[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now, this is a school where I wouldn't mind if a robot started
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr scum.jpg (105 KB, 716x960) Image search: [Google]
tumblr scum.jpg
105 KB, 716x960
Now, this is a school where I wouldn't mind if a robot started a shooting...
>>
A day ago there was a story about over in Europe some tranny got his head bashed in by a refugee after being tricked by the real and I got downvoted into oblivion for saying "well that solves the mental illness problem"
>>
Is that just a generic poster someone printed with their home printer or is that some canvas print? Either way, you should tell whoever put that up to get a better taste in webcomics
>>
>saying something you dont like is now considered "violence"

Welcome to new America.
>>
>>25818859
Just like insulting a woman online is now called "Online Rape" according to the UN.
>>
I always thought that Assigned Male was just a troll comic.
>>
File: what_jeopardy.jpg (26 KB, 479x358) Image search: [Google]
what_jeopardy.jpg
26 KB, 479x358
>>25817596
I literally don't understand what this poster is trying to say.
>>
>>25818910
>UN

A bunch of cucks, I see.
>>
>>25817596
Do Americlaps really do this?
>>
>>25818998
The dude who makes it makes over 6 figures a year from donations for it. Tumblr has lots of cash for donations.
>>
>>25819031
woman logic built upon and engineered by men
>>
kinda wish i went to an SJW school desu

my school was filled with boring normies who thought shit like hentai was weird

i might have gotten laid by some weird obscure niche girl if i went to a tumblr school where it was okay to be autistic
>>
>>25818205
i think thats the good side of the refugees
>>
>>25819286
No trust me, they still will only fuck Chad. But Chad happens to be in some shitty band and he's the vocalist, which makes him totally obscure and counter-culture.
>>
>>25819286
hentai is weird,
do you really expect everybody is fine molested by you with your retarded hentai shit?
>>
>>25818205
>Downvoted
Stop.
>>
>>25818205

>downvoted

get the fuck out
>>
>>25819286
In case you disagreed with anything you would have had to hide it or become hated by everyone.
>>
>>25817596

I think I'd rather attend a campus full of SJWs than have to listen to Goober, Gomer and Beau trolling the campus every day to preach about the impeding apocalypse brought on by the legalization of gay marriage. And let's not forget campus recruiters. They'll help you pay your tuition if you agree to get your limbs blown off while fighting the GOP's next oil war.

Social justice is more often than not just an ideological phase that teenagers and young adults go through while they're finding themselves during their college years. Most of them will grow out of it. The '60s and '70s went through a similar phenomenon with hippies and "free love." Although it seems pervasive now, it's really not, and these people are easy enough to ignore if you don't bother with social networking. On the other hand, religious fundamentalists have been trolling us for decades, and probably aren't going away anytime soon. And unlike tumblrinas, I'm pretty sure the fundies have a lot of legislative influence in the U.S. I think you should be more concerned about these people.
>>
>>25819052
How does tumblr have so much cash to throw at retarded people? They're even less functional than us.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.