[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw ended up fucking a christian girl at work >she blabbered
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1143436466.jpg (91 KB, 928x756) Image search: [Google]
1143436466.jpg
91 KB, 928x756
>tfw ended up fucking a christian girl at work
>she blabbered on how she wasn't like other guys and that she was really saving herself for her husband
>had a bit of scotch and before i knew it my cock as in her mouth

I cant stop fucking them, but i'm losing respect for women.
>>
File: 1452735720910.png (390 KB, 850x720) Image search: [Google]
1452735720910.png
390 KB, 850x720
>>25812425
>she blabbered on how she wasn't like other guys
Hmm...
>>
>wasn't like other guys
>>
File: Archer.png (96 KB, 300x297) Image search: [Google]
Archer.png
96 KB, 300x297
>Christian girls are different! E-Especially Church goers.
Oh pol, when will you learn.
>>
The fuck is up with this thread? Op fucked a girl who wasn't like other guys and someone thinks this is /pol/
>>
>>25812425
blowjobs != sex fucktard
maybe for men they are
but for women they sure as hell aren't
>>
>>25813231
I think the post implies he fucked her after getting a BJ, here was merely commenting on how eager she was to do it.
>>
>>25813267
>implying he didn't just try to imply that to make it seem worse than it actually was
>>
>>25812425
You do know she remains a virgin even after she does anal right?
>>
>>25813231
if sluts don't want to be called sluts by men, they play by the rules that men set, and that rule is blowjobs being equal to sex
>>
>>25812785
Have you gone on /pol/ before alot of them of have that idea of church girls being different
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.