[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hahahaha No friends anymore, no girlfriend, my parents are disgusted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1453051722141.png (191 KB, 500x288) Image search: [Google]
1453051722141.png
191 KB, 500x288
Hahahaha
No friends anymore, no girlfriend, my parents are disgusted of me.

I'm supposed to be sad but instead I feel a great relief.
I tried so hard to be a normie but the only satisfaction it brought me is,
AH I CAN PRETEND TO BE NORMAL AND PEOPLE LIKE ME.

I promise all of you that you'll find a gf someday if you use your intelligence and manipulate people all around you.
But that shit doesn't last you'll get tired of her because we are fucking robots we are not meant for this world

Now nothing is holding me back on this earth
I'll wait until the sadness is too overwhelming and I'll end it smoothly

Until then if somebody want to talk or advice whatever I'm here I've nothing else to do
>>
>>25822476
there is only one more question to ask. die alone or take others with you?
>>
>>25822476
>fantastic planet
Disturbing movie desu
>>
>>25822510
I can't even feel hatred for other people
They just can't help it, we are just big apes in the end
>>
>>25822621
do you not feel any envy at all. look how happy they are , what have they done to deserve that? nothing.and yet here we robots are the most harmless people on earth suffering every day while thy bask in the own self indulgent "glory". the scores need to be evened. beta uprising when?
>>
Why would I take advice from someone who failed this miserably at life?
>>
>>25822828
If you were in their place you would've been just like them don't pretend like they are some kind of evil race.

>>25822886
Good point.
But I don't believe in failing or winning at life.
I could've continued my whole life as a winner but I just can't stand pretending anymore.
I just want some peace.
>>
>>25823017
You want to talk via kik maybe? Talking to someone else can make your life less miserable. And I could use a friend.
>>
>>25823017
i will never and could never be like them they might as well be another race norimes and robots are polar opposites
>>
>>25822828
>the most harmless people on earth
really? I see robots talk about sadistic shit all the time. The only difference between robots and chad is opportunity
>>
>>25823196
Sure
>>25823212
read this >>25823228
>>
>>25823512
My kik is memekoki1
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.