[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEETcucks on suicide watch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: pepe.jpg (7 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
7 KB, 228x221
>be me
>be 19
>preparing to buy starter house
>usually a husband and wife pool money to do this, fuck that I'm getting a 3 bedroom bachelor pad
>a hypothetical mortgage would be like $300 a month, breddy gud
>gonna fill it with cats
>since its in a college town I could rent out the other 2 bedrooms for like $400 a month and make them pay the mortgage and utilities
>>
>>25825482
whats total price of house and do you know what a down payment is?
>>
>>25825482
>usually a husband and wife pool money to do this
I think you meant: Usually a husband pays all of it and his wife lives with him for free
>>
>>25825482
>3bdrm house
> $300/mo mortgage
Your house is either tiny as shit, in the ghetto, or both.
>>
>>25825482
>OP actually thinks nay of his worthless "achievements" is anything to be jelly about
You can't kill yourself soon enough. Hopefully a nigger or methhead will break into your ghetto house and murder you.
>>
>>25825522
>whats total price of house
>and do you know what a down payment is?
yes
>>25825580
neither, its right by the railroad tracks hence the price
>>
>>25826172

>actually thinking it's a good idea to buy a house in one of the worst positions for one to be.

Good luck struggling to find decent people to live with you and have fun trying to sell it on.
>>
>>25826376
>Good luck struggling to find decent people to live with
why would I need anyone to live with me?
>>
>>25825482
city?
country?
>>
File: slenderman.jpg (51 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
slenderman.jpg
51 KB, 1200x800
>>25826432
waukesha WI, murica

hopefully no lolis will stab me to appease slenderman
>>
bumpily bump bump
>>
nice jerb, meng. Keep buying property, you will become rich.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.