[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's 5:30 AM right now. Today is my 22nd birthday. I know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1447360475893.jpg (99 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1447360475893.jpg
99 KB, 600x600
It's 5:30 AM right now. Today is my 22nd birthday. I know the damage of failure is done, irreversible and deep. My life will never be that of a normal person and at best I can only hope for a prolonged survival with as little misery as possible. I have missed the crucial ingredients of the formation of a person during their youth. My father is downstairs, hopefully asleep, but his cancer is painful and keeps him awake. He too, is all too aware of my failures and I know his hope for me was abandoned years ago. We don't know what to say to each other when in the same room alone. I know he is so disappointed in me, he knows I know this. The anxiety washes over me now and my chest feels strange, like when you haven't had a cigarette in too long and tour body knows it. There are no tears left in me, and I am only numb. Truly, the contents of this thread will have no affect on any aspect of my situation or console my mind one bit.

Wish me a happy birthday.
>>
I'm by no means perfect or the greatest person. I've trolled this board a few times, I used to be a real shitty person. Just once though I would like to help someone, to actually help change them for the better. I used to be like you op, if you actually want a real friend let me know.

Happy birthday
>>
lol have a gud one opee
>>
>>25811865
Happy birthday, anon. I hope you experience good fortune in the future.
>>
>>25811865
Happy birthday anon. A fellow January LAD

I hope things looks up for you
>>
Happy birthday op. Hope this doesn't get robot blocked. Purple monkey dishwasher
>>
Happy birthday, anon.

I hope you one day find a spouse and form a happy home. Luckily you have more time than the fairer sex to accomplish that.
>>
Love that record, top taste OP
>>
File: 1439341586337.jpg (1 MB, 2258x1678) Image search: [Google]
1439341586337.jpg
1 MB, 2258x1678
>>25811865
I know this feel, I know it too well (minus the cancer).

We're just animals, be the best animal you can be without worrying about fitting in or getting somewhere. You're free range now OP, no one can touch you, you're out of your chains.
>>
>>25811865
You need to clear away all the jetsam in your brain and face the truth.
>>
My birthday is soon too. Just over a week away.

Happy birthday anon, for what it's worth from a stranger on a Mongolian falconry forum.
>>
File: 1348328114080.jpg (1 MB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1348328114080.jpg
1 MB, 1680x1050
>>25811865

Happy Birthday OP.

I brought a song for you as a present.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0j6g_uUhH2c

It's never too late to be who you wish to be...
>>
what would i give to be 22 again..
>>
>>25811865
I doubt this is the first regret you've ever felt. If you both know how the other feels then just talk to him and tell him that you want to sort yourself out. If his cancer is that bad then he'll probably realise that when he's gone you'll be part of what's left of him, and it is partially in his own interests to help you out while he can.
Doing nothing won't solve anything though. I bet you do this every year, especially turning 19. After turning 18 everyone sees the world as open to them and expects their life to change massively, but turning 19 is the kicker when you realise nothing's changed.
You're three years older, and you'll always be now.
>>
File: 1429452528990.jpg (166 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
1429452528990.jpg
166 KB, 894x894
>>25811865
You based this thread, at least in part, off the ending monologue of American Psycho
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.