[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you guys deal with self hatred? I keep a small book in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1443138022778.png (349 KB, 759x446) Image search: [Google]
1443138022778.png
349 KB, 759x446
How do you guys deal with self hatred?

I keep a small book in which I write down each of my successes.
>>
It's just an empty book, isn't it?

(good job though, you have to take any small victory you can get)
>>
I remind myself there is no meaning in the universe.
>>
>>25820082
My hatred doesn't stem from anything I can accomplish, it's who I am and the shit I've been born with. The things I want to change about myself are not within my power to change.

>>25820139
This usually. It gives me comfort that none of this really matters in the end.
>>
On the bad days I don't.

On the good days I get drunk.
>>
>>25820082
I live for dank memes
>>
>>25820082
the succes dairy is a really good thing. I think I will copy that.
I usually play guitar songs which involve a lot of powerchords so I can thrash on my guitar and play anger out.
>>
>>25820082
>How do you guys deal with self hatred?
I don't.
I hate myself too much to be happy over small victories I achieve.
>>
>>25820199
Dank meme humour is unfunny and middle school-tier.
>>
File: 1445895094442.jpg (32 KB, 567x561) Image search: [Google]
1445895094442.jpg
32 KB, 567x561
>>25820082
the self is a tiny thing. noone knows it's real. the only evidence of the individual self is your body, your skills, the interactions you make with the world around you. so if you master these interactions, if you get your stuff straight, your health, you get good at something and make people's lives better, than according to one moral prerogative or another you feel success.
>>
>>25820082
That's awesome, man. I'm gonna try that. Thanks.
>>
>>25820512
Fuck off, philosophy
Science exists - You're out of the job
>>
I usually make self depreciating jokes and they actually get laughs.At least theyre happy, right?
>>
File: 1437425330338.png (20 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1437425330338.png
20 KB, 225x225
>>25820844
you misunderstand me

i'm saying it's a great idea that you sold your brainspace off and became a corporatist whore. now you have a purpose. you're a part of the machine, which means you're part of the group. this is the ideal measure of psychic health we're talking about. good for you.
>>
If I catch myself thinking about my life, I try to empty my head.
>>
>>25820082
easy i convince myself that everyone else is shit and wants to bring me down thus my hatred is directed outward rather than inward. That way you also dont give a fuck about what happens in the real world cause you just hate everyones guts

FOR EXAMPLE

>working at a company
>tell boss that im afraid of heights
>boss then has me at heights from then on out
>give him the finger everytime i see him
>get called into construction managers office
>construction Manager thinks he has me, that im pissing myself in fear for my job
>beats his chest (i know, i dont believe it either but he did it)
>him: im the big boss (actually said this, instantly thought of Metal gear), i understand you have a problem with one of my foremen?
>tell him what happened
>Construction Manager: well dont worry! cause you arent working here anymore as of this minute!
>mildly chuckle and smile
>this sends him into a rage, how could this happen? this guy in front of me should be on his knees sucking my cock begging for his job. Yet here he is laughing at me!
>get stuff, leave, slash CM's tires
>zero fucks given
>get job week later for $6 more an hour

you should also get a Trade, its HILARIOUS watching them have 0 power you
>>
>>25821066
>work at construction company
>afraid of heights

what did you think they were gonna do, set you up with a lemonade stand?
>>
Every time you do something good or something makes you feel happy, write it down on a slip, and put it inside a jar

Then, after one year, take your empty jar and smash it over your head, then slit your throat with one of the glass shards
>>
>>25821099
there was one tower at the site under construction, it was a mod yard, 90% of the work was on the ground, 9% was like 5 feet of the ground which im fine with, then there was like 2 jobs on the tower at about 200 feet in the air, he purposely put me there

maybe your in America where you have to put up with that bullshit cause your unions are shit and illegals will do the work if you wont but here we dont have that
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.