[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>cute girl has a weak boyfriend >I beat the shit out of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 6518-25676.gif (54 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
6518-25676.gif
54 KB, 320x240
>cute girl has a weak boyfriend
>I beat the shit out of him to try to win her attention
>she won't even look at me now

What did I do to deserve this?
>>
File: 1449470145535.jpg (87 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1449470145535.jpg
87 KB, 960x720
Being a fucking savage.

And this probably would only have 99.99% success rate with Chad aesthetics.
>>
Acted like a douche whilst thinking that it somehow made you better in her eyes, I'd wager.
>>
>>25820813
>>25820816

I proved that he was a fag. She should be in my arms by now. Yesterday I saw her talking with her friends and I walked over to try and console her but she ran away and they told me to get fucked. I don't understand any of this, there's nothing logical about the way she's acting.
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 447x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 447x600
She's obviously not high enough test for you...

Find another.
>>
Nigga, you beat up her boyfriend. Why are you so surprised?
>>
>>25820859

It's about power, anon.

Back in caveman days, this would have worked. But he has more social power than you. He could use his social skills or connections to get some friends together and beat the shit out of you. Could you do the same? Nope, he has more power.
>>
>>25820926
the weak should fear the strong
that qt should leave her beta "male" bf
>>
>>25820754
She isn't looking at you to avoid letting him know she's a cunt getting off on the thought of cucking him. Try randomly groping her.
>>
>>25820859
You should have killed him and pissed on her to mark your territory. For reals, women subconsciously LOVE being pissed on.
>>
>>25820859
She's just being a bitch
Next time you see her beat the shit out of her to assert your dominance
>>
>>25820754
what a fucking cuck hahaha
>>
I know this is bait but really all it comes down to is that you'd have no rational reason for attacking him

Him getting his ass kicked might have made him unattractive to her, but then you'd look like a psychotic retard so you would be unattractive too.
>>
>>25821093
This. What you did is she's gonna dump him and date someone else, but not you. Good job.
>>
>>25820971
hey, believe or not, not every human being on the planet is an animal
>>
>>25821093

I tried explaining myself so I've been meaning to tell her that he was hitting on me and that I was only defending myself. Of course she won't even listen, so even if I was the one assaulted and still won she would still be blaming me like the vindictive bitch that she is.
>>
I hope all of you realize that outside of 4chan nobody thinks beating up a random dude in the hopes of getting pussy is "alpha", it just makes you look like a thug.
>>
>>25821193
It's probably the opposite
In one of those videos were the guy fights with the woman, all those white knights that attack the guy seen like fucking chodes, I would shoot them if I was there, no kidding at all
>>
>>25821124
We are all animals
>>
>>25821392
no, you just cannot imagine a perspective where someone is not a fucking animal
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.