[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /gear fourth/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1453002108229.jpg (50 KB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
1453002108229.jpg
50 KB, 848x480
Who /gear fourth/ here?
>>
>>25824558
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpzGTSx_1zk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78dSDowBICc
>>
File: 1438880021193.jpg (458 KB, 2480x1754) Image search: [Google]
1438880021193.jpg
458 KB, 2480x1754
Dident even know there was a forth.
Jesus christ they killed this show dident they. Fucking hell.
I watched them butcher it. And get away with it. Once they realised it was a money bag. Shit man. Fuck
>>
>>25824724
literally a repeat of crocodile arc and instead of using blood luffy uses his new powerup that took him 2 years of timeskip to gain
The show and manga have gotten much better overtime. I'm just excited to see where its going to go at this point.
>>
>>25824724
Thats just the anime

The manga is better
>>
>>25824724
It's been a mess for a while now
Oda is stretching it out to last another 10 years filling it up with stupid shit that OP used to distance itself from in the first place
>>
>>25824822
>>25824810
Really?? The Manga is better? I read the chapters were Ace dies untill Luffy escapes but not much more then that
>>
Take it to >>>/a/ desu.
>>
>>25824916
The reason the anime stinks is because Toei has low standards with it''s animation.

One Piece is not the only anime they've ruined

Still Images + poorly drawn images + Filler make the series appear to be bad. Don't be fooled.

Though the gear four episode is better than usual
>>
>>25824916
It's better but not by that much
They spent two fucking years on Dressrosa in the manga, one year without ever seeing Nami, Chopper or Sanji, the latter still not being back

The events of one single day took Oda two fucking years to publish
>>
>>25824988
They've been putting a good amount of effort into the show as of late. Maybe (at least for One Piece) the era of Toei being shit is over.

But I doubt it.
>>
>>25825072
Dressrosa was still pretty good overall though, even if it did take too fucking long. Reading it weekly was terrible though.
>>
>People Complain about the Pace of One Piece
>They actually bother to read/watch week to week
>They don't just wait for an arc to end and experience it in a couple sittings

One Piece is GOAT it's not Oda's fault you're impatient. Why would starting reading something that's on course to run 1000 chapters if you're impatient? One Punch Man will be happy to have you.
>>
>>25825172

Dressrosa has been one of my favorite arcs of the series, but then, I wasn't reading it week-to-week. I imagine it was interminable that way, but I found the chaos of the thing and the wacky races dash to take down Doffy a fucking blast. Also pretty much all of the Straw Hat Fleet are rad likable characters.
>>
>>25825217
My biggest problems with Dressrosa are the length (obviously) and the spending so much time on side characters. Oda cut out half the Strawhats to focus on them and most of them are boring/forgettable. The whole dwarves thing, the countless minor gladiators....he could have cut a lot of that out and still had a great arc with multiple plot points.

But whatever, the deed is done and Dressrosa is still good. I'm just excited it's over and we can get back to my favorite Strawhat; Caesar Clown.
>>
>>25825343

Your delusions aside, the missing straw hats are getting their due currently, so I'm okay with how Dressrosa shook out. I prefer sending them out to do their own thing and catching up with that thing later than either A) Keeping track of them during the conclusion of Dressrosa further slowing it's pace or B) Having them go the DBZ supporting cast route of standing around gaping as Luffy saves the day.
>>
File: 1449999371053.jpg (41 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1449999371053.jpg
41 KB, 512x512
>tfw freeform One Piece forum RP

Comfy as fuck feel.
>>
File: what10.jpg (58 KB, 382x358) Image search: [Google]
what10.jpg
58 KB, 382x358
>There are people that actually watch the anime
>There are people that started One Piece from Marineford
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.