'T COME BACK!!!

benzo addicts are hilarious. if you aren't already, you're going to sound like the slowest, dumbest southern hick ever. all benzo addicts develop slow speech that cannot be cured. you're fucked for life. ironically benzo addicts can die from withdrawal so as soon as you decide to actually fix your life you're gonna die KEK
>>
File: 210098.png (37 KB, 800x738) Image search: [Google]
210098.png
37 KB, 800x738
>have pain
>want to talk to people about it
you are a real faggot you know that? Why are you even doing drugs if youre going to be a faggot about it
>>
>>25829435
OP isn't taking them every day, so, won't have the dangerous physical withdrawal.
>>
File: 210115.jpg (15 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
210115.jpg
15 KB, 300x225
>>25829435
I admire the sentiment but you are clearly a retard
>>
I have never done any pills ever.

Only weed and shrooms.

I consider buying tramadol and xanax, to play video games and watch movies?

Should I avoid it? I have enormous anxiety. Can you try xanax once a month without getting hooked?
>>
sedatives are the ultimate normy drug
>>
>>25829608
I'm op, xanax isn't so bad if you use it as a prescription drug- like taking one when you feel an attack coming on or before something stressful. The shitty part is people who get prescribed xanax are often the same type of people that get addicted to things easily
i take tramadol to sleep sometimes because my mom always has it on hand but i don't think it would help with your anxiety
tl;dr- talk to a psychiatrist
>>
A six-year study on 51 Vietnam veterans who were drug abusers of either mainly stimulants (11 people), mainly opiates (26 people), or mainly benzodiazepines (14 people) was carried out to assess psychiatric symptoms related to the specific drugs of abuse. After six years, opiate abusers had little change in psychiatric symptomatology; five of the stimulant users had developed psychosis, and eight of the benzodiazepine users had developed depression.
>>
>>25829769
Evan, fuck off
>>
>>25829608
avoid, the slippery slope isnt propaganda. I just got over a two year long iv heroin addiction and it took alot from me to quit. I never imagined when i was doing benzos/tramadol that id be sticking a needle in my arm.
>>
>>25829039

It's OK OP, just make sure to never quit because the withdrawals are literally Hell.
>>
>>25829816
>tfw addicted to adderall

Oh well
>>
Idk how one would start abusing xanax unless it was the only thing available. I have a script, and it does feel kinda nice, but I'd rather get drunk than pop xanax any day. Benzos just don't seem to be very euphoric

>>25807494
Sounds about right. I've never met someone who abused stimulants who was totally right in the head.
>>
>>25829241

So you take 3-4mg twice a week? wow your so addicted such a junkie xD
>>
>>25830702
Reply meant for this comment >>25829816
>>
>>25830702
Yeah same here dude, I like benzos when I smoke or something but it's not an everyday kind of thing for me. They're a fucking godsend for interviews though
>>
>>25830725
I don't think I'm addicted. I just feel weak and shitty when I do because i know how fucking disappointed everyone in my life would be with me and i still do it anyways
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.