[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how did you accept yourself? i just can't get over how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
how did you accept yourself?

i just can't get over how pathetic my life is.
>>
>>25812130
>stop comparing yourself to other people
>start trying to improve yourself little by little each day
>make a journal where you list your mini accomplishments each day

by the end of the year, the "you" then would be so much better than the "you" now

learn to appreciate yourself
>>
>>25812176
>mini accomplishments
like not failing to do something a 12 yo could do?
and read that over and over?
>>
>>25812212
I SAID DONT FUCKING COMPARE YOURSELF

UNDERSTAND ME SOLDIER?
>>
I didn't. Also the guy telling people not to compare themselves is retarded. Even if you stop doing it, everyone else will still be doing it for you.
>>
I lost my last shred of self esteem. And I finally stopped fighting so hard to preserve any remaining self-confidence...because there is none left. That in itself has been liberating... just accepting my self worth is non existent so why worry.
>>
>>25812276
do you have a job or live with your parents?
>>
>>25812285
I have a job (for now anyway) and I am estranged from my parents (have been for years).
>>
I act like fancy magical gay unicorn when no one is looking

feels so fucking great I then masturbate myself to sleep with what I did in mind
>>
>>25812130
I don't even give a shit about other people. I'm pathetic and fail at life because I have no motivation to do or change anything because I have no concept of happiness. I'm simply not made for existance. Or maybe I am made for this existence and I'm just a whiny bitch. Well, guess what. That makes it even worse that this bitch can't deal with all this shit.
>>
>>25812176
>would be so much better
Compared to what?
Other people?
Contradictions.
>>
>>25812327
>compare yourself exclusively to yourself

yeah know what just stay here forever
I enjoy watching you guys
>>
File: 1391690054088.jpg (74 KB, 750x670) Image search: [Google]
1391690054088.jpg
74 KB, 750x670
Remember that nothing matters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udAL48P5NJU

Try to matter, even if you have to fake it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPOvePioFF0
>>
When I stopped thinking about what I will be or thinking about what I should be and just thought about what I am and what I'm gonna do that day.

Also when I realized that you should not have achieved your dream by early 20s as everyone thinks. There seems to be a massive misconception these days that by 20 years old you should at least know what you're doing with your life and have entered your dream job.
>>
>>25812130
i decided that since everything was so terrible i had nothing to lose and had to take chances in my life, things are pretty comfy now
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.