[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's up robots? I, a normie, has found my way onto this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Wonderland 8.jpg (115 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
Wonderland 8.jpg
115 KB, 1200x800
What's up robots?

I, a normie, has found my way onto this board. Ask me anything.
>>
>>25814823
how are you?

Is it nice to be here?
>>
>>25814870
I'm doing well, thanks

"Nice" is far too general a term to apply. There is a range of emotions I experience looking at this board, though I'd say it's nearly always enjoyable.
>>
I'm bumping this thread just to shit up the board :^D

also you're not a normie if you need validation from the lowest of males possible who have no other place on the net to cry about their inferiority. you're just as sad as we are and don't even realise it
>>
>>25814932
pfft, even if I am, ignorance is bliss, son
>>
>>25814823
>"normie"
>on /r9k/

Pick one
>>
How many females have you fucked? Are you currently employed?
>>
>>25815041
Don't try to fit me in your narrow boxes, man. Can't I be a normie who browses this place occasionally?

>>25815163
2 and yes.

Cmon guys, I'm sure there's shit you're dying to ask me. We all know that hatred for normies is just a defence mechanism to hide your crippling jealously of us.
>>
>>25815197
literally fuck off, fucking faggot
>>
File: smug.jpg (44 KB, 344x477) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
44 KB, 344x477
>>25814823
Have you been blackpilled yet?
>>
>>25815197
Get over yourself you're still a faggot like the rest of us
>>
>>25815374
I'm honestly not even sure what that means, do you mean redpilled?
>>
>>25814823

I, as someone more versed in lying than you, advises you to use your fucking brain when lying. It's obvious that you're an attention whore and at best a 'sub-normie'. No normie has your typing style.
>>
>>25815374
u wut nigga
>>
>>25815420
This looks like something a 14 year old would say
>>
>>25815433
>>25815482
Normies detected.
Go watch Take the Black Pill.
>>
>>25815660
>normies detected
>read the fucking OP
>>
>>25815710
Normies confirmed rather.
>>
>>25815719
One of them is me (OP)
>>
>>25815772
Glad you could join us for a while.
Hope you feel enlightened after hanging out here for a while if you decide to stay.
>>
>>25815857
From my (albeit brief) stay here, it seems to me that a lot of the guys here have backed themselves into a corner with their own anger and rage. Specifically, the way many of you seem to talk about women, saying how they're dumb, illogical, stupid etc. Now, I'm not saying that women make perfect sense, but to me, it feels like some people here find it hard to talk to women because of their OWN interests and personality and, once women react badly to this, they decide that WOMEN are the problem.

Now, this means you're not necessarily wrong. Women may sure look illogical as all fuck to you, but a huge issue I think many folks here have is that they've taken this inability to be compatible with women and, to avoid feeling bad about THEMSELVES, they decide the WOMEN are the problem - a handy defence mechanism that means they never have to face their own problems.

Of course, some women are total bitches. The nack is realising who's a waste of time, and who's just not accustomed to your personality

One final point - of course in an ideal world you could attract someone by fully being yourself, but you can retain all your interests and such whilst still building better social skills and confidence
>>
File: r9k.jpg (127 KB, 1901x229) Image search: [Google]
r9k.jpg
127 KB, 1901x229
>>25816034
I totally agree that a lot of people on here have given up on trying to change themselves, and the women hate thing is probably very hard to understand for someone coming from the outside.

But the people who complain about women have already read all the stories and experiments about how women work.
If you haven't done that yourself, it will be hard to understand.
>>
>>25816034
>>25816351
Personally, I consider this board as educational.
You won't find another place that goes so deep into the mind of females.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.