[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How old were you when you realised Stacy was an unobtainable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: cute_girl_luxury_awesome.jpg (614 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
cute_girl_luxury_awesome.jpg
614 KB, 2560x1920
How old were you when you realised Stacy was an unobtainable goal?

I already knew it in kindergarden
>>
Subconsciously I always knew but I really learned in late middle school early highschool
>>
>>25822212
Why would you even want a Stacy?
>>
Luckily quite early so i never pulled a Garret.
>>
>>25822264
Because they have the same personality as other women but at least with the looks to kind of justify it?
>>
>>25822212
Honestly I didn't even give a fuck about females or social appearances or anything really until I was in high school and by that point it was blatantly clear already.
>>
>>25822212
I never wanted to try because I knew they were so cool and I had to be cool to engage them first, but in the back of my mind I kind of had hope that I could become cool enough to be with them. Then around middle school I got more discouraged and bitter because no one would come to my birthday parties, so I stopped trying to invite people but still wanted friends. Then at the beginning of high school, I went from being around like 200 kids to 800 and I was like "my life is a lie". I realised how the average person is a stupid person and then lost all hope of being cool or popular, at least I could use my brain. Stacy's are just slutty and dumb anyway, so it's whatever. I was patient but I guess I have a new perspective, that I will never have to care about any of that ever again because I already know I would fail.
>>
>>25822309
>t. professional internet psychologist
>>
>>25822212
i dated stacey in kindergarten. whatsup
>>
In late middle school I realized I like BBWs and that Stacy wasn't even wanted by me.
>>
>tfw never attracted to Chads

Robots suck too though, fuck you both.
>>
>>25822367
How about you get off my board normalfag tbqh
>>
>>25822264
to use her as a fucktoy?
do you think ugly girls have some kind of personality or interests? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>25822351
>i'm totally not a vapid, attention starved slut whose main hobby is social media
ok roastie
>>
unobtainable? Nononono!
>Chloroform
>duct tape
>rope
>isolated house in the middle of nowhere, with a decent sized basement
>high school party
>drunk Chads and Stacies everywhere
>DO IT!
>>
>>25822637
You need to cut down on the movies famagusta chloroform work that way.
>>
>>25822678
Fine, just use the baseball bat
>>
>>25822212
Never even bothered with them. As long as I can remember I've been pretty disgusted with Staceys.
>>
>>25822301
"pulling a garret"?
>>
>>25822301
>Luckily quite early so i never pulled a Garret.
this desu i was autistic af and had a crush on all the hot girls but didn't even have the balls to talk to them
>>
>>25822836
try not to gringe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRCNeBjrFuc
>>
>>25822389
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! ROASTIE!!!!!!!!!!! GET OFF MY BOARD!!!!!!! GET OFF MY BOARD!!!!!!! GET OFF MY BOARD!!!!!!! GET OFF MY BOARD!!!!!!! GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
>>
>>25822890
god damn kid, I feel bad for the little guy, I also cringed out of my skin
>>
File: 1446940488052.jpg (142 KB, 914x1091) Image search: [Google]
1446940488052.jpg
142 KB, 914x1091
>>25822212
but OP.
anything is possible
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.