[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 22 and manage devs in a web development company. I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1436890316421.gif (458 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1436890316421.gif
458 KB, 480x270
I'm 22 and manage devs in a web development company. I have a girlfriend who just lost ~45 pounds and plans to lift more until she looks like an amazon. She was overweight but just crossed the line to better than acceptable.

I make six figures annually. I thought I wanted to be an actor or band member growing up. My dreams are dead. Long live my dreams.

Why do you (/r9k/, as a driving board culture) lack motivation and drive? I can tell you what got me here as honestly as possible if you'd like, but my main interest here is you. What breaks a robot? Are many of you simply older than I am, and feel that you lost your chances?

Pic mostly unrelated
>>
RIP, fell off the first page and I don't know if OP can bump on this board
>>
>web development
Every real programmer is laughing at you OP
>>
>>25820432
They have a right to, I can really only code simple shit and asp/asp.net. I manage deadlines and marketing branch projects for the most part.
>>
>>25820432
every web dev is actually laughing at him too, since he's only a manager, literally the scum of the earth
>>
>>25820470
The week someone else did my job, I left them detailed instructions on what needed doing. I left to record a television commercial. When I came back, I had to pick up a ridiculous amount of slack because the one I left in charge literally couldn't upload files to our database. We already had analysis in place. He just had to put them in. Managers are really just people who remember to do ALL the menial shit, every time. Because of this, you let them delegate.
>>
>>25820233
Seriously why do all normies have this god complex. Do you think you can save anyone or are you just trolling?
>>
Whatever you have, you have due to being lucky. You just try to think it was your hard work to protect your ego. So we don't want your advice, because it's all gonna be "get lucky".
>>
>>25820593
>>25820623
he opens up with "My dreams are dead" and you think he's here to give advice? christ, get your head out of memeposting for half a second, have an idea more original than "rie normy" and take people at face value, christ

although he is a manager and already got roasted for that so i guess i don't see any reason for the thread to survive
>>
>>25820796
Kek do you think that humblebrag fooled me for a second?
>>
>>25820593
I'm asking a question that isn't being answered is all.
>>
>>25820875
Ooh, newspeak. I see issues with that immediately.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.