[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nowadays with everything the average girl has seen on a the internet,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: rrkIWBS.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
rrkIWBS.gif
1 MB, 320x240
Nowadays with everything the average girl has seen on a the internet, if your dick isn't at least 8" what is the point?
>>
>>25812646
you've got a nice cock man
>>
>>25812646
Every guy seems to have this weird hang-up about their dicks.

DESU if you're at least 5 inches in length and girth you can please a woman. Guys who are smaller have a little room to complain.
>>
>tfw 9.3" dick and 6'1" but literally everything else about me is shit

Only thing that matters in this world is perfect facial symmetry and abs.
>>
>>25812779
You might be a little too big for most girls, actually. You'll never get to feel what it's like to go balls deep, either. But at least you have that confidence boost of being "big," when I envy.
>>
File: 1428961051130.png (918 KB, 1280x717) Image search: [Google]
1428961051130.png
918 KB, 1280x717
>buy a 7" vibe
>expect it to be much larger than my dick
>turns out it's the same size, with a little less girth than mine

Guess I've got a huge dick, feels pretty good. My vibe can fuck my butt really well, it feels so filling and stretches my ass out, so I'll bet I can smash a pussy nice and hard with my big cock.
>>
>>25812789
But I really don't have that boost. Having a big dick isn't like having big tits where everybody knows, and it's not like I can just tell people i have a big dick either because nobody believes you thanks to all of the lying assholes.
>>
>>25812765
i am 3.5 inches

>little room to complain

hee ho ho
>>
>>25812860
Well you have the boost of not having to worry about "not being enough" for girls, which our poorly endowed brethren have to. So go you!

Side-note: 9" is seriously monstrous. GL with that. (If you're a virgin, be warned most girls' reactions will be surprise and potentially anxiety about how big you are, so you'll have to be careful. Don't fucking pound away with a thing that big.)
>>
>>25812888
I got laid all the time in college, many times of which was because women wanted to see if they could handle how big I was. But now as I've gotten older, that doesn't really work anymore.
>>
who /dicklet/ here?

>tfw 5 inch length exactly and 4.5 inch girth

FUCKING KILL ME
>>
>6 inches
Pfffft! it's not like those 2 inches would have made a big difference anyway
>>
>>25812646
>tfw be a manlet
>have a pretty big dick actually
>women still don't give me a chance because they assume that since I'm a manlet I have a small dick
>>
>>25812963

Just get a short gf
>>
Are you guys measuring hard or soft? I'm barely an inch soft and like just under 5 hard. It would probably be bigger if I wasn't 300lbs and had a fupa.

Oh well I like pizza too much to care
>>
File: 1428364280193.jpg (40 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
1428364280193.jpg
40 KB, 456x320
>8 inch length
>4 inch girth
>>
Nowadays with everything the average guy has seen on a the internet, if your tits aren't at least e cups what is the point?
>>
>>25812646
If I had a big dick, I would have already had sex several times by now. Just not with women.
>>
>>25812826
I don't think you'll be smashing pussy, gayboy
>>
File: image.jpg (893 KB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
893 KB, 2592x1936
Am 5.5 but I barely get fully hard anymore. Bet I would be bigger if I got actual erections still

Pic related, last time I got real hard when fapping. Maybe I can't get hard without seeing a live pussy and female body before me? I also have a weird shape

Estimate my size
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
>>25814877
Notice the size difference? Am guessing it's at least an inch, maybe even 1.5 inch.

>tfw small dick cause ED

Is there anything more emasculating ?
>>
>>25812789
I have a 7.5 inch dick and I haven't been able to go balls deep in anybody. It sucks because it's one of my fetishes...
>>
tell me how this thread makes you feel, chronic masturbators. for psuedoscience.
>>
>>25814877
>>25814918
I would kill to have a dick this big
>>
>>25814918
What's ED?
>>
>>25812646
look how fucking small an 8'' white boi dick looks. And now imagine having a 7'' microbenis like myself. Life is truly suffering, why wasn't I born 100 years ago
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.