[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This board is Tumblr
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 1024x768
You guys are all a bit weird, mentally speaking, and you've locked yourself up in a community with people just like you. You guys speak to eachother and reassure your own opinions in a massive circlejerk where no new ideas can get it. You've created an imaginary class system to make yourself feel special and oppressed. Doesn't that sound fucking familiar? Because it's exactly what tumblr is. You guys are tumblr, and like tumblr, you need to get real help for your problems, realize you aren't special, and go back out to the real world.

Pic unrelated
>>
File: hqdefault (3).jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (3).jpg
9 KB, 480x360
Most people on here are not like me. Most people on here would shame and ridicule me because they are normies.
>>
>>25825290
I meant the robots, not the normies.
>>
>>25825260
Just a bunch of whiny fucks really, they wanne be helped and talked too but if someone tries they get all defense and shit. Fucking scum.
>>
Breaking News: Like-minded people about literally anything on Earth can be called a circlejerk.

Why are those NFL fans circlejerking about which team is good?

Why are those political leaders circlejerking about healthcare reform?
>>
>>25825406
Reddit plz go
Robots never ask for help or attention. We already know we are the scums and useless worms crumbling under Stacy and chads wonderful world

On the other hand, only newfag and redditors come by and post "lol XD I also have feels! I'm so lonely and depressed haha!"
Kill yourselves normie shit
>>
File: 1451960156753.jpg (57 KB, 599x392) Image search: [Google]
1451960156753.jpg
57 KB, 599x392
niceme.me

dvgfdgcf
>>
>>25825406
Yeah that's so bad right? You should really stop visiting this website and go elsewhere, such a trigg- ehm bad environment...
>>
>>25825260
True. I only realized how ridiculous of a hive-mind /r9k/ is after leaving.
I once frequented here several hours per day. I had eventually become delusional enough that I contemplated my own spree as I felt society (women in particular) were evil & I was oppressed by them.
Looking back, it's laughable to think I believed that, or wanted to, shifting the blame of my failures onto others, avoiding the responsibility for my inaction.
The negativity really is toxic, given you're enough of a fool to allow it to influence you.
It's no different from tumblr being an echo-chamber & breeding ground for deluded SJWs.
>>
>r9k is just like tumblr GUYSS!
>like this hasn't been said a million times
it's not even true
tumblr, cgl, lolcow, pretty much every female community is never lonely, they have relationships and plenty of sex

it's impossible for there to ever be a female 4chan or r9k equivalent
autism is extremely rare in women
autism is also looked over for women in friendships and relationships
not to mention that if there ever was a community of lonely women, men would be all over it for free pussy
>>
>>25825260
Am I the only one who come here just for discussing stuff and not whining about life being unfair ?

I genuinely find some interesting thread once in a while in there.
>>
>>25825501
Oh please, 90% of 4chan is fulled with normies nowadays, you fucking blind if you cant see that. The whole lonely and depressed shit is what attracted the redditors and such in the first place. It fucked this place up. Sick of it.
>>
File: 1398648610047.jpg (41 KB, 331x331) Image search: [Google]
1398648610047.jpg
41 KB, 331x331
People on Tumblr have friends and romantic partners.
>>
>>25825597
Everyone can be lonely. It's just easier for female to bond relationship cause guys always give them special treatment. But the thing is, there's asshole in male as there's bitches in female. Realize that female aren't the only problem in society. The world in this current of time is already fucked up big times by corporations and medias.
>>
People creating social groups to bond in isn't an original idea.
>>
>>25825260
When robots go out into the real world they are at best ignored and more typically ostracized and harassed. It's hard to learn how to socialize when no one wants to talk to you. Really they need some sort of therapist, that like how a physical therapist treats cripples by slowly rebuilding their strength, would slowly build the robot's social skills and confidence through increasingly difficult but still mild social exercises. Robots need a wingman for life until they have the tools to handle conversation and interaction on their own.
>>
File: 1450998449804.png (38 KB, 1140x742) Image search: [Google]
1450998449804.png
38 KB, 1140x742
>>25825752
nah, women really are the source of my problems
my relationships with other people are 100% fucked up because of girls and guys trying to impress girls pulling shit throughout the years and wrecking my self-esteem

women don't have the same thing at all
to this day, I have never heard of a woman in my situation
>never had any romantic relationships
>haven't had any friends for 8-9 years
>spend 90% of my time alone because people think I'm stupid

and then look at the "lonely women"
they're sad because the guy they were snapchatting didn't respond for an extra 30 minutes
they're sad because they wore the same dress to a party as some other girl
they're sad because they "have to approach guys", even though they consider approaching guys to be standing near them and giving the guy a chance to make the first move

nah mate, r9k is right about relationships and women
>>
>>25826017
You don't hear about those women because they are isolated. You haven't heard of them for the same reasons that they haven't heard of you.
>>
>>25826017
that's sadly correct. Never had a relationship myself even though I'm not deformed, ugly or anything.

It get lonely after a while when you're by yourself alone in an apartment. but the thing is, Why should you think you'll be happier with a women at your side ? It's usually lot of job even to keep a stable relation and at the end of the day you just get left out cause that person isn't satisfied with what she got from you. If you're not the type to take responsiblity why would you want a gf ?
>>
>>25825501
Shut up you big baby.
>>
>>25825260
Tumblr isn't a circlejerk. It's an echo chamber, sure, the very nature of the site makes it incredibly easy to surround yourself with people who share your opinions.

But that's different than a circlejerk. A circlejerk is when you just sit around affirming one another. And there's very few things that SJWs love more than infighting.
>>
>>25825260

Congratulations.

You're the 7000 thousand person to make a thread about with this observation.

Aren't you a fucking mountain sage.

Say what you want about your perceived demographic, but we come in all shades here.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.