[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>join anime skype chat full of robots >ask them what they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1432673703782.png (39 KB, 270x271) Image search: [Google]
1432673703782.png
39 KB, 270x271
>join anime skype chat full of robots
>ask them what they do for a living, just to see their autistic
>"uhhhhhhhhh well right now I'm looking for a job haha..."
>check profile
>autistic Japanese name
>avatar is of a Japanese school girl
>lists themselves as a female when it is damn clear that they are a greasy fucking manchild

Why is /r9k/ so god damn autistic?
>>
what the fuck did you expect joining an anime skype group?
>>
Skype groups are cancer. I was in few(yeah I know) and it usually turned into a huge circlejerk where people would throw out anyone who called them out on it. Like me.
>>
>>25811985

hey fuck you that was me
>>
>>25811985
>skype chat
>full of robots

no true scotsman, desu
>>
Skype groups are hit or miss, why is it that all the robots are ashamed of what they are? If you live in you mom's basement then just admit it. You'll make friends that way.
>inb4 friends
>>
Who do you ask for an invite to said anime chat?
>>
>>25812024
no it was me and him
>>
>>25811985
My names korean actually urminzokkiri best Korea's twitter name meaning our nation simply because kim jong un is based profile pick isnt remotely related to asians or weeb shit
>>
>>25812024
>>25812247
actually it was me
>>
>>25812293
uh no it was me
>>
>>25812024
>>25812247
>>25812293
>>25812380
Can you guys fuck off and stop pretending to be me thanks
>>
>>25812284
u wot senpai
>>
File: best_korea_family_guy.jpg (158 KB, 1920x1084) Image search: [Google]
best_korea_family_guy.jpg
158 KB, 1920x1084
>>25812565
Yeah ive always admired men of power kim jong un hitler stalin dunno am i just edgy? I for one want best korea to nuke shitkorea but us americans wouldnt allow it unfortunately can we just let them handle there own shit god speed dprk
>>
>>25812591
How would we stop it if they somehow fired nukes at SK? How would we stop them if they sent someone(s) over the border with a suitcase nuke?
>>
>>25812624
We would nuke the shit out of nk in return thats not the type of shit that goes unnoticed
>9/11 happens
>we invade iraq
You think we would let them nuke our allies and bases in southkorea without consequences
>>
>>25812188

I'm not ashamed. I just don't want to waste my time with a degenerate who thinks he's an anime
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.