[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's Your phenotype robots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8
File: image.png (322 KB, 1024x706) Image search: [Google]
image.png
322 KB, 1024x706
I'm Atlanto med. I'm of Spanish, French, and Italian/Greek ancestry. What about you guys? I literally look like guy in pic related, except with a goatee
>>
>>25820073
Fucking normie

original comment is original
>>
>>25820073
See:
>>25820194
You literally have a normie phenotype because whites cannot be robots.
>inb4 meds r nt wiiiteexDDDDD
Yes they are and stacies still like meds better than any non-white.
>>
>>25820073
North Atlantid here, Anglo-Norman Ancestry, Average height, Mesomorph.
>>
>triggered

THAT'S NOT YOUR PHENOTYPE ASS, that's your ANCESTRY.

phenotype is the full expression of your genes, the ways your body responds to particular nutrients, chemical byproducts in the air, immune system reactions, mental condition, all of these things add up to create someone who is irreversably stuck with the body and mind they are given by adulthood. if you are a lazy piece of shit when you are a kid you have to drag that lazy child kicking and screaming through your entire life or continue to regress until you're a worthless piece of garbage and your brain decides you're stuck in the middle of a famine or everybody worships you like a god and you don't have to do anything.
>>
>>25820396
haha so much projection

phenotype = person's appearance. stay mad
>>
>>25820073
website my man
>>
italian - i look like a mix between gracile mediterranid and dinarid
>>
>>25820483
This, whats the website.
>>
File: me.jpg (32 KB, 348x284) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
32 KB, 348x284
>>25820073

A mixture of North Euro and Spaniard. I'd rather be 100% Nordic though, they have great genes.
>>
Think young Shane MacGowan but with better teeth. Could be a lot worse.
>>
>>25820073

I'm Black American but my phenotype is so mixed. The chart with all the female race averages, I come close to the Brazilian and Puerto Rican phenotype.

I would post my pic but I don't want a faggot to insult me or share it
>>
We would tell you if only you put the link to the fucking website, you fucking idiot
>>
File: Phenotypes.jpg (102 KB, 786x960) Image search: [Google]
Phenotypes.jpg
102 KB, 786x960
Guys I got these off of a classification site. Here is a list of all European Phenotypes. I can get African, and Asian too if anyone wants.
>>
File: a meme worth saving.jpg (38 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
a meme worth saving.jpg
38 KB, 540x960
>>25820073

Some people say atlanto, others gracile. I'm Portuguese, mostly northern (dad has blue eyes, grandma is blonde)

What do you think? I'm on the right.
>>
>>25822161
Let me see a front shot. From Profile I cant really tell much.
>>
File: apache.jpg (7 KB, 206x274) Image search: [Google]
apache.jpg
7 KB, 206x274
>>25822204

This picture is fucking stupid, I know, but it's the only full on front shot I have, besides one where I'm bald. Is it ok?
>>
>>25822161

From the looks definitely med. You look Portuguese as fuck
>>
>>25822241

Yeah obviously Med as fuck, but not sure which type of Med. Again, some people say Atlanto, others gracile. If it helps, I have a few ginger beard hairs and my last name is Italian, plus I'm 5"7. I have thin wrists, but pretty big hands, broad shoulders and HUGE calves.
>>
>>25822237
Yeah you actually look a bit like me. Only difference is I have straight hair. Do you have any Valdes/Trujillo in your family? Thats my Spanish sides name.
>>
>>25822237
>>25822161

Oh hey Porto guy.
I would post my pic here but I'm paranoid and I'd either get bashed or some fag would save my pic, share it, to either spite me or because he's obsessed.

You look like a funny guy though
>>
>>25822311

Not as far as I am aware. I have Gaio, Da Silva, Mestre, Brandao, etc etc (big family with Canadian and BR relatives). Yeah my hair is fucking Jew as hell (Pic related), some people on /r9k/ have told me to go get my genes tested because they think I have Ashkenazic jew genes.

>>25822355
Thanks dude. No one should bully anyone on /r9k/, we're all meant to be supportive of each other and friendly.
>>
File: 5 (1).png (286 KB, 447x441) Image search: [Google]
5 (1).png
286 KB, 447x441
>>25822103
I don't fit any of these but I'm of eastern european descent
>>
Romanian/Italian/Russian/Scottish cluster fuck here.

My hair is really blonde but my eyebrows/body hair are straight black and my eyes are brown and my body is hairy. Also I'm white af. Sometimes people ask me if I'm jewish. Which is fucking retarded because my hair is pin straight Asian type, not curley kike type.
>>
>>25822434
Man I dont think you have Jewish ancestry just because of your hair. My dad has Really curly kinky hair too. Whites can have hair like that too.
>>
I'm a Slav.
>>25822103
Osteuropid.
>>
>>25822467
Pontid.
>>
>>25822103
get african
>>
>>25820294
Go back to tumblrand shitpost, ze

original
>>
I'm Slavic as fuck. Born in Poland and all that. Not sure what the actual locations these categories correspond to. But I look most like the Osteuropid girl... I think. Only she's much more attractive than me. lel
>>
My mom is Mexican likely Spanish, Aztec, and Portugues decent. Her maiden name is Montes last name is obviously Latin with origination in Spain or Portugal.
Dad is of German, Irish, English decent. Last name Brantley.
Ancestry is interesting mang.
>>
German, Spanish, Scottish, Colombian, Italian, jew

Pretty diverse
>>
File: smashing.jpg (55 KB, 500x426) Image search: [Google]
smashing.jpg
55 KB, 500x426
>>25822467
C U C K E D o r i g i n a l
U
C
K
E
D
>>
>>25823672
Feels good to not be black, asian, or eastern european senpai.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.